Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This box looks adorable but I'm bummed that I just used my points on a purchase 2 days ago! Argh! I would have gotten this instead if I had just waited... Well, maybe the next limited edition box.

This LE box looks awesome & I have enough points for it.  I can't wait for tomorrow to order it.

I think I'm jumping on for this box as well... I just wish they hadn't included the sea spray and done the oil, because sea spray does NOTHING to my hair.

Is it bad that I've never purchased a limited edition box even though I'm sitting on a mountain of points? I probably like this the most. BUT the thing that I ususally want out of the LE boxes are the physical boxes themselves! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm crazy. I know.

I really want this, but it can't find a 20%off code that works. I may skip it for this reason alone.

Edited- WELCOMEOFFER20, which didn't work 5 hours ago when I tried it, is working now. Ok, box, you can come out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I really just want the Ruffians and the mirror! I think I'll wait and see if my summerswapper likes the rest of it before deciding.

I'm sort of feeling the same way about this as @Lolo22.

The mirror and nail polish are pretty much the only things I want. I use Lash Genius every day, but have a few samples. I don't care for green fragrances or sea salt sprays, have plenty of eyeliner ... I just don't think the value is there for me. The Mother's Day box was a better buy for me, between what I gave to my mom as gifts and the things I kept.

Is it bad that I've never purchased a limited edition box even though I'm sitting on a mountain of points? I probably like this the most. BUT the thing that I ususally want out of the LE boxes are the physical boxes themselves! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm crazy. I know.
I LOVE all the physical boxes. They put so much care into making them beautiful and unique.

For $44, seems like a really good value. If I didn't already own the Atelier in full size, I think I'd bite. I think my no buy is still safe. Those Ruffian polishes are gorgeous though.

The mirror is in the BB shop for $20.
So, I'd basically pay for the items I want and get the rest of the stuff for free. Hmmm, this may change the math on this one. I'm sure those items would be good for swapping and I think I may have enough points and GCs to bring the cost down to $4 + tax.

Back