Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure have been releasing a lot of these LE boxes lately. I like everything in this except the mirror but it seems to me that might be good to trade with. I wish the polishes were the Rapture collection but these are nice. I have points and a gift card to use so I can get this for  $14.00.

lol I've never purchased birchbox in the past. LE or regular but that mirror is JUST too cute. Maybe I'll buy the box, keep the mirror and put everything else up for swaps. I'm not too thrilled about anything else but $20 for just the mirror seems a bit too much for me, if for $15 more you can get the rest of the items.

Grabby hands!! I love those polishes. And I use sea salt spray everyday. And the mirror is so cute. The eyeliner would be a great addition to my midsummer fairy present. But I don't need it. I have a whole stack of boxes that I haven't put up yet.

Don't forget the product reviews from the items in your box!
I think this is where the vast majority of us get our points! (And has someone mentioned Sorry points yet? I ended up getting 250 points and an extra box this month between a signup promo, a shipping debacle, and reviews.)

Hmm. I'll have to think about that. Twenty is a bit high for just a mirror. Thanks for letting me know, though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am probably going to get that with my points.  There isn't anything calling to me in that box except the mirror.  I could get the box but then I would be trying to get rid of all of the products!!  I have a really nice blue eyeliner, I love salt sprays, but I have a lot right now.  The nailpolishes - meh.  I wasn't impressed by the ruffian that I got before.   I own the cologne already.   Lip balm - I have a lot already.   Don't need a clear topcoat.   So, really, all I want is the mirror - lol

My inner points hoarder says no, but the impulsive buyer side of me says yes.  I sort of want to save as many points as possible for Christmas gifts, but....those polishes.

@biancardi  I love your new avatar!!!  Patsy Stone!!

This box looks amazing! Too bad I just used all the 20% promo codes and I'm on a no buy until after the Midsummer and Summer swaps. I was really hoping to get the Ruffian polishes in June's box. 

My inner points hoarder says no, but the impulsive buyer side of me says yes.  I sort of want to save as many points as possible for Christmas gifts, but....those polishes.

@biancardi  I love your new avatar!!!  Patsy Stone!!
I was afraid that people might think this is how I look in the morning!! haha

a fellow Pasty fan :wub:

Wait, I just realized it includes the rapture collection, but pretty sure she is wearing the purple from the endless summer set.

Wait, I just realized it includes the rapture collection, but pretty sure she is wearing the purple from the endless summer set.
Endless summer has the blue color she showed us, so I'm pretty sure this will be Endless Summer collection in the box.

My inner angel is saying "be good" and save those points but that darn little devil is saying "must have that compact". Darn little devil ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Endless summer has the blue color she showed us, so I'm pretty sure this will be Endless Summer collection in the box.
Ok you are right. I was looking at the list in this thread but I think it says the wrong collection. I need that purple!!

Back