Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered one! Thanks for posting about this. I totally missed it. With code and $10 in points I'm happy with the price.

I just bought one!  Was happy they went up tonight!  used $35 in gift cards and a pick two!

Thank you @@Kelly Silva I used that code and got 20% off so my total was

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 10.19.58 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought one (sorry low-buy, it's mermaids)! Did use a code, but I think this is the first order I've EVER placed with Birchbox where I didn't use any points/gift cards. 

I was going to buy the new Ruffian polishes anyway, so I figure it's just like paying a few extra $$ for all the other stuff!

I'm excited about everything in the box. Hopefully we all get ours faster than the In Full Bloom box. My last full sized order tracking came the next day, so I'm feeling hopeful that BB has fixed some of their shipping/warehouse issues.

I forgot I had 200 points up for grabs... so yay, no waiting until Thursday!  Placed my order tonight, also picked up the mystery pack and the Shashi bracelet from the bonus section.  

I used my 200 points and a 10$ gift card, so it was only 14$.  

Woo! My first LE Birchbox! I missed out on using my anniversary code last month and I am so glad! I used the WELCOMEOFFER20 code and went on a spree using my points and gift cards from other accounts...  :D  

bb order.png

No, Birchbox, thank YOU!  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! My first LE Birchbox! I missed out on using my anniversary code last month and I am so glad! I used the WELCOMEOFFER20 code and went on a spree using my points and gift cards from other accounts...  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

bb order.png

No, Birchbox, thank YOU!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome haul!!!

I can't decide if I should get this box, on one hand I'm on a no buy and on the other I have some Birchbox points burning a hole in my pocket. With the code it comes out to $35.20 so I wouldn't have to pay anything out of pocket. Decisions, decisions. 

Just ordered it!! I hemmed and hawed for the last 30 minutes, but with the discount code and my $20 in points, it was only $15 out of pocket and I'm excited about everything in it - even the perfume.  Normally I don't like perfume, but it's citrus scented and if I wear perfume, it's citrus.  

AH! I'm excited!!  :w00t:

I have 180 points, boo. If I had 200, I would totally get this but at the moment I'm on the fence. Does anyone know of a quick way to earn 20 extra points? All I've done so far is my product surveys.

I have 180 points, boo. If I had 200, I would totally get this but at the moment I'm on the fence. Does anyone know of a quick way to earn 20 extra points? All I've done so far is my product surveys.
Any chance you're interested in a second box? You could refer yourself for a new account and open it with promo BBKSS14 (assuming it's still working), which would get you 50 points on your primary account and 100 points on your secondary. You can use the points on your second account to send a gift card to your primary account, as well, and that will give you an extra $10 towards the box and the 200 points you need for an investment of $10.

Back