Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you add the "pick 2"?  What is the pick 2?
It's now called the "Mystery Sample Pack" in the Bonus Shop:

Capture.JPG

HOW did I MISS THIS?! Heehee...rolled my sleeves up, did a whole bunch of reviews for my box and my Hubby's, got $20 worth of points, used the WELCOMEOFFER20 code and paid about $15 for the box, plus the pick 2 mystery pack! Aw yeah! :satisfied: It was the Ruffian polishes that were just calling my name.

I was all set to order this and realized what I really wanted was the blue polish.  Saw it is being sold separately and grabbed it and a few other items that are favorites and thought it is money (points!) better spent.  Spent the same as the box and ended up with all things I wanted.  I was also able to use the mobile20 code.  Happy Happy!

Ruffian Blue Polish

Klorane Dry Shampoo

Ahava Mineral Hand Creme

Pick 2

The Stephanie Johnson mirror was $20 yesterday, right? It's $22 now and I can't figure out if I misread it or if they changed the price.

Hmm I want to purchase this but I can only get it down to $25 w/discounts and points I have right now.  I wonder if it'll hang around for a week until boxes post and I can earn some additional points!

I highly doubt it.  

The Stephanie Johnson mirror was $20 yesterday, right? It's $22 now and I can't figure out if I misread it or if they changed the price.
they changed the price because it was def. $20 yesterday. Maybe to match the price of the other Stephanie Johnson mirrors on the shop or maybe because they realized how many people wanted just the mirror.

they changed the price because it was def. $20 yesterday. Maybe to match the price of the other Stephanie Johnson mirrors on the shop or maybe because they realized how many people wanted just the mirror.
I think at $20 it was just a mistake considering the mirrors are sold for $22 everywhere else.

I just bought this box using MOBILE20 code, $10 in birch box points and added the mystery box.  Thanks for the tips.  I remember buying the Snow day box and paying full price and adding another item to hit the $50 free shipping mark.  Ha!  

I now check MUT to see if there are any codes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whee!!  I got the Mermaid box and the Mystery pick two.  I used my points and welcomeoffer20 and now I have a tracking number!  If only it would update to show it was at the post office :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used my points to buy this. The limited edition boxes almost never appeal to me, but I figured I'd splurge since I had the points. I wound up getting the box, a pick two, and the Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain sample. My out of pocket was $4. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just out of curiosity..did anyone's box ACTUALLY ship today, or just have the label printed for it? 

Not a big deal since they do have two days to get it shipped but I was SO IMPRESSED this morning when I got a shipping notice and now I'm a little less impressed. 

Just out of curiosity..did anyone's box ACTUALLY ship today, or just have the label printed for it? 

Not a big deal since they do have two days to get it shipped but I was SO IMPRESSED this morning when I got a shipping notice and now I'm a little less impressed. 
I think just a label printed.  Mine is coming UPS and I have a tracking number but when I click it, it states they cannot find it.  Womp, womp, womp.  Hopefully it updates tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mine did! It scanned in Nashville at 8:50 pm. I am super impressed, and I hope this means that Birchbox is going to be awesomesauce again.

Mine is shipping 2nd Day Air and appears to be actually moving...

Your item was processed through and left our NASHVILLE, TN 37227 facility on June 3, 2014 at 6:52 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last edited by a moderator:

I got a shipping notice this morning through UPS.  Finally tonight it shows they actually received it, but it doesn't have a delivery date yet.  It'll be mid to late next week before it gets here though, based on past orders from UPS from BB.  

YAY ok, I'm glad some of them are moving! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Mine never takes long to get here once it starts moving, so I'm hoping maybe tomorrow & I'll have it for the weekend. 

Mine has an origin scan in Nashville, TN, as does my full sized order from the day before.

Usually tracking info won't show up for a day.  When we ship customer's stuff at work, I always have to wait a day to check info and get the expected delivery date.

My box shows that it'll be here tomorrow!!!

Whoooo tracking updated & it should be here tomorrow!

Too bad my UPS guy comes so late. We're first on the USPS route, but I think last on the UPS route. Always comes around 6 PM. 

Latest posts

Back