Birchbox Limited Edition: Modern Mermaid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you're interested in a second box? You could refer yourself for a new account and open it with promo BBKSS14 (assuming it's still working), which would get you 50 points on your primary account and 100 points on your secondary. You can use the points on your second account to send a gift card to your primary account, as well, and that will give you an extra $10 towards the box and the 200 points you need for an investment of $10.
Darn it, all the 100 point codes are invalid. Oh well, the only thing I really want is the perfume. Maybe I can trade for it.

I totally thought I'd buy this box upon looking at the video, but have talked myself out of it. I just got a mirrored compact in a trade. I only really like one out of the three nail polishes. I'm getting a sea salt spray in the LE Summer PS box. The perfume sounds up my alley but I don't really need it (especially since I splurged and bought a bottle of Diptyque perfume in April). Just not enough interest for my to use some of the points that I've been hoarding. Enjoy your limited edition boxes, ladies!

I ordered mine this morning. I paid $14 after points and gift cards so I am happy. I just love the Birchbox limited editions. I think when my subscription is up in October I might not re-subscribe and just buy the LE boxes. I am always happy with them which is not the case with my monthly boxes.

I think I'm gonna order this- I just really want it.  That navy eyeliner is to die for, the nail polishes are gorgeous, I really want to try the perfume, the mirror I'm meh on, but maybe my FGC will like it.  I think she would!  Also, $5 after points?  The coola will get used, the mascara is whatever, and I've already gotten the mermaid spray once before and traded it easily.  Plus, I've got a ton of points coming in for my two boxes this month!

Got the LE Mermaid box and mystery pick 2 with points and paid $4!  

And while on my account I noticed I have a clicky truck and tracking # for June already.  The tracking just says my box is prepared or something but this is much earlier than last month, so I hope this is a good sign that no one is waiting FOREVER for their BB this month. 

I am so in love with this box! Every. Single. Thing.

So of course, I had to figure out the cheapest way to get it. I converted my points on my main account, $50 worth, to a gift card and sent that to my secondary account. I also added a Pick 2. I also sent a $10 gift card from my mom's account. I then used welcomeoffer20, 200 points, and the $10 gift card and snagged the box and another Pick 2 for $5. I used the $50 gift card to purchase a 3 month gift sub for my dad for Father's Day, added another Pick 2, and paid $10.

For $15 I ended up with the Mermaid box, a 3 month Birchbox Man gift sub, and 3 Pick 2 sets. Thank you Birchbox!

I am so in love with this box! Every. Single. Thing.

So of course, I had to figure out the cheapest way to get it. I converted my points on my main account, $50 worth, to a gift card and sent that to my secondary account. I also added a Pick 2. I also sent a $10 gift card from my mom's account. I then used welcomeoffer20, 200 points, and the $10 gift card and snagged the box and another Pick 2 for $5. I used the $50 gift card to purchase a 3 month gift sub for my dad for Father's Day, added another Pick 2, and paid $10.

For $15 I ended up with the Mermaid box, a 3 month Birchbox Man gift sub, and 3 Pick 2 sets. Thank you Birchbox!
Awesome!

I'm so relieved I was able to order one. I checked last night under the value sets section, but they didn't put it there, at least not on the front page. I was able to snag it for only $15, plus a sample pack. I had $20 in points and I used the Welcomeback20 code. I was so happy to see that Aces gives me free shipping. I don't really *need* anything in the set, except for the mirror, but I want almost all of it. I mean for $15, why not?

After weighing the pros and cons, I pulled the trigger.  The "welcomeoffer" code wouldn't work for me ... maybe I've already used it?  Anyway, got the Mermaid, a Pick 2 and the Shashi bracelet (couldn't place an order without some code) and with gift certs/points and tax, I paid $7.

Hope my summerswap buddy likes eyeliner!  And, for that matter, pretty much everything in the bag except the nail polish and mirror.

Yay tracking number for my mermaid purchase already!! There's then we love!

After weighing the pros and cons, I pulled the trigger. The "welcomeoffer" code wouldn't work for me ... maybe I've already used it? Anyway, got the Mermaid, a Pick 2 and the Shashi bracelet (couldn't place an order without some code) and with gift certs/points and tax, I paid $7.

Hope my summerswap buddy likes eyeliner! And, for that matter, pretty much everything in the bag except the nail polish and mirror.
The code was welcomeoffer20! Oh well tho. That sashi bracelet is really cute. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay tracking number for my mermaid purchase already!! There's then we love!

The code was welcomeoffer20! Oh well tho. That sashi bracelet is really cute. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was lazy typing my post.  I did have the "20" at the end, and tried the text all in caps, all lower case, front cap on the words ... nothing.  I probably would have spent about the same out of pocket (tho I would have saved $10 in points) either way, so not really a huge deal.  Now, off to stalk for tracking!

After weighing the pros and cons, I pulled the trigger.  The "welcomeoffer" code wouldn't work for me ... maybe I've already used it?  Anyway, got the Mermaid, a Pick 2 and the Shashi bracelet (couldn't place an order without some code) and with gift certs/points and tax, I paid $7.

Hope my summerswap buddy likes eyeliner!  And, for that matter, pretty much everything in the bag except the nail polish and mirror.
Using the Sashi Bracelet code for my next purchase, for sure!  It looks so cute!

Latest posts

Back