Birchbox Limited Edition: Precious Metals (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone with small ears tried the earbuds? I'm interested in the box, but am worried I won't be able to use them. My ears are tiny, so most earbuds won't stay in, atlhough I've found the newer default Apple ones are okish. 

I'm passing on the box because I know they won't fit in my ears. I can only wear in-ear earbuds. Sadness.

Quote: Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm passing on the box because I know they won't fit in my ears. I can only wear in-ear earbuds. Sadness.
They's one reason I'm passing too. The big ticket item are earbuds with a slightly older aesthetic. I like my newer Apple ones and proper in-ear ones. I wish they had the Ella B in this box as those are in-ear headphones at the same price.

So I'm obsessed with the nailpolish and really love the CR eyeshadow palette. The eye shadows didn't crease all day, although my eye shadows ALWAYS crease. I also love the delicate necklace.  It's seems more expensive that it is.

But I am not feeling the tea.  Perhaps it's the strong rose smell, but it reminds me of drinking green tea with some face lotion in it.  Maybe it will grow on me, I'm not usually a picky eater or drinker....

I'm just praying I get rose gold not yellow gold! Anyone have anything one way ot the other? Who has gotten yellow, who has gotten rose?

I got this box and it is supposed to ship today.  I'm so excited.  I'm especially excited for the make up bag in gold, and the Essie Nail Polish and the necklace.  I'll post photos later.

thanks for these pics @sweetietaa i'm really loving this box, those eye shadows are gorgeous!

ahhhhhhhhh i love the necklace. every time i think 'I don't need this box" i see something else that makes me want it LOL

My favorite item is this cosmetic bag.  It is the reason I bought this limited edition box, but I ended up loving all the items.  It is by Folli Follie

I just have to say that I love packaging. The gold box is quite nice with a fabric like texture. My cat immediately claim the box that the box came in by jumping into it and settling down for about 30 seconds. 

EarPods vs Ella
I like them both! I'm going to use the apple ones at the gym and the new ones at work and during travel.

I find the eyeshadow too powdery and the colors don't stand out too much on my medium skin tone.

Back