Birchbox Limited Edition: Precious Metals (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many boxes there actually were. I got the rose gold necklace but the chain is yellow gold so I think it looks kinda odd. :-/ I got the yellow gold headphones and rose gold eyelash curler

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  whoops the box sold out before i got the chance to buy one 
icon_cry.gif

i knew it was going to happen, i just didn't really have a good opportunity to get one, oh well.
It sold out? Oh no guess it was not meant to be.

How did your guys eyelash curler arrive?

Mine arrived in a bag without any extra pads ... I didn't know if thats how they were sending them out. 

And I can't figure out if my necklace is gold or rose gold

i got my box today and am really happy with the quality and variety of items!the tea is delicious.other rose teas i've tried you can't really taste anything but the rose,but with this one i could definitely taste the green tea too.yummy!my only complaint is with the rose gold necklace.someone else mentioned it looks a little "off" with the yellow gold chain.also not feeling the pink stones but whaddaya gonna do.it will probably end up on ebay if i can't trade it for the yellow gold.all in all,super box!

How did your guys eyelash curler arrive? Mine arrived in a bag without any extra pads ... I didn't know if thats how they were sending them out.  And I can't figure out if my necklace is gold or rose gold [/quote
How did your guys eyelash curler arrive? Mine arrived in a bag without any extra pads ... I didn't know if thats how they were sending them out.  And I can't figure out if my necklace is gold or rose gold
. Mine too arrived in just a bag. No spare pads. It showed it coming in hard plastic.

@pvtfridays  I know I saw the box they had on the site that it was coming in a plastic case with those pads .... what happened Birchbox.  

Quote: Originally Posted by honeybee7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i got my box today and am really happy with the quality and variety of items!the tea is delicious.other rose teas i've tried you can't really taste anything but the rose,but with this one i could definitely taste the green tea too.yummy!my only complaint is with the rose gold necklace.someone else mentioned it looks a little "off" with the yellow gold chain.also not feeling the pink stones but whaddaya gonna do.it will probably end up on ebay if i can't trade it for the yellow gold.all in all,super box!
If I get the yellow gold I'll be happy to trade with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Did it take long for you to receive it? It's been in Trenton NJ since the 3rd and was supposed to arrive today. Already past the Priority Shipping standard and I'm getting antsy. Also, does it come in a box that announces what it is or a plain brown one? I just know I won't be home for delivery if it screams "Precious Metals" on the front.
unsure.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  If I get the yellow gold I'll be happy to trade with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Did it take long for you to receive it? It's been in Trenton NJ since the 3rd and was supposed to arrive today. Already past the Priority Shipping standard and I'm getting antsy. Also, does it come in a box that announces what it is or a plain brown one? I just know I won't be home for delivery if it screams "Precious Metals" on the front.
unsure.gif

oooh thank you!that would be awesome
smile.gif
it came in a big white box that said birchbox on the side.mine also hung out in trenton for a few days but once it got going,it got to me in 3 days.

Great! It finally is about 20 miles away now, but with the snow I might have to wait until Mon. Hurry, pretties!
11.gif

@pvtfridays   I know I saw the box they had on the site that it was coming in a plastic case with those pads .... what happened Birchbox.  
it was kinda weird that it wouldn't be packaged that way...hmmm

Quote: Originally Posted by honeybee7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  oooh thank you!that would be awesome
smile.gif
it came in a big white box that said birchbox on the side.mine also hung out in trenton for a few days but once it got going,it got to me in 3 days.
I got my box today, good job post office! I did get the rose-gold though, so sorry to say you need another trader. Most everyone probably got their boxes by now, because I ordered just before they sold out, so if you don't get any nibbles soon I would go to the 'bay while people are still Christmas shopping. I'm sure you'll have no trouble. Good luck!

My rose-gold bar almost exactly matches the color of the eyelash curler. However when I put it on, it looks more like the color of the chain, so it doesn't look wrong. Don't know how that happens, but I can see why it would confuse people. Everything was in good shape, but the Rowley Champagne pan had a little fallout, nothing really to quibble about. I like the matteness and low-key shimmer, and think it'll add some options to Naked3 once I receive that. I'm pleasantly surprised with the whole thing.

Quote: Originally Posted by pvtfridays /img/forum/go_quote.gif

it was kinda weird that it wouldn't be packaged that way...hmmm
I received my curler in a bag with no extra pads either.

Has anyone seen a how to for the Cynthia palette for fair skinned, dark hair and light eyes?

Quote: Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got my box today, good job post office! I did get the rose-gold though, so sorry to say you need another trader. Most everyone probably got their boxes by now, because I ordered just before they sold out, so if you don't get any nibbles soon I would go to the 'bay while people are still Christmas shopping. I'm sure you'll have no trouble. Good luck!

My rose-gold bar almost exactly matches the color of the eyelash curler. However when I put it on, it looks more like the color of the chain, so it doesn't look wrong. Don't know how that happens, but I can see why it would confuse people. Everything was in good shape, but the Rowley Champagne pan had a little fallout, nothing really to quibble about. I like the matteness and low-key shimmer, and think it'll add some options to Naked3 once I receive that. I'm pleasantly surprised with the whole thing.
thanks for the offer anyway! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My post was deleted. I "regret" not buying this box. If anyone regrets buying it, let me know.
It wasn't deleted, you must have accidentally posted it in the snow day box thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It wasn't deleted, you must have accidentally posted it in the snow day box thread.
I deleted it because it needs to be in the b/s/t thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I deleted it because it needs to be in the b/s/t thread.
Ah, I had assumed it wasn't because I saw her post in the snow day thread, but she was referring to the precious metals box.

Back