Birchbox Man: August Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any pics or sizes on the shampoo and conditioners yet? 
As far as I know they are just the foils that are pictured.  Probably good for 2-3 uses?

Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As far as I know they are just the foils that are pictured.  Probably good for 2-3 uses?
Hmmm...I figured after they accidentally sent foils before/ then replaced them with bigger bottles, that they wouldn't be sending foils in BBM. At least, I hoped they wouldn't lol

Hmmm...I figured after they accidentally sent foils before/ then replaced them with bigger bottles, that they wouldn't be sending foils in BBM. At least, I hoped they wouldn't lol
Ah, true! I guess we'll see!

Originally Posted by Linnake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah, true! I guess we'll see!
They're definitely the foils. My boyfriend got his box yesterday.

His is sitting right here next to me 
stupidme.gif

mine is more than likely at my door right now.

I take pictures of my BBM just for my own entertainment.

will upload 1 if the crowd wants to see my package. (of birchbox goods)

not happy with the sample size of the shampoo and conditioner

not happy with the tshirt..yeah i can work out and fit into it but i wouldnt bought it with super short sleeves

havent tried the toothpaste yet

havent tried the facial scrub yet

lip balm is ok

His is sitting right here next to me 
stupidme.gif
 This is a bit off subject, but I'm new to this website, is there a way to be notified when people "quote" or respond to your posts? Or do you just have to check back and read through everything to find it?

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a bit off subject, but I'm new to this website, is there a way to be notified when people "quote" or respond to your posts? Or do you just have to check back and read through everything to find it?
Click on your name in the top right corner of your page, click 'edit account details' mid-page, scroll down and set your notifications :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Husband's box came today. I took a peak and I'm pretty sure that shirt won't fit him but we'll just give it to our son!  I didn't undo the tissue wrapping but overall this box seems to be pretty lackluster.  This is the end of his gift subscription and I'm not sure we are going to keep it up, I kind of wanted to try the Urban Cargo box.

I got mine yesterday. Blog review upcoming. I like the t-shirt for sitting around the house and layering under things. I got a grey one. Are they all grey or did people get other colors?

I also liked the Kiehl's shaving cream and the overall size of the samples (except for the shampoo/conditioner....foil samples are lame; I can never open them in the shower.)

Originally Posted by kenstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine yesterday. Blog review upcoming. I like the t-shirt for sitting around the house and layering under things. I got a grey one. Are they all grey or did people get other colors?

I also liked the Kiehl's shaving cream and the overall size of the samples (except for the shampoo/conditioner....foil samples are lame; I can never open them in the shower.)
We got the grey shirt too..and we agree, the sizes were nice (he'll never use all that lip balm), but the packets are lame.

My fiance looks cute in the shirt, but it's not something he can really wear outside the house. He received an xl and it's actually more like a VERY small large that was put through a high heat setting in the dryer. Also, he is around 6'1 or 6'2 and the shirt was really really short. Because of the rounded bottom it seems even shorter. A slight lift of the arms and he is showing skin. I think these shirts were definitely made in mind  for small, slim men. Again, I think he looks very cute in his shirt, but probably in the same way when I was 5 I told my 4 year old sister she looked cute in her too small Duck Tales shirt. 

Originally Posted by kenstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ken, I can never open foil packets in the shower either! I solved the problem by squeezing all the shampoo to one end of the packet and snipping off the opposite end with scissors before I get in the shower

I got BB man yesterday for my husband and I was planning to give to him on his birthday i took a peek in it and saw the card and it had this listed I was really excited buttt :

kloraine shampoo

jock soap

anthony logistics shave cream

algenist eye cream

shirt

Then when I peeked inside it was a little different

kloraine shampoo

jock soap

khiels shave cream

shirt wich in his profile said large but got a medium !!!!!

I was unhappy I wished He had gotten the anthony logistics and the algenist why dont the people that package these boxes pay attention to what they are doing?????? 
madno.gif

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ken, I can never open foil packets in the shower either! I solved the problem by squeezing all the shampoo to one end of the packet and snipping off the opposite end with scissors before I get in the shower
I never remember to open them before I get in. Then I'm in there wondering, "How the heck am I going to get this open?......Teeth to the rescue!"

BTW, Here's my review on my blog:

(link deleted per Terms of )

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry about the repost. Something weird on my end.

Back