Birchbox Man: The June boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, mine is heavy...

Weight (lbs.): 1.0950

Projected Delivery Date: May 29 2012  (last time it was 3 or 4 days earlier than expected)

i am beyond excited. i was never this excited for the girls birchbox..

I have the same weight 1.0950. I am really interested in what they are doing this time as my husband is on the fence about the box.

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh, mine is heavy...

Weight (lbs.): 1.0950

Projected Delivery Date: May 29 2012  (last time it was 3 or 4 days earlier than expected)

i am beyond excited. i was never this excited for the girls birchbox..
Oh my that IS heavy! 

I have gotten shipping confirmation, but no tracking info yet.  Hopefully this month is good, although, my husband loved last month!

Originally Posted by jlvb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have gotten shipping confirmation, but no tracking info yet.  Hopefully this month is good, although, my husband loved last month!
I take it back, just got the tracking.  .777 and arrival date of the 29th.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am excited for June. My husband used everything in the last box but the socks because they didn't fit him!
What color are they?  The ones my husband got were super funky and so out there but he loved them, they were a hit.  I can't believe that on a makeup talk board I'm actually thinking, "Ooh, socks might be a good trade . . . "  I don't even trade!  I wish I could, but since I'm only in the States every other month or so for a few days there usually isn't time to add anything to my already long list of things I have to do. 

Has anyone had luck with buying boxes and mailers from the post office online and then just having the mailperson pick them up?  That might work, my grandparents' mailperson could do a pickup, they are my mailing address in the U.S. and I barter it out by fixing their computer for them, setting up their new printer, updating antivirus software, that kind of stuff and by making dinner while I'm there.  Of course they do it because they love me, but it's nice to take care of some of the honey do list for them while I'm there too.

I looked to see if the exact pair of socks that my husband received were for sale on Birchbox's website but they are not one of the styles they're selling.  The shipping weights of over a pound are making me wonder what we're getting this time . . . maybe a larger than travel size shampoo?  Hair putty or wax?  Those are my guesses.  I read somewhere that they are planning on putting up the specific box info on the 25th of the month, so I guess we'll see tomorrow.  I think I read it in a Birchbox Man article on how to review things for points.

My hubby's is 1.0950.

Still no images of the newest BB man. My guess is they're either going into the 1000s with the image #s to prevent sneak peeks or the stuff just isn't up yet. On top of that there are no 404s.

My boyfriend's Birchbox just got here about an hour ago, but he won't be home for at least another hour and a half. I will post the contents of it once he's opened everything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Using the feedback trick I know that one of the items that are in my husband's June box. NOTE: Keep in mind your MAY feedback button will still be up.

• Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
  • ??
  • ??
  • ??
As a reminder here's what he got in his May box:

• Billy Jealousy LiquidSand Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
  • Kiehl's Ultimate Man Body Scrub Soap
  • CoSTUME NATIONAL Scent Intense
  • Richer Poorer Socks

If he gets

Playing cards
I'm probably going to cancel. This seems like a waste so far. He liked the last box but I don't see anythin in this one that justifies $20

Not when I can buy perfectly good ones at the dollar store in a 2pack. There's nothing special about them just maybe a higher quality.

Edit: At least the socks were $13. They were a nice treat for my hubby who usually gets the cheapest socks we can find.

Hey there,You may have noticed your June box has a sample of Kérastase Shampoo that is a bit, er, smaller than you would expect from Birchbox Man. Due to a warehouse mixup we mistakenly sent you this packet instead of the larger, trial-size sample we intended to include and Kérastase wanted you to have! This type of error is unacceptable and we will be taking immediate action to fix it. We will ship you the correct sample by June 1st.We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you,Birchbox Man

I bought 3 month gift subs for both of my brothers - can those be cancelled early if they are underwhelmed by the box or are they stuck with them for the duration?

My husband got his box today. 

Rumba Time Van Dam Go watch

Kerastase Bain Capital Force Anti-Oiliness shampoo packet--based on Scooby384's post, he'll be getting a trial size in the mail? John Varvatos Star USA cologne Anthony Logistics for Men Glycolic Facial Cleanser   He's very meh about this box.  The watch was obviously the big ticket item but not anything he would've bought for himself or wanted.  He's giving it one more month.  

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought 3 month gift subs for both of my brothers - can those be cancelled early if they are underwhelmed by the box or are they stuck with them for the duration?
If it's like the women boxes, which I assume it is, they are stuck with it.

Umm...are they offering any different items besides the watch?  I know my boyfriend hates watches, and I don't think the style of that watch is that great so I'm hoping he doesn't get that, but I imagine they probably put the watches in every box =/.   I feel bad because he was so excited about getting the box but it doesn't seem much better than last month's.  The watch seriously reminds of one of those cheap jelly watches I wore when I was 10. I guess we'll just sell it on Ebay (is there a large desire for that watch?).

Back