BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ughh I feel so guilty but I totally canceled and resubbed on my subs with the bb100 code. I mean...they wouldn't let us do it if they thought it was a big deal, right?
unsure.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ughh I feel so guilty but I totally canceled and resubbed on my subs with the bb100 code. I mean...they wouldn't let us do it if they thought it was a big deal, right?
unsure.gif

My thoughts exactly 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
unsure.gif

Yep, I had already done so on my two accounts, finally did on my main. My reasoning was that yes I get the $10 in points, but also I have now prepaid for my 3 accounts, don't need to fork over $30 on the 1st and that's a win!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Yep, I had already done so on my two accounts, finally did on my main. My reasoning was that yes I get the $10 in points, but also I have now prepaid for my 3 accounts, don't need to fork over $30 on the 1st and that's a win!
My reasoning exactly! 
smile.gif

I only did two of them so far, because I'm still not sure I want to have three accounts again this month. 

I just logged into my account to do the cancel/resub using the BB100 code and I have no option to cancel!! What the hay?? There's a cancel link for my BB man, but mine is AWOL. Guess I'm a lifer...

Quote: Originally Posted by jbrookeb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just logged into my account to do the cancel/resub using the BB100 code and I have no option to cancel!! What the hay?? There's a cancel link for my BB man, but mine is AWOL. Guess I'm a lifer...

Hahaha you can NEVER CANCEL. Birchbox has you in its clutches! MUAHAHAHA.  
devilish.gif

....sorry. Seriously though, that is very odd! Have you tried looking at it in another browser? Definitely seems like some sort of glitch!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hahaha you can NEVER CANCEL. Birchbox has you in its clutches! MUAHAHAHA.  
devilish.gif

....sorry. Seriously though, that is very odd! Have you tried looking at it in another browser? Definitely seems like some sort of glitch!
yeah i don't see a cancel link in my profile either. i'm using google chrome on my macbook air

Hahaha you can NEVER CANCEL. Birchbox has you in its clutches! MUAHAHAHA.  :devilish:   ....sorry. Seriously though, that is very odd! Have you tried looking at it in another browser? Definitely seems like some sort of glitch!
Hahaha oooooh nooooooe!! I've apparently angered the BB gods. Decided to just cancel and resub on my BB man using the BBM100 code instead (which worked), and now I see this....
Why, Birchbox, why? I've lost all my canceling abilities I ever had. I can hear my credit card gently weeping.

I suspect canceling and resubbing frequently within a short time period MAY have something to do with this. I "may or may not have" done a couple of test cancellations last month to see what would happen and I can't help but wonder if I'm now flagged on both accounts. Ooooooooops :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going in to review my items and then cancel (so i can resub in May when I can get those new polishes *grabby*) but this is the image they use for one of the birchbox box samples:

Like, I know they want to make themselves look as good the best possible since they are trying to sell us something, but OTOH, I've never gotten a box anywhere near that good. Like, yes, the gum is stupid but there's a full size lip stick in there, and Suki and the other three are all amazingly deluxe in size. : Sigh.

That's box 5 from June 2013. There were a ton of amazing boxes that month. 

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/june-2013/june-2013-bb5

Do you think it's because your march boxes haven't shipped (or update if they haven't yet)
It's def not that. I got the March box a few weeks ago even though the tracking never updated. It just magically appeared **poof** one day. I'm pretty sure I may be on some sort of watch list now.

It's def not that. I got the March box a few weeks ago even though the tracking never updated. It just magically appeared **poof** one day. I'm pretty sure I may be on some sort of watch list now.
Uh oh... I don't have a cancel button on my account either... :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But then again, I did just cancel today and then immediately resub with the BB100 code, so maybe that's why?

Yep. I suspect those of us that cx and resub immediately are now under a microscope. I sure am glad I'm not the only one, though. Solidarity!
biggrin.gif

Maybe you just can't cancel until your April boxes ship out, just so their systems don't get confused and end up not sending you out the April boxes since you already pre-paid for them? 

So I emailed BB asking why I didn't have an option to cancel and their response went something like, "Oh, you want to cancel? Okay, here's how. Just go to your account settings and click on the cancellation link." Ehhrrrrmmmmm..... :stupid2:

That's happened to me in the last.... I think it's just a glitch. Someone here listed the cancellation page link which worked for me.

Tracking shows my boxes to be sitting in Indiana for a couple days now. Plugged the numbers into USPS, and it looks like they left Des Moines early this morning, which means I should get them today! Yay!

I just got an email on my unsubscribed account to pick my eyeliner shade for the April box. I need a new eyeliner so this is just good trickiness on BBs part! Now I want to resub that account.

So my box page for my second box finally updated!! Bad news is I don't really like what's in it. My box hasn't been delivered yet so I'm hoping this is a mistake lol.

Latest posts

Back