BIRCHBOX March 2014 - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just went and spent less than $15 on three Julep polishes on their seasonal sale, so I am feeling comforted about not getting the offer email.

I got the email with both options but I have the same feelings everyone else seems to have. The polish could be nice but not for that much and the necklace just isn't my style. Meh. I would be willing to spend money on an upgrade but they need to work what they are offering.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd pay an extra $20 for a UK Birchbox or a French Birchbox. They get some great products.

This. That would be amazing!!

They mentioned more fragrances, I am not looking forward to that. I can't wear them due to migraines.

Quote: Originally Posted by PeridotCricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd pay an extra $20 for a UK Birchbox or a French Birchbox. They get some great products. $20 for nail polish or a DIY necklace I can probably find all the supplies for at Dollar Tree is not even cool, Birchbox.
Agreed on all points!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They mentioned more fragrances, I am not looking forward to that. I can't wear them due to migraines.
Hopefully they'll send them all my way instead! I'm a perfume hopper and I always seem to enjoy boxes that have perfumes more.

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  PS the items on the list to the right of the gif change with each refresh! So I went ahead and put them all together. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

+the Bliss Incredipeel that I just missed haha

So...all stuff they've featured before. womp womp :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So...all stuff they've featured before. womp womp :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I guess so. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Unless they were showcasing "this month" as in February? 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I guess so. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Unless they were showcasing "this month" as in February? 
It's possible, but every month they kind of do this:

"omg a new month is here and it's time to get excited for *insert random reason* and we've got just the products to compliment your busy lifestyle! *list of items that have already been in the boxes for about 2+ months now and 2-3 new things"

icon_rolleyes.gif
I love BB but ever since I resubbed in October, I've noticed they've done that each month, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's possible, but every month they kind of do this:

"omg a new month is here and it's time to get excited for *insert random reason* and we've got just the products to compliment your busy lifestyle! *list of items that have already been in the boxes for about 2+ months now and 2-3 new things"

icon_rolleyes.gif
I love BB but ever since I resubbed in October, I've noticed they've done that each month, lol.
Hahaha, sounds like BB. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But this month I'd be okay with it because there have been products in the last couple of months that I've missed out on and would love to try! Although I wouldn't mind more new things. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm guessing the previously featured items are posted first because they already have photos and blurbs available for them. 

I bought a Nivea Kiss of Care and Color in Sheer Berry today and really like it. It's a super flattering color and can be applied like a balm without a mirror, if anyone needs further enabling on the mass-market box.

I'm guessing the previously featured items are posted first because they already have photos and blurbs available for them.  I bought a Nivea Kiss of Care and Color in Sheer Berry today and really like it. It's a super flattering color and can be applied like a balm without a mirror, if anyone needs further enabling on the mass-market box.
I bought the LE box and I am really enjoying it. Also, since it has drugstore brands, I even exchanged colors that didn't work for me at the Walgreens.

Just FYI, looks like boxes 1-16 have started populating (I went to 30 and gave up when I didn't see anymore). Some have only one item but I'm seeing quite a few with up to three and a few items I've never seen featured before (I NEED the tea forté mints!!). Also, checked hubby's man box and he's getting the tshirt, which is a bummer because I had told him the extra option was a tie (dog and xbones - yeah!!), shirt, or socks and he was really hoping for the tie. But at least it's not socks, right...? **sigh**

Just FYI, looks like boxes 1-16 have started populating (I went to 30 and gave up when I didn't see anymore). Some have only one item but I'm seeing quite a few with up to three and a few items I've never seen featured before (I NEED the tea forté mints!!). Also, checked hubby's man box and he's getting the tshirt, which is a bummer because I had told him the extra option was a tie (dog and xbones - yeah!!), shirt, or socks and he was really hoping for the tie. But at least it's not socks, right...? **sigh**
Wow... Did they update this early last month?

Latest posts

Back