Birchbox November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I really want to see for Nov are new products!  I know it doesn't matter if they "recycle" products that were in previous boxes because you won't get doubles, but one of the reasons I signed up for BB is because I want to try new and up and coming products and brands.  When they're sending out something in October that they sent out in Feb and March, to me, that's not new enough.  One of the reasons I like ipsy/myglam is because they don't repeat.  And the items BB sends out again that I get super excited about because I didn't get it the first 8 times they sent it, I still don't get. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And I can't even buy in the store because it's sold out. 

I would really like no (or few) foil/one or two time use products and some new stuff for ALL the boxes

Hi. Long-time lurker, first time poster. I hope they send out the eyeko skinny liners that got held up last month!

Originally Posted by lolas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi. Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I hope they send out the eyeko skinny liners that got held up last month!
Doubt it. If they can get people to buy it in the store, they're probably going to do that instead since that's how they  make money : Especially since the eyeliners are full-size items.

I hope so too!!! I've been waiting to get one with free shipping. Birchbox CS answered a question about it on their Facebook page with "Hi Ladies, we will keep you posted about November! Email [email protected] if you have questions." So, it could go either way.

Originally Posted by karenX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the hair oils. Those are some of my favourite things to get in boxes, along with perfume, skincare(cleansers & face lotions), and the food items.

It's funny how so many people hate the things I love most. lol
I feel the same way! Love hair oils, perfume, and skincare the most!

Nov will be my 3rd month and i have both fingers and toes crossed I need one WOW moment w/ BB Ive had at least one w/ every other sub.. BB you are on the chopping block!!!!
asskicking.gif

Originally Posted by Loladevil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would really love to see a good eye makeup remover, something that can handle urban decay glitter liner without irritating my eyes!
I would like to see this too! AND I would love one of those Eyeko eyeliners that they didn't receive in time to ship in my box. I heard great things about them.

Ditto!!

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water in my Glossybox last month and it's seriously the best makeup remover I've ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off and doesn't leave an oil or residue behind. AND it doesn't smell like cheap tequila like Clinique's does.
I wish I had gotten this, hopefully they'll send it out again. I'm also still searching for a good eye primer.

Originally Posted by cdelpercio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water in my Glossybox last month and it's seriously the best makeup remover I've ever used. It gets EVERYTHING off and doesn't leave an oil or residue behind. AND it doesn't smell like cheap tequila like Clinique's does.
That's so weird that you say that! I have Essie's Quick-E Drying Drops which is essentially an oil that makes your nails less tacky after you paint them, but I swear to god it smells like tequila and I've always thought I was crazy or an alcoholic for thinking that way.

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Commenting for later. November is my birthday month. Please don't disappoint me, birchbox. 
Me too!!! November 4th here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm turning 21 too!! woot woot!

My October BB wasn't bad but I wasn't that excited about it. I opened it and looked through it but now it's just sitting on my coffee table. October was going to be my make it or break it month .....argh. I wish they let us know sooner what was going to be in the boxes.

I received box 3 and it's been at my local post office for about three days now. =/ 

I'm another November birthday! Yay... i was thinking to myself all these subscriptions are always like presents, even though i pay. haha

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!!! November 4th here :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm turning 21 too!! woot woot!
Originally Posted by stellar136 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm another November birthday! Yay... i was thinking to myself all these subscriptions are always like presents, even though i pay. haha
November babies are awesome! My birthday is Election Day, November 6!

Haha I actually didn't realize it until some friends and I had a tequila night recently. It was NOT fun using the Clinique remover the morning after hahaha

I saw the One Love Organics facial oils in the 'New Products' section!  Those would be perfect to sample in November!  

Back