Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nude is so hard. I've only had two that didn't make me look like a CSI extra. One was Model Co Kitty and the other was the Cailyn gloss ipsy sent a while back. But many others said they looked dead in those same shades. 

Glad to know the eye crayons are a hit. I still have that Eyeko fat stick thing from last December. Five minutes and my eyelids look like shiny cracked fish scales. 

One of my boxes loaded:

-LOC eyeshadow (PYS)

-Ayers Body Polish - will be nice if decent sized

-theBalm Frat Boy Blush - meh.. dont use blush, but super cute packaging

-Dr. Jart Water replinishment - not sure. i dislike sheet masks because i can't get them on my face too well..

-Davines this is a relaxing moisturizing fluid - ok. not sure if you rinse this off in the shower or if it is a leave-in. Either is ok, will get used

Nothing exciting.. my 2nd box hasn't loaded yet but I hope it is better!
My boxes and thoughts exactly except this blush is the only one I use, so I'm glad to have a teeny travel size in case I ever 'need' it. I also love theBalm samples because they're so cute.
I hope the other box is totally different though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My box cheat page isn't loading yet. :-(

But I did get the additional Tati box I ordered in the mail, and I'm loving it. These are all really wonderful products. The serum is nice and light. The eye cream has been nice to use, but I've yet to see if it's life-changing and I need to spend the money to purchase the expensive full size. The lip treatment will be an instant repurchase when I'm out of the sample, the price is right and it's so conditioning - it's improved the texture of my lips in like one day. The crayon is beautiful and has great pigmentation, but I've yet to wear it. Dry shampoo is less exciting, but it's still a great one.

One of my boxes loaded:

-LOC eyeshadow (PYS)

-Ayers Body Polish - will be nice if decent sized

-theBalm Frat Boy Blush - meh.. dont use blush, but super cute packaging

-Dr. Jart Water replinishment - not sure. i dislike sheet masks because i can't get them on my face too well..

-Davines this is a relaxing moisturizing fluid - ok. not sure if you rinse this off in the shower or if it is a leave-in. Either is ok, will get used

Nothing exciting.. my 2nd box hasn't loaded yet but I hope it is better!
Yep same box.

Blush - the balm has super small sample sizes. My blush brush won't be able to pick anything up!

LOC shadow - PYS. I already received the Tati box and he staying power on these is amazing!

Ayers body polish - I agree. Hopefully it's a good size.

Dr jart sheet mask - sheet masks are everywhere!!

Davines relaxing moisturizing fluid - ehhhhh idk about this one. I love Davines, but my hair doesn't need much "relaxing". The product description on birchbox makes it sound like it might work well for textured hair? We'll see.

My cheat for November shows this:  

Nov. Cheat.PNG

Not Bad.  

ugh my box still hasn't loaded. the lack of variations is making me wonder if these are correct though

ugh my box still hasn't loaded. the lack of variations is making me wonder if these are correct though
My moms hasn't loaded with and I keep checking. I hope they aren't wrong because I was really hoping for a loc product.

I think there's always a couple that load early because they are shipped first and they load them as they ship them. I got the same two boxes as Bizgirlva and they have both already shipped.

My cheat is showing:

The balm blush: I'm ok with this. I wish the samples were bigger than my pinkie tip though!

Hair serum: I'm ok with this, but I hope it is a good size.

Temple spa shower gel: I need shower gel. Brand isn't exciting though. I wish it was rituals.

Harvey prince sincerely: this makes my box so disappointing.

LOC berry lip: PYS. I kind of wish I had gone for the eyeshadow. I was afraid of creasing but it sounds like they are good so I might swap for one.

This is my only box now besides bulu. I cancelled ipsy so I really hope birchbox can satisfy my addiction this month. It's not looking good.

image.png

I am so irritated with Birchbox. I usally don't get to see my month's box until the 11th or 12th and yet several others get to see theirs. I wish they would get with the program and fixed it. 

So annoyed!  I just logged into my main BB account to make sure the cheat loaded the Tati box as my Nov pick and it says my billing info was no longer valid.  This is the first curated box I've wanted in months and now I may not get it!  (first world problems...)

Oh and on top of that, my secondary account, which I cancelled and re-subbed in October so that I could get the Estee Lauder power box, has had absolutely no information loaded since 10/21.  The order says pending and the CS rep told me that it's "always going to say pending since it's a recurrent monthly subscription."  Since when? I've never seen that before.  At this point I think I'm just not getting that box.  I've noticed a downward spiral in CS recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
The order says pending and the CS rep told me that it's "always going to say pending since it's a recurrent monthly subscription."  Since when? I've never seen that before.  At this point I think I'm just not getting that box.  I've noticed a downward spiral in CS recently.
Since I first subscribed 17 months ago, monthly subscription order status always said "Processing" until I unsubscribe. When you unsubscribe it will say "Complete" like all other shipped orders. It says processing because they charge the payment method every month until you cancel. So, it is normal.

I would nudge them again around the 10th if you don't get any tracking update. Nowadays, Birchbox CS is not very helpful, so maybe a public confrontation on their Facebook page would attract their attention (I know, it's bad. But they seem more attentive to the people who do so on Facebook). 

Two of box pages are loaded:

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 4.53.58 PM.png

I'm getting one hair item in each box that I'm not interested in, they're not for my hair type at all. And two thebalm items. Looks like I'll have plenty of extras for my circular swaps or trades!
My curated box already shipped out :D

I am getting the same as you  on my 2nd account too!  Except for thebalm blush (which looks too light for me) and the perfume, I like it.  I am sure I can swap theBalm easily. 

Attached Thumbnails
  • /monthly_11_2015/post-93138-0-09723700-1446588052_thumb.png

No box page for me either. My first account is getting the Tati box which has already shipped, so maybe I should just be patient and let myself be surprised on my second account (ha!)

Latest posts

Back