Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chose On Point shadow stick. I loved the look of the Impress Me one but I think that is too dark for me and could end up reading reddish like many plums/purples can do. The On Point looked beautiful too. I hope I love it- the box was worth the $10 since these sticks cost almost that much on their own. I'm excited to try it!

So many glitches. I'm really disappointed this month--i actually canceled one of my subs. Nothing jumps out at me this month, I'm sick of the website always having issues, and I want to try established brands, not have the creator push stuff at me. I jumped ship when ipsy sent out its creator's makeup line. No thank you.

Bleh. 

So many glitches. I'm really disappointed this month--i actually canceled one of my subs. Nothing jumps out at me this month, I'm sick of the website always having issues, and I want to try established brands, not have the creator push stuff at me. I jumped ship when ipsy sent out its creator's makeup line. No thank you.

Bleh. 
I felt the same way. The lipstick crayons look suspiciously like miranese glossy kiss and the shadows like Eyeko fat sticks. I think I would have been more excited if BB made their own nail polish. 

I just tried it, and it did discount it to $10. However, it makes you pay $5 shipping, so it's still $15. 
Are you an Ace? Just curious... I am, so it gave me VIP free shipping but still charged me $15. I am going to write them an email just in case

Yeah I emailed them- hopefully they'll credit me the $5- I just tried adding the box to my shopping cart and it discounted it, so there must have been a glitch when I ordered it last night.

Sure- it's good way to keep your mind off the fact that Birchbox hasn't sent out the pick your sample emails in a timely manner!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got mine yesterday on the Ace account I re-subbed on the 25th.  I figured I wouldn't because they were due to go out to Aces on the 27th.  I chose the dang lip crayon thinking after I clicked on the option to choose a crayon, then it would let me choose red or berry.  Nope, it was not a pick-your-color thing and I got the freaking berry.  

I got mine yesterday on the Ace account I re-subbed on the 25th. I figured I wouldn't because they were due to go out to Aces on the 27th. I chose the dang lip crayon thinking after I clicked on the option to choose a crayon, then it would let me choose red or berry. Nope, it was not a pick-your-color thing and I got the freaking berry.
I *kinda* wish you could change your choice up until he deadline. I chose the editor box but then ended up buying one today and I want to change my sample now!

I *kinda* wish you could change your choice up until he deadline. I chose the editor box but then ended up buying one today and I want to change my sample now!
Just email them or chat. I picked the red lip crayon first then wanted to get the guest editor box. I emailed them and they changed my choice. I can't see the updated selection on my page thou, I'm hoping the correct thing will arrive. 

Got my glamlife guru box today! I ordered i in addition to my subs. 

I have tons of dry shampoo already, but excited to try this one because it looks different. Actually has instructions . I have just been spraying it onto my greasy scalp; this suggests lifting hair and spray throughout.. will give it a shot soon

The lip balm is nice but it seemed fairly empty, like the tube had a lot of air in it :/

Last edited by a moderator:

I have tons of dry shampoo already, but excited to try this one because it looks different. Actually has instructions . I have just been spraying it onto my greasy scalp; this suggests lifting hair and spray throughout.. will give it a shot soon

The lip balm is nice but it seemed fairly empty, like the tube had a lot of air in it :/
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I opted for this as well...and the lip balm is one of the reason to opt it....rest of the products are not much of a interest for me...

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I opted for this as well...and the lip balm is one of the reason to opt it....rest of the products are not much of a interest for me...
hopefully i just got a bad one, and yours will be full! I got it for the eye cream and moisturizer. I buy lip balms about 2/week during all the holiday limited editions! And of course I only use like 1/month..

I just watched the birchbox video of the products and I regret my choice on the berry lip. I think I should have gone for one of the shadow sticks. I hope i like it more when it comes.

I used this shampoo yesterday. Hair was very nice, clean and shiny, but after few hours dirty again. Still better than others I tried.

Latest posts

Back