Birchbox Nuance Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SassyVee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congratulations 
claps.gif
  On your Graduation, I mean, and the Nuance Box too though  
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you so much!

I was excited to see a box in my mailbox today as well. The 3 in 1 product is pretty clever. It's an eyeshadow, liner, & shimmery highlighter all in one pen. I'm going to have to try it to test staying power (especially since most eyeliners melt off my face by the end of the day) so we will see. It is clever though! The lotion is full size & smells pretty good & the shampoo & conditioner are great sizes. What a fun surprise!

I got it too and it's the same as the above (champagne eye color).  I never get anything extra either but I came home to that and the Julep May Mystery box with 6 polishes so it was an excellent day!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got a box.  I was surprised as I didn't expect one.   I usually never win things.  I am eager to try everything.  I as well got the champagne color.

-

I got mine yesterday too!  I was surprised I got one, but very happy it is really nice.

My trio was the dark blue, can't wait to try it.

Originally Posted by catipa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine yesterday too!  I was surprised I got one, but very happy it is really nice.

My trio was the dark blue, can't wait to try it.
I'd love to see a swatch!

I also received mine yesterday.  Great surprise and totally makes up for my regular birchbox I was so disappointed with lol.  I got the champagne color, which I am happy with, as it's a great everyday color that goes well with my complexion.  I can't wait to play around with it this weekend 
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in today. Pretty excited. I never get anything "extra" or win anything so this makes me pretty happy.

Has anyone tried any of the products yet?  I used the lotion on my arms. It absorbs pretty quick and has in interesting scent. Kind of a fresh smell that I can't quite place.

Got mine too! Same eye trio color, which I love so far (wearing it today!).

I know what you mean about the body cream scent...it's almost tea-like for me. It's so strong it's a little off-putting - it actually made the whole box smell, which was weird since it was sealed! I will have to get used to it, because I really liked how well it worked.

Yay, I received mine today as well!!! I love the body cream, super moisturizing! So uh, does anyone know how to open the anti aging cream? Mine seems to be 'locked' and I can't seem to figure it out, lol!

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay, I received mine today as well!!! I love the body cream, super moisturizing! So uh, does anyone know how to open the anti aging cream? Mine seems to be 'locked' and I can't seem to figure it out, lol!
Funny thing is, I can't seem to lock mine! I tried turning it with all my might and the cap is just kinda sitting there, it was kinda like that when I opened it.

Funny thing is, I can't seem to lock mine! I tried turning it with all my might and the cap is just kinda sitting there, it was kinda like that when I opened it.
I sorta wiggled it when turning and it locked. You have to sorta be forceful with it. So weird!

For those of us that dont get these boxes can some of you reveiw these items  Thanks in advance

I sorta wiggled it when turning and it locked. You have to sorta be forceful with it. So weird!
Thank you!! I got a little forceful opening it and works like a charm now =) Reason - the body cream is really nice, the scent is very subtle which I like. I am not big into scented products. The eye trio is fun - it has a doe foot applicator for the liquid shadow color, and twist up sections for the eyeliner and highlighter. I will try them out all day tomorrow to see how they hold up.

Got my box today too. I got the champagne color trio. I love the lotion, its lightly scented - which is nice because my cats hate scented lotion. They actually let me pet them after i applied it lol.

Back