Birchbox Nuance Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by sinatraskitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my box today too. I got the champagne color trio. I love the lotion, its lightly scented - which is nice because my cats hate scented lotion. They actually let me pet them after i applied it lol.
Lol!  That's adorable, and good to know.  I hate getting cat snubbed when I use scented products =)

I received mine today too. It was an awesome surprise!  I received the eye trio with a dark gray color. Unfortunately the pencil portion of it was broken, but otherwise seems fun.  I just turned 40 last weekend, and had a "please tell me they aren't targeting women of...a "certain age". Damnit I'm still allowed to wear bright colors and crazy makeup! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received mine today too. I haven't had a chance to look at it very much yet, but I do know that my eye color trio is pewter. I love the size of these products!

I got mine today, the lotion is amazing!  I got the sapphire eye trio.  I really like the idea of everything in one place.  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks a little dark.  We'll see...

I got 2 of these boxes today one for each of my accounts    Awesome stuff I'll not need to buy lotion for months lol But i got both of the eye trios in the same color bronze gold shimmer...  I really need to set up my trade list now lol

I got my box yesterday. My eye trio is the pewter/silver color. So far that's the only thing I've tried,and I LOOOOOVE it. Such a pretty color. Can't wait to try everything else! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i got a box today! yeah!! made my day! I can't believe they sent that out for free :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The lotion is AMAZING! I love the scent! I got the trio in pewter/silver shimmer :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did see on facebook that birchbox responded and told someone that everyone who is getting one should get it by the 24th! So that's a whole week yet- i'm sure a ton more people will be getting them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received a box within the last couple days.  It was exactly what I needed.  My son is at the local children's hospital, so I've been here without leaving since Wednesday night.  My husband stopped by the hospital with our youngest for a visit and brought the box because he knew it would cheer me up.  Oddly enough, it really did!  I just ran out of shampoo this morning, and don't have a decent lotion, so I'm excited.  I also can't wait to try the eye trio (I got champagne), but that will probably wait awhile until the tears stop flowing. 
frown.gif
  We've had a really, really rough week.  This was a nice pick-me-up.

I received a box within the last couple days.  It was exactly what I needed.  My son is at the local children's hospital, so I've been here without leaving since Wednesday night.  My husband stopped by the hospital with our youngest for a visit and brought the box because he knew it would cheer me up.  Oddly enough, it really did!  I just ran out of shampoo this morning, and don't have a decent lotion, so I'm excited.  I also can't wait to try the eye trio (I got champagne), but that will probably wait awhile until the tears stop flowing.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   We've had a really, really rough week.  This was a nice pick-me-up.
I am so sorry to hear your son is ill! I hope he is well soon. Glad your box came when it did, I know the little things can help a lot sometimes =)

Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so sorry to hear your son is ill! I hope he is well soon. Glad your box came when it did, I know the little things can help a lot sometimes =)
Thank you so much.  We have what looks to be a long struggle in front of us (it's too long to post here, but I do have details in my blog), but we'll get through it.  And it was just a nice, warm fuzzy for the day.

Originally Posted by MrsMeow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received a box within the last couple days.  It was exactly what I needed.  My son is at the local children's hospital, so I've been here without leaving since Wednesday night.  My husband stopped by the hospital with our youngest for a visit and brought the box because he knew it would cheer me up.  Oddly enough, it really did!  I just ran out of shampoo this morning, and don't have a decent lotion, so I'm excited.  I also can't wait to try the eye trio (I got champagne), but that will probably wait awhile until the tears stop flowing. 
frown.gif
I'm so sorry to hear, I can't even imagine what you're going through. But I'm glad you were able to have something to brighten your week. I hope everything goes well for your family.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sorry to hear, I can't even imagine what you're going through. But I'm glad you were able to have something to brighten your week. I hope everything goes well for your family.
Me too. Prayers for your family!

Thanks to everyone who is posting reviews and their impressions. I'm on the West Coast, so if I get one, it won't be until next week, probably.

frown.gif
So sorry to hear about your son! I am so glad you got the box and it was a small bright spot during a terrible time. I read your blog and hope to hear your son continues on his road to recovery without more problems. He sounds like a  tough little guy!

Originally Posted by Geri /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today, the lotion is amazing!  I got the sapphire eye trio.  I really like the idea of everything in one place.  I haven't tried it yet, but it looks a little dark.  We'll see...

I received a Nuance box yesterday too! Yay!  I also received the eye trio in Sapphire/Silver.....I don't usually wear blue, but will probably try it.  I can't wait to try the volumizing shampoo and conditioner; they have great reviews on the CVS site.

frown.gif
    I am praying for your son and your family.... after reading these posts, I read your blog... I hope that I can brighten your day just a little to let you know  that I was able to laugh a little at your mention of the use of Propofol (as the Michael Jackson drug)....my son had leukemia (he passed away 3 yrs ago at  the age of 15 after a 16 month battle)...he regularly had Propofol as his sedative for his spinal treatments and tests.  It was his "favorite" drug, and he even  created a Propofol song...he was also mad when there was a Propofol shortage, and he was sure it was due to Michael Jackson's abuse of the drug...(incidentally,   Michael Jackson passed away on my son's birthday...) sorry if I have given you too much info....again, my sincere prayers are with you all... I know how hard it is to watch your children in pain and be helpless, as well as to be living in a hospital room away from your other children and family. (hugs)

Thank you so much.  We have what looks to be a long struggle in front of us (it's too long to post here, but I do have details in my blog), but we'll get through it.  And it was just a nice, warm fuzzy for the day.
I'm so sorry to hear about your son...I'm sending up prayers for him (and you and the rest of the fam). I'm glad you were able to have a bright spot at the hospital.

I got a box today...so happy! I got the eye trio in Sapphire/Silver. Very pretty...swatched below. My daugher (who really wanted me to give it to her) kept saying, "I just don't see you wearing blue..." lol...sorry, honey...momma's keeping this one!

All in all, a good mail day. Nuance, PopSugar and goodies. 

frown.gif
Oh Mama - I am hoping with you that this turns out well for your baby.  My eyes teared up reading about your past week.  I've been the one bedside in a Children's Hospital (with my youngest) and it's super scary.  Will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers, and hope for a happy update soon!

frown.gif
So sorry to hear about your son! I hope he continues on the road to recovery! Such a tough little guy!

Back