Birchbox October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wanted you guys to see the Essie Bottle. Those shades seem similar to the Essie Collection Above. Sorry about the quality...again I need the Iphone 5...lol I will keep using that excuse until I get it. lol

lol! The colors look pretty! I wonder if everyone will get the polishes or just some...

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh! liking the 2 nudes!
I would LOOOOOOVE to get a nude polish! I have about every single color imaginable except for a good nude, lol.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol! The colors look pretty! I wonder if everyone will get the polishes or just some...
I hope everyone will get a polish, I love nude colors!

Ahhh those polishes are gorgeous, all of them!

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to get one of those polishes. Sooo much better than Color Club.

Anybod know where I can get Bikini So Teeny? All the stores here are out of it.
They still have it at Drugstore.com 
smile.gif

Another Essie polish. More Claudile (which always means tiny, tiny samples). Harvey Prince again. I think I may have to break up with BB after my next year anniversary code.

here is another spoiler: 

from facebook on Malin+Goetz 's page:

in the screen those look like some pretty hefty bottles of product, but who knows- maybe they are just showing big ones and sending foils....

Hopefully October's shipping will be better than September's...and I'm saying that even though I got my box on time and with no tracking info error crap

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wanted you guys to see the Essie Bottle. Those shades seem similar to the Essie Collection Above. Sorry about the quality...again I need the Iphone 5...lol I will keep using that excuse until I get it. lol

Totally off topic, but I've seen quite a few people talk about pre-ordering the new iPhone.  If you don't already, sign up for www.buymytronics.com!  Whenever I switch I always sell my old phones to them.  We just got $50 for my husband's old sidekick.

You guys are super sleuths! I'm impressed! and yeah, they usually show the full size and send us single use packets. October is BB's make it or break it month for me! I'm starting Ipsy/myglam so they are on the chopping block!

i have never tried a nude polish, id like to get one just to try it, but i love being bright and obnoxious with my nails

Nude fingernail polish is the best kind of fingernail polish, IMO. I could have buckets of them, and I'd still want more. I agree, I really hope there is a Halloween theme, even if it is mostly packaging. I don't want makeup for Halloween, just fall colors and great skincare with some orange and black motifs going on.

Oh man, so excited. October will be my third month with BB so I hope I get my 20% off coupon -- unless you get it after three boxes (start of the fourth month?). I'd be okay with Essie polishes, but I really wouldn't mind trying tenoverten. Essie s definitely a step up from Color Club though, but I'd prefer Zoya. I think their fall collection this year is GORGEOUS.

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nude fingernail polish is the best kind of fingernail polish, IMO. I could have buckets of them, and I'd still want more. I agree, I really hope there is a Halloween theme, even if it is mostly packaging. I don't want makeup for Halloween, just fall colors and great skincare with some orange and black motifs going on.
thats how i feel about  nude polishes! I love them so much, I have tons but I deff wont mind getting more

Back