Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received another awesome pick two yesterday...a Lord & Berry Twistick lip crayon in Must Have..a very wearable neutral brown, full sized worth $24!!! And a 4 pan eyeshadow mini palette from Coastal Scents Revealed 3 in Desert Bloom...a repeat item for me, but very useful and travel friendly!

Ordered the MILK have a good trip pack (the bag is amazingly cute but the products are kind of small) and my pick two was a ModelCo mascara sample and a full size?? 1 oz Borghese Splendore brightening makeup, basically a pink highlight. Not too shabby!

I got my pick two today and it's one of the best I've ever gotten! Cargo swimmables eye shadow stick in sun kissed (full sized!) and the balm shadow primer. It's tiny but I think I can make it last a while. I also got the milk duo and they are tiny :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my pick two today and it's one of the best I've ever gotten! Cargo swimmables eye shadow stick in sun kissed (full sized!) and the balm shadow primer. It's tiny but I think I can make it last a while. I also got the milk duo and they are tiny :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the Balm shadow primer a long time ago and it lasted FOREVER (since you need such a small amount per lid). It was a very decent primer!

Whohoo check out my mystery sample pack:

IMG_0865.JPG

A full size eleven skin Perfection eye creme + concealer .5 oz (was sold on the shop for $30), but it looks like they are no longer carrying/selling it.

Also Manna Kadar liplocked priming gloss stain in Lucky.

IMG_0867.JPG

I already got lucky a long time ago, I think it was a sample choice at one point. But the one I got today was LARGER than my previous one:

Old one was: 0.5g/0.01 oz

New one is: 2.7g/0.09 oz

Also, the colors are completely different but they're both called "lucky"

My latest mystery sample pack
image.jpeg

Looks like neither are carried by Birchbox at longer.

Cowshed lip balm and the eyeshadow/liner stick is approx. $20 value!

ETA: My mistake the lip balm isn't full size.  Little less than half the full size so a $4 value approx. 

Not bad, I don't dig blue eyeshadow but the name is "Dory" that's SO cute. I think it would make a fun summer eyeliner though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same cowshed lip balm and model co powerlash mascara! pretty good. (also, up for swap if anyone's interested since I have way too many mascaras/lip balms!)

I stopped getting the women's mystery pack, I have like 5 of those lace headbands that are too small. I started getting the men's one so I can give my brother in law a "Birchbox" at Christmas. He loves it. I think the men's is waaaaay better than the women's. This time I got Ursa Major Face Tonic and a Das Boom Body Brick. It's a soap infused body sponge! It's mini size, but smells amazing and looks like an awesome idea. He'll love both of them. 

I stopped getting the women's mystery pack, I have like 5 of those lace headbands that are too small. I started getting the men's one so I can give my brother in law a "Birchbox" at Christmas. He loves it. I think the men's is waaaaay better than the women's. This time I got Ursa Major Face Tonic and a Das Boom Body Brick. It's a soap infused body sponge! It's mini size, but smells amazing and looks like an awesome idea. He'll love both of them. 
That's a good idea!

My latest pick two was another Cowshed lip balm and a coastal scents sample palette. I already have both so these items will go in the circular swap box.

That's a good idea!

My latest pick two was another Cowshed lip balm and a coastal scents sample palette. I already have both so these items will go in the circular swap box.
I ordered a couple of Kiehls masks (the turmeric + cranberry seed mask and the cilantro green mask. . both are amazing, btw) and got the cowshed lip balm as well.  I really like the balm, though I notice that BB no longer sells it (guessing they are clearing out old stock?).  I also got a Cargo waterproof eyeshadow stick in a really REALLY bright teal color.   The eyeshadow is a no go for me, but I'm sure I'll find someone who can use it.  

I placed an order today and the Women's Pick 2 was out of stock. I chose a men's instead. Hoping for something interesting.
I placed an order an hour ago through the app and women's pick 2 was in stock. I noticed it wasn't available online last night. I even received confirmation for my pick 2. I wonder if it's a web/software glitch.

Did you place your order through the Web page or app?

I placed an order today and the Women's Pick 2 was out of stock.  I chose a men's instead.  Hoping for something interesting.
this is what I should have done when I ordered the natural box! I'm so dumb. I didn't think to pick the men's instead even though I have done it in the past. Wow I need to take some vitamins or something. I could have given the mens to my teenage son.

this is what I should have done when I ordered the natural box! I'm so dumb. I didn't think to pick the men's instead even though I have done it in the past. Wow I need to take some vitamins or something. I could have given the mens to my teenage son.
If you send CS a message I'm sure they will add an MSP to your order  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Btw, women's MSP is in stock now.

I saw the women's pick two is back in stock.  My order has already shipped with the men's, so hopefully it will be something I can use.  If not, my husband and son will be in luck.

Sometimes the men's pick 2 items come with universal items like shampoo. It's worth a shot to get them every once and a while.

Latest posts

Back