Birchbox September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  for those of you who were fans of the stila stay all day liquid lipstick, i just busted out mine in the shade "Fiery" for the first time in a while, and i forgot how much i love this shade. it was like falling in love all over again, i got it on sale on some random website, i would love to be able to find more since i'm too cheap to pay $22! haha (or birchbox could always send out more samples, hint hint)

Love how that color looks on you!

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you :3
I really want to find it in another deep, sultry color. I realized today I too many light pinks and coral lipsticks/stains and not a lot of deep colors. I'm looking at the stila in Aria right now.

I don't have aria but I have a deep color on. It's called amore.

Looks great!

Signed up for a second box and the contents just showed up today. Getting another Fox Hunt polish. Love my first one, but wanted to try the purple one. I do I go about trading? I have never done it before. Thanks in advance.

Are you guys signing up for the second boxes now? I was considering doing that but I wasn;t sure if I'd still get the Set box at this stage...

Quote: Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Signed up for a second box and the contents just showed up today. Getting another Fox Hunt polish. Love my first one, but wanted to try the purple one. I do I go about trading? I have never done it before. Thanks in advance.

Join this group:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/groups/show/37/subscription-box-swaps-talk-beta

Then join this thread and list what you have for trade and what you would like to trade for. 

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137712/birchbox-swap-september-2013

Or you can peruse other people's listings to see if you find a match and PM them with an offer.   

Quote: Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Are you guys signing up for the second boxes now? I was considering doing that but I wasn;t sure if I'd still get the Set box at this stage...

It's too late to get the September box. The cutoff date was the 16th.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love how that color looks on you!

Thanks! :3

Quote: Originally Posted by thebeverley3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good luck with finding a purple! I think it was the least sent out one (i know i haven't seen many for trade). I ended up biting the bullet and using points to order one, and I honestly have no regrets, stunning and the formula is wonderful.

Good luck with finding a purple! I think it was the least sent out one (i know i haven't seen many for trade). I ended up biting the bullet and using points to order one, and I honestly have no regrets, stunning and the formula is wonderful.
I figured I would give it a shot and posted on the swap list. If not, I will just keep the Fox Hunt for when my first one runs out. It is a pretty color and I love the formula.

I received my 3 year promo order today. They actually sent me a pen for my pick two. I'm kinda bummed about it. Was hoping for something new to try. The second item for my pick two was the wei buffing bead that i already got in my august box.

I just saw the box contents of the birchbox I signed up for on the 16th -- It's my third. I think I have a MAJOR problem. Either way... Everything is new to me product!! Yay!! And I have successfully managed to get all three polish colors. WIN! Annnndddd... I prayed to the BB gods to get some of that Dr. Lipp. The mister has a patch of eczema and it's going to make a fabulous stocking stuffer thanks to you fabulous ladies!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's too late to get the September box. The cutoff date was the 16th.

Booo-urns! I'm glad I asked! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by vjf1979 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I just signed up for a second box, because I have been so happy with birchbox. I just looked at the contents of my second box and I got the ruffian polish in delerium. Which is the same color I got in my first box! I wonder of they waited and held back most of the purple for later boxes? Only asking because I know it was a bit hard to find before! Oh well, guess I will have two if someone doesn't want to trade!
 I have had 2 boxes for the last  year too. I have never got a single same box which has been awesome. I love birchbox I am really happy with the items I get only that sometimes they are to small that I cannot tell if I really like them

FINALLY got my September box (I have been on vacation). My Davines spray leaked like a lot of people's did (the lid was completely off when it arrived), but I don't think I am going to complain. The bottle is still mostly full and it didn't ruin anything inside the box. Happy to see the Hedgefund is even more gorgeous than it is online. Definitely golder than I was expecting, but in a good way!

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  FINALLY got my September box (I have been on vacation). My Davines spray leaked like a lot of people's did (the lid was completely off when it arrived), but I don't think I am going to complain. The bottle is still mostly full and it didn't ruin anything inside the box. Happy to see the Hedgefund is even more gorgeous than it is online. Definitely golder than I was expecting, but in a good way!

I may squander 100 points and get Hedge Fund. That's the one I wanted from the beginning and the only one I didn't get! LOL It looks really unusual, which is what I like!

I may squander 100 points and get Hedge Fund. That's the one I wanted from the beginning and the only one I didn't get! LOL It looks really unusual, which is what I like!
I have 75 points because I forgot to review my August box. I was sure I'd done it. Not that I could have done the reviews if I remembered. I didn't have access to Internet except on my phone between August 15 and September 12. I was so planning to use 100 points on one of the polishes when I found out they had Ruffian in the boxes this month. Now I'm just going to spend $10 on Delirium.

Quote: Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hedge Fund is my favorite! Really beautiful and unusual. I ended up getting Delirium and Fox Hunt on ebay so I have the full "crowd sourced" collection. I like all of the colors, but imo Hedge Fund is the only unique color in that collection. 

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 75 points because I forgot to review my August box. I was sure I'd done it. Not that I could have done the reviews if I remembered. I didn't have access to Internet except on my phone between August 15 and September 12. I was so planning to use 100 points on one of the polishes when I found out they had Ruffian in the boxes this month. Now I'm just going to spend $10 on Delirium.

Oh man, that's terrible! When I first started getting BB (22 months ago) I didn't know about the points for reviews for probably the first six months. When I think about the points I could have had it makes me want to cry!

Latest posts

Back