Birchbox September 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know how big those mailin goetz samples will be?  BB has been really good about not sending foils like they use to, but I do know these were foils back in 2013 (based on reviews)

I hope it is a decent size tube.  My box shipped!  I cannot wait to get it, as I am excited about most of my items (eyeshadow & perfume - blech)

Mine's shipped. I'm showing 3 of the Davines hair products when my responses for hair on my quiz are that it's normal, too short for a ponytail, and that I air dry it. For someone who clearly doesn't use hair products that much or need anything special, I'm not excited about that. 

All in all I'm getting:

Anastasia brow pencil (pys)

Davines Ol Conditioner

Davines Ol Shampoo

Davines All in One Milk

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Pop Eyeshadow

Prince Harvey perfume in Hello 

Eeep, I'm being so grumpy about this box but don't like Pop shadow and the perfume description sounds really out of season. The only thing I think I'll like is the eye cream. But I am hopeful that the products will at least be a decent size or that I like everything more once I try it or have it in my hands. And at least there's 7.

Jealous of you Tocca scrub people!

All of mine have shipped. I picked the Davines on 2 of my accounts, I knew I was risking dupe boxes but the profiles are really different so I thought there was a better chance I wouldn't get the same on both. Nope, totally getting the same box. Good news is that they're 7 item boxes and most of the samples are things I wouldn't mind having dupes of. 

does anyone know how big those mailin goetz samples will be?  BB has been really good about not sending foils like they use to, but I do know these were foils back in 2013 (based on reviews)

I hope it is a decent size tube.  My box shipped!  I cannot wait to get it, as I am excited about most of my items (eyeshadow & perfume - blech)
It looks like this item is going out in the Men's October boxes. It looks like tubes and they're .5 oz, I think?

Here's a pic:

Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 2.29.20 PM.png

I got my Birchbox today.  It's really early and I can't wait to use my 20% off code! Plus, 7 item box - I'm happy.

My box contained:

100% Pure caffeine eye cream - I'm excited to try this as soon as I use up my current eye cream, plus I think the sample is a nice size.

Davines Ol All in one milk - This too is a nice size sample, but not for me. Foils of the shampoo and conditioner were included though as a bonus.

Harvey Prince Sincerely - I'm too picky about perfumes and this one is too flowery for my taste.

Pop Beauty eyeshadow (my PYS) - Nice colors and when I swatched them they seemed really pigmented.  

TrestiQue concealer crayon in Bisque - I'm not sure if everyone who receives this is getting the same shade, but it seemed a little dark for my skin at first.  I'm going to try to make it work, maybe on redness and spots since I like a light shade under my eyes.

Also, the 20% off code is on orders over $35 and expires on September 30th.  Happy shopping everyone! 

One of my accounts is showing my September box not using the cheats. It show sunder  both this month's box and all boxes. I guess we shall see!

Mine's shipped. I'm showing 3 of the Davines hair products when my responses for hair on my quiz are that it's normal, too short for a ponytail, and that I air dry it. For someone who clearly doesn't use hair products that much or need anything special, I'm not excited about that. 

All in all I'm getting:

Anastasia brow pencil (pys)

Davines Ol Conditioner

Davines Ol Shampoo

Davines All in One Milk

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

Pop Eyeshadow

Prince Harvey perfume in Hello 

Eeep, I'm being so grumpy about this box but don't like Pop shadow and the perfume description sounds really out of season. The only thing I think I'll like is the eye cream. But I am hopeful that the products will at least be a decent size or that I like everything more once I try it or have it in my hands. And at least there's 7.

Jealous of you Tocca scrub people!
box twins! :highfive:

My shipping info is still unavailable for this month normally I've already got some kind of confirmation. Any relation between the shipping and Birchbox Plus? This was my first time getting Plus items (the brush set + bag and the acrylic organizer) and I'm wondering if you opt for Plus does it typically take longer to ship? Thanks!

I was looking at Instagram and it seems the face wash is the .5oz and the moisturizer is a foil packet. 

I got my box today. Anastasia brow pencil is TINY!
That was one of the reasons I decided to just go with one box this month. If I sent Birchbox a photo of a Barbie doll sitting at her vanity table, inside her dreamhouse, with a tiny Lorde and Berry eyeliner, microscopic tube of Jane Iredale lipstain and an itty bitty The Balm bronzer, perhaps they might take the hint about small unusable samples.  

Last edited by a moderator:
That was one of the reasons I decided to just go with one box this month. If I sent Birchbox a photo of a Barbie doll sitting at her vanity table, inside her dreamhouse, with a tiny Lorde and Berry eyeliner, microscopic tube of Jane Iredale lipstain and an itty bitty The Balm bronzer, perhaps they might take the hint about small unusable samples.  
Don't forget the teeny tiny samples from super goop too.. the one last month for a hand cream didn't even protect one hand!

I got my box early this month! I will use everything. The 100% eye cream is in a nice size tube! Hair mask is 1 oz and sealed so I haven't smelled it yet. Brow pencil is tiny but that's ok. It's nice to try it. I like the wild fire perfume. Concealer crayon will get used. Color looks ok for me but I haven't tried it yet because I have some others I want to finish first. I feel like this was a balanced box and it was all pretty exciting. They are products I will use and they will last me a while.

Latest posts

Back