Birchbox September 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finally an ace! I unsubbed and re subbed with a code. I haven't gotten the pus emails for a few months but hopefully now that I'm ace I'll get it because I REALLY want the curated box.

I became an ace this month too. I've been with them since the beginning so about time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> partially my fault, I haven't been good about the reviews until recently. That finally helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there- completely off topic, but if there is anyone on the board who lives in Chicago, definitely go check out the pop up shop over on Michigan Ave and the river, across from the Wrigley Building.  You get to build a box (pick five samples, one from each of the categories available), can get your nails did, buy stuff and earn points....so totally worth checking it out.  Oh.....and yeah....I admit I geeked out a bit.  I got to meet and talk to Lorelei!!!  She is stunning in person and so sweet to put up with my babbling!!!

If I actually get the pys email (first month as an ace! Yay!), I'll be choosing the davines duo. I've wanted to try something from them for so long and never get it sent to me.

Wow, definitely not picking the curated box I already have two Liz Earle cleansers and Harvey Prince Hello samples. 

I will probably end up picking the Dr. Brandt

I hope I can get the shampoo. I have zero interest in any other sample choices, and the customer favorites box is a big no for me too. I hate perfume, and Beauty Protector breaks me out (womp womp). The free box for 2 completed referrals is pretty nice!

So happy, I am OBSESSED with Davines and if I can guarantee I'll get that product I will jump through hoops. I didn't expect y'all to be as pro-shampoo, but maybe it's the Beaver fiasco sticking in my mind haha.

On a side note, I love Lorelai's nose ring! I think she's had a stud in before but she can really pull off the hoop.

I will probably pick the Davines duo.

It's kind of disappointing to see the curated box different than the one with Happy Buddha :/

I'm going for the brow pencil or the shadows. Most likely the pencil though because I want to try it and I don't have a lot of brow products. If I don't get both in my box I might try to swap for the shadows. I like purple for fall. I love the way purple and orange look together.

The September Video is up!! Yay!!

I think I will pick the ABH or the POP Beauty!!! For my 2nd BirchBox, I will pick the Customer Favorites Box! However, it isn't my favorite lol. 

So happy, I am OBSESSED with Davines and if I can guarantee I'll get that product I will jump through hoops. I didn't expect y'all to be as pro-shampoo, but maybe it's the Beaver fiasco sticking in my mind haha.

On a side note, I love Lorelai's nose ring! I think she's had a stud in before but she can really pull off the hoop.
I never noticed she had a stud - she does look good with her nose ring, I just never saw it before

Re Shampoo - I love getting shampoo samples, so I am always happy to see them in my box!

I never noticed she had a stud - she does look good with her nose ring, I just never saw it before

Re Shampoo - I love getting shampoo samples, so I am always happy to see them in my box!
Did anyone remember the old videos when Lorelei had dark reddish hair? I clicked on an old video and thought- who is that? She sounds like Lorelei.

Back