Birchbox September 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sample choice link is working! Now just wait for the emails!!

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 11.41.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 11.41.16 AM.png

I already picked my sample and got the confirmation email.  I never wait for the "official" email anymore!!

Hmm I wait and have no problems getting any sample I've wanted.

I've only had problems when I didn't wait and used the link prior to emails being released. 

Hmm I wait and have no problems getting any sample I've wanted.

I've only had problems when I didn't wait and used the link prior to emails being released. 

I've never had that issue before.  My problem is that I will forget if I don't do it right away.

I was going to leave it to chance, but I ended up choosing the eyeshadow. Everyone seemed to like it last time, despite being doubtful about the brand, so why not? Plus, purple shadows make my eyes look amazing so I can never have enough purples. 

I received my email today, but I am not an Ace and I didn't have anyone sign up. Not complaining, just thought it was weird. I went with the Dr. Jart.

Went with Davines. Dropped to just one account... well one birchbox, one ipsy, one 3B bag. 

I picked Davines duo, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't tried Davines before, so I'm excited about these.
Do you think we will get to review both for 20 total points?

I picked the Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio.  Not that excited about it though, but I will try it out.  So here's hoping there's great items in the rest of the box.

I picked the POP and am actually excited for it. I was going to pick the POP peachy trio they did last year, didn't and have been sorry ever since. I have a POP trio in smokey colors Ipsy sent out a long time ago and I really like it. The shadow is pretty good and I love purple so I couldn't resist.

I picked Davines duo, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't tried Davines before, so I'm excited about these.

Do you think we will get to review both for 20 total points?
in the past, we were able to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's been a while since I have gotten a bag with more than 5 samples, so I hope I can do the review for both of them!

Back