Birchbox September 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is showing:

Whish body butter

100% Pure eye cream

Mally high shine liquid liipstick pen

By Rosie perfume

Davines love conditioner (my PYS)

Davines love shampoo

nothing terribly exciting.. I am looking forward to the eye cream and shampoo/c.. feel like the rest of the stuff is old/repeat. and I'm not a huge fan of perfume samples.

edited to add: I was really hoping for the lipstick and japonesque!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear 7 item box, I love you, please stay with me :p

bb_sept15.png

My cheat shows:

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream
Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel Superfruit + CGF
JAPONESQUE® Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo
(MALIN+GOETZ) grapefruit face cleanser

(MALIN+GOETZ) vitamin e face moisturizer
Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo + Conditioner (PYS)

I have always wanted to try something from Japonesque, Malin+Goetz, and Davines and I am very interested in Acure and 100% Pure. 
All in all, if these don't change, I will be very happy with my September box.

Pop eyeshadow

English Laundry Eau de Parfum Signature for Her (I'm so sick of perfumes)

(Malin+Goetz) grapefruit face cleanser
(Malin+Goetz) vitamin e face moisturizer
Davines love conditioner
Davines love shampoo
Juice Beauty Green apple peel (I've wanted to try this for awhile)
I'll try pretty much everything except for the perfume. I don't think birchbox cares that I have in my survey I don't want perfume I get one every month. But 7 items is awesome if it sticks.

My main account is updated but not showing my PYS (the brow pencil) so I think one of these items is a place holder.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 4.51.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-02 at 4.51.38 PM.png

Also, please let this eye cream not be the ketchup packets of the past. I dunno of any of you were around during that fiasco but many a birchbox subscribers were not happy with the packaging of this item.

New here (but not to BB!!)!

I am getting the ABH pencil (sample choice)

Salt scrub bonbons

Model Co lipstick (!)

Malin + Goetz face wash and moisturizer

Rusk elixer mister (was actually just thinking about buying a shine spray...)

Pretty pleased!

Mine is showing:

Whish body butter

100% Pure eye cream

Mally high shine liquid liipstick pen

By Rosie perfume

Davines love conditioner (my PYS)

Davines love shampoo

nothing terribly exciting.. I am looking forward to the eye cream and shampoo/c.. feel like the rest of the stuff is old/repeat. and I'm not a huge fan of perfume samples.

edited to add: I was really hoping for the lipstick and japonesque!
I'm showing hte same items -- anyone know what size the perfume is? Is it just a little tiny sample?

My main account is just showing the blank landing page. My randomly used 2nd account has a box loading; I don't get PYS emails for this account since I only use it occasionally. I re-subbed on 9/1 for that account (it is the more exciting me with 20 years more experience account).

2nd Account:

Rituals Foaming Shower Gel (will use)

ModelCo Lipstick (couldn't care less, will probably swap)

Wilma Schumann Eye Pads (will use)

The Organic Pharmacy Manuka Cream (will use, but expecting a teeny tiny sample)

Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber (will use)

Klorance Conditioning Balm with Flax Fiber (will use)

Thrilled that there is no perfume. Thrilled there is no POP eyeshadow. Happy to have a 6 item box b/c that will push my 2nd account into Aces.

BB 2.jpg

Mine is showing: 

Pop Beauty Eyeshadow - My Pys (Not excited though, I chose it in hope of avoiding Dr Brandt cleanser)

Dr Brandt cleanser - UGH!!!! no!

Amika The Shield Style Extending Spray - I think this might be hair spray.  I guess that is okay.

Harvey Prince Eau so Divine perfume - I am beyond sick of Harvey Prince.  They all smell similar to me.

Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel - I love Benefit so this is exciting but their samples are usually tiny.

Overall, this is a little disappointing again.  I'm getting used to it with Birchbox.  They are on really thin ice with me.  We shall see!

I can only see on one account so far, but it's not a bad box - the davines from PYS, a couple malin + goetz, the juice green apple peel, a perfume, and the pop eyeshadow. Nothing overly exciting except for the davines - but it's a 7 item box, so I'm not too bummed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Box 1:

Whish shave cream

100% pure eye cream

Mally liquid lipstick

By Rosie Jane James perfume

Davines shampoo and conditioner (PYS)

Box 2:

POP eyeshadow (PYS)

100% pure eye cream

Acure cleansing gel

Harvey Prince eau so divine

Amika blowout spray

Both are okay. I wouldn't be sad if they changed.

I can only see on one account so far, but it's not a bad box - the davines from PYS, a couple malin + goetz, the juice green apple peel, a perfume, and the pop eyeshadow. Nothing overly exciting except for the davines - but it's a 7 item box, so I'm not too bummed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Box twins:) I'll for sure use everything. I wanted the pop trio so I'm happy to see that with my davines pays. Everything else will get used and being a 7 item box will give me enough points to place another order soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pop eyeshadow

English Laundry Eau de Parfum Signature for Her

(Malin+Goetz) grapefruit face cleanser

(Malin+Goetz) vitamin e face moisturizer

Davines love conditioner

Davines love shampoo

Juice Beauty Green apple peel

My box x 3 ( I knew this was a possibility when choosing the same pys on each account but I love that sample)

I hope my Birchbox doesn't change too much...

100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream Davines OI / All in One Milk POP Beauty POP Portfolio Eyeshadow Palette Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil (my sample choice)
Davines OI / Conditioner Davines OI / Shampoo Harvey Prince Hello
Not really feeling the POP or Harvey Prince but LOVE the Davines!

I just checked the secret link and my 2nd account is showing 7 items in my box. The eyeshadow I didn't want, rituals cleanser, Ner:d (?) mask, Malin + Goetz cleanser and facial moisturizer, and the Davines shampoo and conditioner. I really didn't want the eyeshadow or shampoo and conditioner but oh well at least I get 7 items to review. I was hoping for the lipstick. 
I am showing the exact box.

Happy with what mine is showing!

100% eye cream. I love natural skincare hope it's a tube.

Raw spirit wild fire perfume. Sounds awesome. I used to hate perfume now I like it. It's been a while so I'm excited to try it. Sounds like a nice transitioning from summer to fall scent too!

Brow pencil PYS yay

Concealer crayon. happy with this. It looks like a good size.

Protein hair mask. I absolutely love hair masks.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back