Birchbox - The April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered some sample packets from befine using the birchbox code for half price and they sent me the free night cream along with them (even though I did not expect that)!

Has anyone heard anything from them? I just want to cancel and get a refund, but they're making this very difficult. 

I received a sample of the BeFine night cream from Beauty Army. I love the cream because it makes my skin very soft. I was going to buy a full size and the exfoliating cleanser but after reading this thread I am thinking I will take my money elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone actually received the free night cream from BeFine? I requested it, as they said to when they sent out those e-mails but never got anything.
NOPE! I requested it i guess 2 almost 3 weeks ago now... BEFINE SUCKS 

IMO if they cared about the 'mishap' they would have sent BB all new samples to send us at their expense. Their reaction (not emailing us back or making a statement through BB) says a lot about their business philosophy. I would not be surprised in the near future to hear they no longer exist. 

I too, wanted to buy the exfoliator in full size.. still do but I simply cannot allow myself to fork over the $ to them! I'll be looking for a similar product from a different company

Lurker coming out of the closet here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I bought the travel kit on the BeFine website on the 27th of April, sent an email to them on the 2nd of May but no reply & nothing in the mail so far.. So there's probably quite some people who are in the same boat I suppose..

I just got my shipping notice from Haute Look today for my Befine products. It'll be interesting to see what the expiration dates are on the products containing SPF. 

Ok well after Befine finally emailed me, they told me that I should have my stuff by Friday which is now today. They also told me that meanwhile I was going to get a shipping refund. Well, today I got no package still and I was never issued a shipping refund either.

I just wrote an email and said that I just want to get a complete refund at this point..I mean it's been 16 days...and they were making some fresh stuff from the factory I could understand, but of course communication would help. Maybe they are stamping new expiration dates on the stuff. I just don't know what is going on at this point and I don't care...

It would be nice if they were making fresh product, but I don't think anyone has any idea what's going on since they haven't been communicating. I emailed them asking for a full refund. I don't even care anymore. I just want my money back. 

Hopefully we'll all be done with this ordeal soon. 

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok well after Befine finally emailed me, they told me that I should have my stuff by Friday which is now today. They also told me that meanwhile I was going to get a shipping refund. Well, today I got no package still and I was never issued a shipping refund either.

I just wrote an email and said that I just want to get a complete refund at this point..I mean it's been 16 days...and they were making some fresh stuff from the factory I could understand, but of course communication would help. Maybe they are stamping new expiration dates on the stuff. I just don't know what is going on at this point and I don't care...

Well I still have not received an order I placed on Apri 25th from Befine or the shipping credit they promised. Part of my order was a gift for Mother's Day for my mom, so I ended up having to buy her other things. Today I disputed the charge. Looks like I'll be waiting for a long time to get any money back. Horrible customer service! Stay away from this company!!!

I need to dispute my charge tomorrow. Seriously, this company is the worst. 

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I still have not received an order I placed on Apri 25th from Befine or the shipping credit they promised. Part of my order was a gift for Mother's Day for my mom, so I ended up having to buy her other things. Today I disputed the charge. Looks like I'll be waiting for a long time to get any money back. Horrible customer service! Stay away from this company!!!

I'm disputing my charge with my bank next week. The company has yet to contact me and its now been over two and half weeks. Absolutely ridiculous.

Has anybody gotten their money back? I've sent them three emails and no response. Grrrrr.

I placed my order on April 22. Emailed repeatedly. I sent one last email last weekend and they actually responded and I got my package this week. I'm definitely not going to be in a rush to order again.

Originally Posted by Hilde /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anybody gotten their money back? I've sent them three emails and no response. Grrrrr.

Yeah were the products fresh? 

I ended up disputing the charge. It's too bad since I really like their products. 

I emailed them and told them that if my order wasn't cancelled by Friday, I'd be initiating a dispute with my credit card company.

Guess that freaked them right out, because I got a reply in less than 24 hours that told me that my refund should be in my account by Tuesday and that I'll still get the free night cream. 

Whew. I'm still holding my breath until my $30 is back in my account. I'll be happy to wash my hands of this. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them and told them that if my order wasn't cancelled by Friday, I'd be initiating a dispute with my credit card company.

Guess that freaked them right out, because I got a reply in less than 24 hours that told me that my refund should be in my account by Tuesday and that I'll still get the free night cream. 

Whew. I'm still holding my breath until my $30 is back in my account. I'll be happy to wash my hands of this. 
Wow I told them I wanted a refund but got no reply, so I disputed it with the CC company. Looks like the dispute talk got them going on your end. I never got any emails or offers of a free night cream, but I did get my $45 back from paypal.

Back