Birchbox - The April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the lucky on me. Excuse the face, no other makeup on... I'm not sure if I can pull this off or not.

Okay, so this is my first forum, and my first Birchbox was last month (the teen vogue box).  I basically stalked this forum last month because i was wondering what the BB process was like! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm wondering: are all the box's this awesome? and has anyone else noticed that there's a TON of items in the new section of the BB shop that are tea, or tea related?

Originally Posted by cclayson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's the lucky on me. Excuse the face, no other makeup on... I'm not sure if I can pull this off or not.

it looks super cute! You can definitely pull it off.

I finally got Lucky to not look gross on me. Of course, the lip gloss I used over it (the tiny rosy Sephora birthday present from ??) tastes horrible. I think it's gone bad, so I quickly wiped off my face and put some good lip balm on by itself.

Okay, so this is my first forum, and my first Birchbox was last month (the teen vogue box).  I basically stalked this forum last month because i was wondering what the BB process was like! :) I'm wondering: are all the box's this awesome? and has anyone else noticed that there's a TON of items in the new section of the BB shop that are tea, or tea related?
Nooooo Please no tea! Not everyone is obsessed with tea bb!!

okay just wondering and do you get teas a lot in birchboxes? because i'm not a tea person, and they have a lot in the shop.

I haven't, but I've only been receiving their boxes since February. You can always trade them in the trade thread if you don't want them.

Originally Posted by HopieBopie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, so this is my first forum, and my first Birchbox was last month (the teen vogue box).  I basically stalked this forum last month because i was wondering what the BB process was like! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm wondering: are all the box's this awesome? and has anyone else noticed that there's a TON of items in the new section of the BB shop that are tea, or tea related?
To be honest, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Sometimes the products they send out are AMAZING and sometimes complete duds. The thing that makes up for the duds is the fact they have a great perks system in place - each item you get and review you get 10 pts and for every 100 pts you earn that equals $10 off their shop which means potentially FREE stuff!

how do you review stuff you get??? like is there somewhere you go on the website to get the review?

lol I have noticed that as well! whas up with that? I dont drink tea and I have maybe one friend who does 

okay just wondering and do you get teas a lot in birchboxes? because i'm not a tea person, and they have a lot in the shop.

How long have you been getting BB? and have you gotten tea in them before? i'd try them if they looked okay or different, but i usually don't drink it (Like, not even normal iced tea)

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol I have noticed that as well! whas up with that? I dont drink tea and I have maybe one friend who does 

January was my first box, and I have been lucky and havent gotten any teas yet. I have 2 BB subscriptions now though, so the odds went up and I will probably end up with some soon. I think they are usually the lifestyle extra in the box, not one of the main items. 

How long have you been getting BB? and have you gotten tea in them before? i'd try them if they looked okay or different, but i usually don't drink it (Like, not even normal iced tea)

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The teas are indeed a lifestyle "bonus". I've received food items in the past and it's always listed as a bonus.

All the teas I see on the website in the "New" section were things that came as part of the regular (not Teen Vogue) March boxes.

This is more conjecture, but they mentioned the Vera Wang cosmetics line would be launching in April.  Do you think we'll get any of the new Vera Wang stuff?

Originally Posted by missionista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All the teas I see on the website in the "New" section were things that came as part of the regular (not Teen Vogue) March boxes.

This is more conjecture, but they mentioned the Vera Wang cosmetics line would be launching in April.  Do you think we'll get any of the new Vera Wang stuff?

I thought that was a Kohl's exclusive (though I could be wrong), so I sorta doubt it.

Back