Birchbox - The April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had tea in my regular Birchbox for March from a brand called Tea Forte that focuses on different areas of skin repair. I am a tea person, so I didn't mind. They were actually a really good quality! xD

I've been getting Birchboxes since May, and this was the first time I have received tea.  I believe the April box before that one (the one right before I signed up) had Zhena's Gypsy Tea.  There are always a whole bunch of different boxes, though, so there might have been tea in a box some month when I did not receive any.  I am a tea drinker, but I'm particular about my tea, so I go back and forth between hoping for tea (because *yum*!) and for not tea (because picky, picky princess).  

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg... seven points away from $70 in BB points! I want to go shopping so badly!

I'm at 20 points till $60, so I feel your pain, sugar!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be cool if we could transfer points to someone else. I have 648 and to be honest, there's not much in their store I want to get full size of

Well, remember, you can use points to defray subscription costs if you go annual or buy a gift sub!

It would be cool if we could transfer points to someone else. I have 648 and to be honest, there's not much in their store I want to get full size of
I believe you can. Email Paulina about it.

You can! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just email or call Birchbox 
top.gif
. My mom and I both had an account and they transferred the points from hers to mine without a problem-so I'm sure they can give it to whomever wants those points! $60--lucky lucky to whomever gets them~

Wow, that's amazing service if that's true. I'm impressed! But Birchbox always kind of impresses me, lol.

omg YOU GUYS HAVE SOME PATIENCE! I JUST WANT TO HOLD OUT UNTIL I HAVE 400 POINTS AND THEN I AM GOING SHOPPING. I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I WANT TO GET BUT IT WILL BE A FEW MONTHS BEFORE I GET THERE

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg... seven points away from $70 in BB points! I want to go shopping so badly!
I'm at 20 points till $60, so I feel your pain, sugar!

This is me in my Tarte Lucky, nothing over it.

I may be a bit dark for the color but I still like it.

Really? I dint know that! AWESOME

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, remember, you can use points to defray subscription costs if you go annual or buy a gift sub!

I think am going to do that with my accounts in August, I wonder how many points I will have by then! yey!

Originally Posted by Ching Chang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just email or call Birchbox 
top.gif
. My mom and I both had an account and they transferred the points from hers to mine without a problem-so I'm sure they can give it to whomever wants those points! $60--lucky lucky to whomever gets them~

I think it looks great! 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is me in my Tarte Lucky, nothing over it.

I may be a bit dark for the color but I still like it.

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope April is a good one since I canceled every other subscription. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hear you! I cancelled all but BB, QVC and Sindulge ( I'm getting the 1 cent box this month, so definitely not quitting yet ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).   Unlike most others, my March BB wasn't a wow for me, and Feb was a real stinkeroo. I'm staying on at this point mainly because of the coupons and points.

It felt really nice when I took the $ not spent on all the other subs and bought myself some "lust" items instead. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Autumn Dahy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had tea in my regular Birchbox for March from a brand called Tea Forte that focuses on different areas of skin repair. I am a tea person, so I didn't mind. They were actually a really good quality! xD

Yeah I loved them too. I already bought the full-size box of the cherry marzipan. Actually I think Ill go make a cup right now...

Back