Birchbox - The April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love food!  i like getting snack and tea samples! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The teas are indeed a lifestyle "bonus". I've received food items in the past and it's always listed as a bonus.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhhh! She's not the first person to say the subscribe button isn't working. It might be a setting in her profile that's not turned on.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/users/subscriptions/index/action/edit
Yep, it was a setting that needed to be fixed on my profile thank you so much for your help :) I never would have even thought to look at that lol

i am officially a BB subscriber. i got my invite earlier this afternoon. fffffffiiinnaaaallllyyyyy super excited to get my first BB.

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i am officially a BB subscriber. i got my invite earlier this afternoon. fffffffiiinnaaaallllyyyyy super excited to get my first BB.

Welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me too!!! It's like an early birthday present for me! =D

Maybe you can put it up in the trade thread? You could say you are offering any full sized (up to $60) product on Birchbox.com and have it shipped directly to them. If I saw that I would totally jump on that in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It would be cool if we could transfer points to someone else. I have 648 and to be honest, there's not much in their store I want to get full size of

Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've heard a lot of good things, so hopefully it lives up to the hype

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
woooohhoooo we're officially in the cool kids club lol

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too!!! It's like an early birthday present for me! =D

I just transferred mine from my "temporary" monthly account which turned out not to be so temporary, haha. ANYWAY, I-emailed them and literally two minutes later they responded and said they'd been transferred. They show up instantly!

Oh you can transfer them!? I had no idea. Maybe I will wait out and transfer them to my other account and put that one on yearly too!!

Did you just give them the email addresses for both accounts?

I want to turn my temporary into a year now too LOL

Originally Posted by akharri785 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just transferred mine from my "temporary" monthly account which turned out not to be so temporary, haha. ANYWAY, I-emailed them and literally two minutes later they responded and said they'd been transferred. They show up instantly!

Yep! I e-mailed them from the one I wanted to transfer my points out of and asked them to please transfer them to my other e-mail address (which I listed). 
And yes, I've learned "temporary" accounts are dangerous territory! 
icon_redface.gif

Did you just give them the email addresses for both accounts?

I want to turn my temporary into a year now too LOL

I just did the live chat and asked if you can use your points to upgrade to a yearly and they said this:

The only account type that your Birchbox points can be used for is a gift account.

Well that stinks ):

Oh, that's so sad! 
dong.gif
 I just switched mine over to my other account because I'm finally closing my "temporary" account. But I do think it's weird that they said you can't use your points to go towards your upgrade to a yearly because on the BB Annual Upgrade Offer thread, other users said they were able to use their points to renew their annual account.

I just did the live chat and asked if you can use your points to upgrade to a yearly and they said this:

The only account type that your Birchbox points can be used for is a gift account.

Well that stinks ):

Ummm....that's weird; when I did the annual upgrade, it offered to let me use my stockpiled points to defray the cost.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ummm....that's weird; when I did the annual upgrade, it offered to let me use my stockpiled points to defray the cost.

same here. I think this person may not know what they are talking about...

unless it was a fluke at they fixed it

Well that stinks ):
I hope that's not true. If it is, can you do a gift account...gifted to yourself?

Latest posts

Back