Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Emr410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How on earth do you post that warning spoiler thing?  I am new and have no clue how to do it.

It's the little black chat bubble looking thing, 2nd to the right of the smiley face when you go to type a reply. 

I just did this for my box!  Thanks for the tip!  This is what I've found so far..

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Benefit Benetint Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection Blow Out Hairspray Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance
If this is true, this is awesome!!!  I'm going to check my mother's box now!!!!  

Originally Posted by iugirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If all this stuff is old then maybe Birchbox is broken? HAHA
I'm thinking this is the case because I'm searching for things I *know* are there (mainly because I just saw it on a category page five minutes ago and just don't feel like digging through the category when I can just run a search), and the search engine claims it's not finding it.  

Well if these are truly what we are getting I will be thrilled compared to my May BB. It was a big let down after all the hype. I just searched what you ladies said you were getting and here is what it says for me

So Hooked
BADgirl Lash
Stila Pop Of Pink
Pangea Facial Scrub
Blotting Papers
Dr. Dennis Glow Pad
If the case is I am getting 6 items (like I did my first box in April) and this is what it is I would say it makes up for May but I'll look again later in the week to double check of course.

I'm not so sure about this feedback method, I've got feedback for 3 different nail polishes along with some things posted by others. And it's more than 5 items. Maybe it's better to wait until the June Box is on the shop page. I've only been a birchbox member for 3 months, so any zoya would be new for me if they are repeating items from previous boxes.

Update:

When I actually click the leave feedback button, some feedback pages are blank and some come up. I'm guessing the blank ones will not be in my box. Bummer cause those would have been some great brands/products to try.

Zoya gems and jewels

Tatcha blotting papers

Naturopathica pear fig polishing enzyme peel (blank feedback)

Kiehl’s ultra facial cream (blank feedback)

Deborah lippmann don’t tell mama (blank feedback)

Deborah lippmann naked (blank feedback)

Nope, no update for me yet. All the products I am seeing in the spoilers aren't even in my shop at all...

I so far can leave feedback on:

Kiehls cream  Zoya Gems Collection Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers

This is my mother's box so far.  This doesn't seem very believable to me.  There's just too much good stuff here!!!

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection rms beautyâ„¢ Living Luminizer rms beautyâ„¢ Lip2Cheek stila one step prime color in pop of pink
I'm thinking either they're leading us on a little merry chase because they know the members here check feedback links OR they're trying to outdo themselves because it's Glossybox's first box next month.  (well it's being delivered now and I'm not getting mine until June 6-7 but they call it May's box)

When you are looking at the feedback, has anyone actually pressed the feedback button to make sure it comes up?

I tried this, some products come up with the feedback to fill out, some have a blank feedback page (probably not gonna get it?).

I'm gonna wait for the shop to update the June page and go from there. No expectations to be let down.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine are gone now too
Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found 5 things in one of my accounts that showed the button for feedback, then accidentally closed down all my tabs...when I opened them back up, all the products that DID show the feedback option, didn't show it anymore.

Weird.
Sometimes when I close out of Birchbox it makes me sign back in when I open it back up in a new page. Make sure you are signed in.

Well after logging out of the other account and into the main account, I see these things that have feedback buttons:

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella

Deborah Lippman, My Old Flame polish

Borghese Fango Brillante 

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara

rms beauty Living Luminizer

myfaceworks "I need to heal" sheet masks

naturopathica pear fig polishing enzyme peel

THAT'S A LOT OF STUFF! I went back and everything still showed the feedback...so I dunno..I clicked every single product to find all of these.
Soooo, I logged into the second account again and clicked on the things I could remember from the first attempt (mostly stuff already listed by other ppl) and the buttons were back! Since the first box showed more than usual, I checked to see if any of those products were in this box, too, and found a few duplicates:

Benefit So Hooked on Carmella (in both boxes)

rms beauty Living Luminizer (in both boxes)

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara (in both boxes)

Zoya Gems and Jewels

rms beautyâ„¢ Lip2Cheek 

Stila One Step Prime Color in Pop of Pink

Field Notes Mixed 3-pack

Now, I haven't clicked every single product for this account, but if anybody posts any new products not already listed, I'll be checking back just in case lol.
*edited to add one product to the second list

Originally Posted by tigrlilyem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sometimes when I close out of Birchbox it makes me sign back in when I open it back up in a new page. Make sure you are signed in.
Yeah, it showed my name in the corner but I bet that is exactly what happened...

When you are looking at the feedback, has anyone actually pressed the feedback button to make sure it comes up?

I tried this, some products come up with the feedback to fill out, some have a blank feedback page (probably not gonna get it?).

I'm gonna wait for the shop to update the June page and go from there. No expectations to be let down.
I just did this and the only one to show feedback:

zoya gems and jewels - which is showing on my 2nd account, but a product I received in my main account back in November  - ETA: it's the only product from either list I've received before.

I don't think it is accurate because I doubt they will be sending us 3 different nail polishes. I would be excited to get 2 Deborah Lippman and a Zoya nail polish in my Birchbox if they would like to send them though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my mother's box so far.  This doesn't seem very believable to me.  There's just too much good stuff here!!!
I'm wondering the same thing. One of my accounts has a very similar box...if the feedback links are true!

Here's what I'm seeing for feedback

stila one step prime color in pop of pink

rms beuaty living luminizer Benefit ooh la lift Benefit BadGal lash Benefit Hooked on Carmella fragrance Blow Out hairspray
Maybe some of the samples are really small because 6 samples seems too good to be true!

They all came up for me except for the lifestyle item.  Nevermind, they did come up for me and now most of them are blank.

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think it is accurate because I doubt they will be sending us 3 different nail polishes. I would be excited to get 2 Deborah Lippman and a Zoya nail polish in my Birchbox if they would like to send them though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Heck, if my whole box was just a deborah lippmann polish it would be a good month.

So far, no one has posted any perfume samples, so this method CAN'T be true!!!

Ok I updated, and holy cow! I hope this is correct!

Field Notes Memo Book -Meh
myfaceworks 'i need to heal Sheet Masks - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Treatment Bar - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Benefit badgal lash Mascara - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
rms beauty Living Luminizer - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Stila one step prime color in pop of pink - :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color -Meh
Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance - :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hated the vanilla fragrance from last month, not to thrilled for more vanilla, its really not for me...

Back