Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same feedbacks! I really hope this is what will be in the box!

This is my mother's box so far.  This doesn't seem very believable to me.  There's just too much good stuff here!!!
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection rms beautyâ„¢ Living Luminizer rms beautyâ„¢ Lip2Cheek stila one step prime color in pop of pink
I'm thinking either they're leading us on a little merry chase because they know the members here check feedback links OR they're trying to outdo themselves because it's Glossybox's first box next month.  (well it's being delivered now and I'm not getting mine until June 6-7 but they call it May's box)

So far mine has feedback for:
Stila one step prime color Benefit bad gal Benefit Carmella Blow out hairspray Rms beauty living luminizer Benefit ooh la lift Field Notes

*edited to add 2 more

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i doubt that we'll be getting ALL of these items... come on, we paid 10 bucks for birchbox >.>
I'm with you vicky!

Originally Posted by tigrlilyem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heck, if my whole box was just a deborah lippmann polish it would be a good month.

So far, no one has posted any perfume samples, so this method CAN'T be true!!!
The So Hooked on Carmella is a fragrance and there is a feedback link for it for both my mother's and my account.  It does seem too good to be true but one can hope. 
biggrin.gif

The Feedback trick might not be 100% accurate. I know with the hubby's box it said he was getting one item in his June box before it was finalized and that item was not in his June box. So while the trick is nice it's not always accurate. Here's what I'm supposedly getting.

• Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go
  • Pangea Organics Facial Scrub
  • Naturopathica Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
  • Deborah Lippmann Naked Nail Lacquer
  • Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color
  • Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Treatment Bar
BTW - two of the seven are repeat items, a third is something I got in another box so only four items will be new to me. I'm actually ticked about one particular item, those who remember my rant on it when I first got it will know exactly what item I'm speaking of.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint -- HATED it. Gave it negative feedback and thanks to getting it again I'll be out 20 points because you can't leave feedback on items you already had in the past.

I only found 2 feedbacks on my main account. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Stila One Step Prime Color in Pop of Pink
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
And on my second account I found a few more.

Stila One Step Prime Color in Pop of Pink
Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
Benefit So Hooked on Carmella
Deborah Lippmann Don't Tell Mama
I really doubt these will be coming but hey, I'll gladly pretend for now. OMG! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I could only find 3 items for my main account:

• Blow Out Hairspray
  • Stila One Step Prime Color
  • Badgal Lash
My second account has a ton of stuff:

• Tatcha blotting papers
  • Naturopathica peel
  • Carmella Benefit fragrance
  • Glow Pad
  • BadGal lash
  • Jouer Illuminating Moisturizer
  • Stila One Step Prime Color

This thread is so cute that I see a lot of

Warning: Spoiler! Click to show
smile.gif
You girls are genius!!

The feedback button was spot on last month, but I wonder if we checked it too soon. Not sure it is 100%...but it definitely would be nice! Time will tell...

It seems like it wouldn't be accurate, since some show 7 items and some show 3 products from one brand.

And some people don't want to know, so it is a courtesy. I personally don't think we should change that.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really do not like the Spoiler Alert thing on these forums. I come here to see what other Birchbox subscribers are getting and what they have to say about it. Having to click on the spoiler links is very annoying. My phone takes me to anothet page, I read it, I use the back button, I wait for the forum page to load again, next post, repeat process. Just posy everything in the thread!

I am doubting it now, too, especially since some of the items are from old boxes. I can't even find some of the items. That website is all sorts of weird and wonky and I am not sure why.

It seems like it wouldn't be accurate, since some show 7 items and some show 3 products from one brand.
Haha... I am thinking the same thing. I think it would be foolish to trust feedback system as of right now. I think it's a bit early for it to be accurate, and sometimes it's not accurate anyways. Unfortunately some may do that and get let down when they don't get 7-8 items in their box, or 3 Benefit items. And it would appear that the majority of us are getting BADgal Lash, haha!!

I´m only showing one thing for one box and 2 for the other so far.  Not bad stuff though if we get it.

Here's what I'll be getting according to the Feedback method...

• Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance
  • Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
  • stila one step prime color in pop of pink
  • rms beautyâ„¢ Living Luminizer
  • rms beautyâ„¢ Lip2Cheek
  • Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection (I already get the Zoya Gems and Jewels in December I think...and its a Christmas collection so I can't imagine them sending that out?)
  • Field Notes Mixed 3-Pack
If this is what I'm getting, I'll be happy...but who knows at this point!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Feedback trick might not be 100% accurate. I know with the hubby's box it said he was getting one item in his June box before it was finalized and that item was not in his June box. So while the trick is nice it's not always accurate. Here's what I'm supposedly getting.

• Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go
  • Pangea Organics Facial Scrub
  • Naturopathica Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
  • Deborah Lippmann Naked Nail Lacquer
  • Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Color
  • Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Treatment Bar
BTW - two of the seven are repeat items, a third is something I got in another box so only four items will be new to me. I'm actually ticked about one particular item, those who remember my rant on it when I first got it will know exactly what item I'm speaking of.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint -- HATED it. Gave it negative feedback and thanks to getting it again I'll be out 20 points because you can't leave feedback on items you already had in the past.

Ummm...yeah I actually hope this is incorrect.  I got the damn Jouer LMT in March...AND in January.  I would NOT like to see a 3rd one of these.  I would seriously question my BB loyatly if that happens.  I've been with them almost from the beginning!  I am banking on the innacuracy of the feedback system for right now.  It is showing 7-8 products for some people, so I think things are off right now.  *crossingfingers*

Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I so far can leave feedback on:

Kiehls cream  Zoya Gems Collection Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers
we might have same boxes?! i have :

kiehls ultra facial cream

zoya gems & jewels

tatcha blotting papers

naturapathic peel

deborah lippman dont tell momma

Back