Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cant wait for this Box! I love Birchbox!
Me, too! Plus, I feel like I'm one of the only people who's liked all their boxes so far lol.

I have too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're not the only one

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me, too! Plus, I feel like I'm one of the only people who's liked all their boxes so far lol.
Right me too!

I have had no complaints and honestly discovered some great products I would have never bought on my own.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right me too!

I have had no complaints and honestly discovered some great products I would have never bought on my own.

Yes, exactly! I've really liked everything in my box..only problem, is I've found some things on the trade threads I liked even more lol!!

I've liked all of my boxes, except for my first, but it wasn't really even that bad, I just needed to ignore everyone else's awesome boxes, lol

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You're not the only one

Yay....It's pretty cool that we get to try out so many different products, even if it is chocolate lol..Comes in handy for the PMS moments.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've liked all of my boxes, except for my first, but it wasn't really even that bad, I just needed to ignore everyone else's awesome boxes, lol
I know, I think more people would be happy if they didn't see others' boxes...then we start to feel like we're being cheated or something. Even my intro box was cool..I like perfume samples and all that jazz. I'm likely not going to drop $90 on any ol' perfume just because I like the smell...has to be a love! But I will gladly take samples and wear them. I have my faves and like to dabble with everything else. It's the introduction to new products that I really enjoy. Some of the items I've really fallen in love with are things I've seen, but didn't really think twice about or felt were too expensive to buy and try without a guarentee.

Originally Posted by Valeriexo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you find the feedback button??
I could have sworn I put together a "tutorial" on how to do so here on the forums but looks like I didn't. I DID do one for my blog (see my signature for the link).

It's that box envy that gets me every time too!  My first box had some dud items in it--anyone remember the eyeliner stickers (BLECH).  But since then, it's been pretty great and it's introduced me to items I'd never think to buy.  I'm not that big on getting makeup in my samples (I know--everyone can throw tomatoes at me.  It's just that I'm picky about colors, etc), but I scored on the GG boxes with 2 Stila sparkle liners.  Never would have bought them and now I use them every day. 

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been subscribed for three months now and I too have been happy with all of my boxes. Last month, the one thing I was really upset with receiving turned out to be a product I cannot live without. I have actually already purchased and received in the mail today my full size version. (Kiehl's Abyssine Cream +) I'm so excited for June's box, cannot wait to try out more new products. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by NutMeg19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ummm...yeah I actually hope this is incorrect.  I got the damn Jouer LMT in March...AND in January.  I would NOT like to see a 3rd one of these.  I would seriously question my BB loyatly if that happens.  I've been with them almost from the beginning!  I am banking on the innacuracy of the feedback system for right now.  It is showing 7-8 products for some people, so I think things are off right now.  *crossingfingers*
 Yeah, we have only been getting 4-5 products per month, a few more on really good months.  I highly doubt they are giving out 7-8 samples in one box, although, with two straight months of issues you never know.

So if I use the feedback method.  I will be getting nothing in my box.  I get no feedback, or when I do see one and click on it it is blank.  HEHEHEHE. All i keep doing is laughing about it. 

There has been times I have not liked my box, and not because it was valued less then everyone else.  In most cases it is because I can not use any of the products in the box.  I have combo oily skin.  I normally get stuff for dry to extra dry skin.  I have gotten hair oil, and I have really oily hair and scalp.  Then every so often I get items that i love. 

I do love getting new items, if I can not use the items, I love that I can trade them. 
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by tawnyanshawn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So if I use the feedback method.  I will be getting nothing in my box.  I get no feedback, or when I do see one and click on it it is blank.  HEHEHEHE. All i keep doing is laughing about it. 

There has been times I have not liked my box, and not because it was valued less then everyone else.  In most cases it is because I can not use any of the products in the box.  I have combo oily skin.  I normally get stuff for dry to extra dry skin.  I have gotten hair oil, and I have really oily hair and scalp.  Then every so often I get items that i love. 

I do love getting new items, if I can not use the items, I love that I can trade them. 
icon_razz.gif

Yes, trading is awesome..lol..because I have liked everything I've gotten, but maybe won't always use the products. So I check the trade thread and am like...hmmm..SWAP! lol...it's a bit of a problem, but I love it.

I emailed Paulina about it and she has no idea what I'm talking about. I'll either talk to her on the phone or hopefully the screenshots I just sent her help. Looks like the Feedback method this month is broken.

For those curious, I listed what's showing up in my account and here are the screenshots for it. Click to enlarge.

only thing I've found so far is 

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara
I checked a lot of the common items in this thread(though not all items yet), and this is all I've come up with so far.

pretty sure we're jumping the gun here, btw. the pages will probably update with new products.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far I've discovered that I have the feedback option for:

Benetint

Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection

So Hooked on Carmella

Blow Out Hairspray

BADgal Lash
*edited to add another that I found!*
 I just checked mine and it says that I am getting the same things as you have in your list. I am pretty excited. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's a glitch. They're still working on finalizing the items in the June box and the products we're seeing are old. Paulina just called me and said that the tech team is working on the problem now.

I have the same exact things showing up for feedback, as well!!!

I am so excited! My only worry is that the Luminizer and Lip2Cheek will be one time use samples...the Luminizer looks amazing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my mother's box so far.  This doesn't seem very believable to me.  There's just too much good stuff here!!!

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Fragrance Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection rms beautyâ„¢ Living Luminizer rms beautyâ„¢ Lip2Cheek stila one step prime color in pop of pink
I'm thinking either they're leading us on a little merry chase because they know the members here check feedback links OR they're trying to outdo themselves because it's Glossybox's first box next month.  (well it's being delivered now and I'm not getting mine until June 6-7 but they call it May's box)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's a glitch. They're still working on finalizing the items in the June box and the products we're seeing are old. Paulina just called me and said that the tech team is working on the problem now.
That's good..soon the merry little hunt will come to an end lol.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Whew! I was starting to get really jealous. I JUST opened my May box yesterday, which was my first box ever. I am so tardy to the party. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Posting for later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My friend whom I referred received her first box last month byw (the GG box), but I still haven't gotten my points. I asked about it a few weeks ago, and the CS rep (I forgot who it was) told me the points will be credited to my account about a week after my friend gets the box, and she said she can indeed see that I referred someone recently.

Boo. Looks like I'll have to email again..
I was told we get them at the end of their first month so May 31st/June 1st. 

Back