Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing this method isn't correct. It's probably too soon to tell, and all of these items have been around the birchbox shop for a pretty long time. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm guessing this method isn't correct. It's probably too soon to tell, and all of these items have been around the birchbox shop for a pretty long time. 
Thats what I said yesterday, people will believe whatever they want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thats what I said yesterday, people will believe whatever they want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup, I am agreeing with you both. I haven't even checked my account because I think birchbox is either fixing/testing something on their website or someone put in some seriously borked html. Especially because the gems and jewels collection is several seasons old and zoya has only ever sent out their newest collection.

yeah it doesn't really seem likely that people would actually get deborah lippmann polish. that and i would expect there to at least be some new products being sent out according to this method.

they have been in the shop for a while, but most of them have never been sent out as samples.  maybe they're compensating for the fact they're giving us products in their store by giving us more of them than usual?

who knows!

i would really like these boxes though...

• rms Living Luminizer
  • Field Notes
  • Benefit So Hooked on Carmella
  • Benefit BADgal Lash mascara
  • Benefit Ooh La Lift
  • Stila One Step Prime Color in pop of pink
  • Blow Out Hairspray

• Oribe Shampoo for beautiful color (I've never colored my hair...)
  • Borghese Fango Active Mud
  • Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
  • Erno Laszlo Blue Firmarine Treatment bar
  • Deborah Lippmann Naked Nail Polish
  • Naturopathica Pear Fig Polishing Enzyme Peel

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup, I am agreeing with you both. I haven't even checked my account because I think birchbox is either fixing/testing something on their website or someone put in some seriously borked html. Especially because the gems and jewels collection is several seasons old and zoya has only ever sent out their newest collection.
Yep...I thought everything was old as well.  I don't think the feedback method is accurate right now at all.  I also think they are trying to seriously make it more and more difficult, if not impossible, for sneak peeks to happen via the feedback button, the 404ing pages, or whatever else we can find!

Well at least I can say that I enjoyed my wild goose chase. It kept me highly entertained last night while my husband watched bball with his friends until midnight. lol. Maybe we kept the BB crew entertained as well
roflmao.gif

Originally Posted by NutMeg19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep...I thought everything was old as well.  I don't think the feedback method is accurate right now at all.  I also think they are trying to seriously make it more and more difficult, if not impossible, for sneak peeks to happen via the feedback button, the 404ing pages, or whatever else we can find!
The May birchbox was my first box, so I was hoping that since I haven't received any of the items previously, the Give Feedback option would be a legitimate spoiler. But after reading this thread about the many items for feedback AND last month's thread when ladies figured out the Give Feedback spoiler... I wouldn't be surprised if they're teasing us. I'm sure they're aware of and check this thread! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a TON of stuff with a feedback button, but only 2 that actually pull up a survey and not just a blank pop-up window:

Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad (Feedback button works)

Tatcha Blotting Papers (Feedback button works)

And the rest have a blank screen:

Field Notes Mixed 3-pack

rms beauty Living Luminizer

Benefit Carmella fragrance (I have gotten Birchbox for 3 months now, and have had a fragrance in every single one, so I really hope I DO NOT get another fragrance sample!)

Stila one step prime color

Benefit Badgal lash

Kiehl's Ultra facial cream (Actually wanted this one, darn!)

deborah lippmann Don't Tell Mama & Naked Nail laquers
The only products I checked are the ones other people had listed, so I could have more floating out there, I guess. Even though these are all old products, like others have said, I haven't received any of them, to date.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You've all lost your minds. Just saying :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL...the feedback method may be interesting, but if these are older items in the shop or have been previously sent, I think the people are going to be upset to be receiving these again.. I think the little hunt may be entertaining, but not at all accurate to what we're going to get. BB hasn't updated for new products yet. We still see May's products under the new tab. Wait and see.. with it being summer time, I doubt they're going to send us holiday items.. think beach and bronzer people! I'm thinking some beach theme, maybe a saltwater hair spray?

Posting for later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My friend whom I referred received her first box last month byw (the GG box), but I still haven't gotten my points. I asked about it a few weeks ago, and the CS rep (I forgot who it was) told me the points will be credited to my account about a week after my friend gets the box, and she said she can indeed see that I referred someone recently.

Boo. Looks like I'll have to email again..

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Posting for later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My friend whom I referred received her first box last month byw (the GG box), but I still haven't gotten my points. I asked about it a few weeks ago, and the CS rep (I forgot who it was) told me the points will be credited to my account about a week after my friend gets the box, and she said she can indeed see that I referred someone recently.

Boo. Looks like I'll have to email again..
i've referred two people who got their first boxes this month (may) and haven't gotten any points yet. i wasn't sure how long it usually takes. looks like i might have to email them >_>

I referred one person a while ago, the points post to your account at the end of the month that your referral went through.

So the points should post by the beginning of June? Lol, I referred myself and got a second box! I still want those points and especially since we can't transfer between accounts!

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cant wait for this Box! I love Birchbox!
Me, too! Plus, I feel like I'm one of the only people who's liked all their boxes so far lol.

Back