Birchbox - The March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been so busy the past couple of weeks.  I finally had a chance this morning to upload this video about March Birchbox and My Glam.  Thanks for watching!

Weird, I just asked if they could send me some and they did. At least now I can buy some before I pay for a travel pack! 

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me, too. The site said 5ml each; same size as the M.A.D. samples.

They only let me know about the $3.95 sample pack, nothing about free samples...

Originally Posted by mdiest12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird, I just asked if they could send me some and they did. At least now I can buy some before I pay for a travel pack! 

Weird, I just asked if they had samples because I was interested in trying their stuff out, I didn't know about the sample pack. I will definitely be buying one of those though! Love them!

Originally Posted by winkiepup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They only let me know about the $3.95 sample pack, nothing about free samples...

Just thought I'd point out that for those of you who didn't like the color of lipsurgence you received, QVC sells a three pack with joy, charmed, and pouty for 33.12 plus 4.47 shipping and handling. 

Anyone who got the One Love Organics Skin Saver Balm really loving it? Been curious about this item and have the $3,95 sample pack, but on the fence if I want to splurge for a larger size.

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone who got the One Love Organics Skin Saver Balm really loving it? Been curious about this item and have the $3,95 sample pack, but on the fence if I want to splurge for a larger size.

I love it! I'm going to use my points on the full size. 

Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love it! I'm going to use my points on the full size. 
I'm seriously thinking about it. Love the orangey scent and how soft if makes my skin... and that was after one time with the small sample. Do you use it for removing makeup/cleansing too?

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm seriously thinking about it. Love the orangey scent and how soft if makes my skin... and that was after one time with the small sample. Do you use it for removing makeup/cleansing too?

I haven't used it for cleansing, because I don't want to use up my sample too fast! I'm dying to, so maybe I'll give it a try tonight. I'll let you know how it works.

Please do if you get the chance. I tried using the little, tiny sample in the $3.95 kit, which could not contain more than 2-3 applications, and I must not have had enough for a cleaning as it loosened my makeup but didn't remove it. So I'm curious if anyone else has tried to clean their faces with it. I did try it as a lip balm and its the softest thing I've put on my lips. I'm so tempted to purchase!

After searching on Tea Forte's website, I found out that it's sold at a little shop here, so I picked up a Honey Yuzu and Cherry Marzipan the other day. 

Just one cup a day has improved my skin noticeably. (And I mean, they taste great too!) I never would have bought them if it wasn't for BB. I'm totally for the "Lifestyle Extra."

Originally Posted by thr33things /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After searching on Tea Forte's website, I found out that it's sold at a little shop here, so I picked up a Honey Yuzu and Cherry Marzipan the other day. 

Just one cup a day has improved my skin noticeably. (And I mean, they taste great too!) I never would have bought them if it wasn't for BB. I'm totally for the "Lifestyle Extra."

I picked up some orange mojito by tea forte at a place called Fresh Market the other day, not even realizing it was the brand from birchbox. It's super yummy!

I didn't get the samplepack but I was really curious about the Cucumber Mint flavor so I went ahead and bought myself a pack - it is amazing! I am tearing through the box. It works equally well hot or cold - yum!

I don't remember if I mentioned it but I hated the Forte Teas without sugar. As ice teas they were great but I drink ice teas with lots of sugar. lol

Back