Birchbox - The March boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement TV box today along with my MAD skincare samples. I got the Essie in silver, so now I have all 3 colors. Pink, gold and silver. I dont care for the Twirl perfume. I loved the Kerastase so I am glad I got another sample. I got another Tarte in Lucky. I was hoping to get Joy or Amused. 

I emailed them again, and they added the points.  The box they show on my account is still not the one I got though. Weird.  I'm sure next month will make up for it. Seems like March was just a weird month for subscription companies!

Off topic:

I won the Theodora & Callum and Jouer contest on FB!
icon_cheers.gif
I have never won anything so I was super shocked! I guess I am getting this scarf from Theodora & Callum and a collection of Jouer cosmetics!

Awesome!  That's so cool.  I never win anything either, but all of these great wins by our MakeUpTalk members has me entering more contests.  You can't win if you don't enter, right?  Good for you.  Enjoy.

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif
I have never won anything so I was super shocked! I guess I am getting this scarf from Theodora & Callum and a collection of Jouer cosmetics!

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif

Congratulations!

Almost time to start thinking about the April boxes!! Hopefully the shipping errors/ slow shipping were simply because it was an odd month with the TV boxes, and not because of the shipping method they are using now. I didn't have any problems in February, but this month took FOREVER!

That is Gorgeous! Congratulations
beer.gif

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif

Thanks everybody! And Sweetiegirlll you are right! You can't win if you don't enter, and even if winning seems like a long shot it doesn't hurt to try.

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!  That's so cool.  I never win anything either, but all of these great wins by our MakeUpTalk members has me entering more contests.  You can't win if you don't enter, right?  Good for you.  Enjoy.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is Gorgeous! Congratulations
beer.gif

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif

Congratulations! It looks like a nice prize, and it is fun to win.

Oh, I am so jealous! Jouer is one of those brands that I can't justify buying at this moment but would love to have. Let us know what you end up getting! Congrats! =)

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif

How awesome for you! Congrats! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Off topic:

icon_cheers.gif

Thanks everyone!
g.gif

thewendyyybird, I will! I love Jouer but I never buy it either, I just pray to the sample gods that I get a sample in my boxes lol. (I guess they decided to give me a little more than a sample this time!)

Originally Posted by thewendyyybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I am so jealous! Jouer is one of those brands that I can't justify buying at this moment but would love to have. Let us know what you end up getting! Congrats! =)

I got my MAD skincare samples too! Though after being really bummed about not getting to try the One Love Organics, I emailed them too and they sent me some adorable baby samples of all of their products and my skin hasn't ever been more amazing. Now to just justify purchasing one of their sets :/ 

Can it be April already? Haha

I forgot about the One Love sample kit, I will look it up right now!

Originally Posted by mdiest12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my MAD skincare samples too! Though after being really bummed about not getting to try the One Love Organics, I emailed them too and they sent me some adorable baby samples of all of their products and my skin hasn't ever been more amazing. Now to just justify purchasing one of their sets :/ 

Can it be April already? Haha

I was finally able to do a complete review of my March Birchbox (Box #10) . It's very hard for me to point to any one thing and say I like that one that best, they were all just that great.

I got the same box. I LOVE it!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was finally able to do a complete review of my March Birchbox (Box #10) . It's very hard for me to point to any one thing and say I like that one that best, they were all just that great.

How does everyone like the Juice blemish cleanser? I feel like it is clearing up my skin but I can't tell if it is because of my skin routine switch. Is anyone having good luck with it? I have BB points to use and it would still be free shipping but I don't know if it is really doing anything. 

I actually just bought the juice beauty cleanser off BB the other day. I used my points and paid $2.00! I got it in my box and really ended up liking it, my face felt really clean and i really like the smell.

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I forgot about the One Love sample kit, I will look it up right now!

How do you get the One Love sample kit?

Back