Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm realllly happy to finally feel like birchbox paid attention to my beauty profile. Anything that's even designed for normal skin types I cannot use on my severely dry and sensitive skin.

This stuff is amazing!!

Tried the moisturizer and my face is super soft!

I am giving the anti-wrinkle cream to my mom 

The face wash...not sure it after I washed it off it felt like my face was oily.

Anyways, I am pretty sure I will be using that bogo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

nvm I finally got an email back from bb.

"Thank you for writing in and so sorry for the delay! Your Vichy Box is shipping directly from our warehouse in NJ to you in California."

Looks like ups is only delivering boxes out to new jersey and then usps will send it our local station. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't wait for my box!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine ends in 5816.

Originally Posted by lindalou3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my vichy box today...sadly the cleanser and makeup remover were missing.  I also had an item missing from my Feb box (birchbox did give me 100 pts for the missing item).  I'm hoping this isn't a start of a very sad trend.
NOOO!!! That's AWFUL! I bet since it's a special additional box... they won't be able to send you replacements... or maybe I'm just being pessimistic. That totally sucks friend. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NOOOO... I rushed home even though I KNEW it wasn't going to be there and... I was right. I'm sooooo annoyed it's not here yet! Stupid delivery date was a damn tease... ::SIGH:: I should just be grateful I'm even getting a box.

Got mine today and immediately did an opening video for YT, haha. I have already tried the face wash, makeup remover, and night cream. I like everything so far! The samples really are enormous.

Though my white Vichy box was torn and messed up on one side (hard to see on this photo) the products arrived in perfect shape, the sample sizes are beyond generous, and overall I'm SUPER happy with this bonus box! More than made up for my craptastic February BB! 
heart.gif
 I've only used the day cream but so far, so good! Great stuff!

Just an update...birchbox fixed the missing items for me...their amazing customer service wins again!

Originally Posted by lindalou3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my vichy box today...sadly the cleanser and makeup remover were missing.  I also had an item missing from my Feb box (birchbox did give me 100 pts for the missing item).  I'm hoping this isn't a start of a very sad trend.

Their customer service really sets the bar high. My box came in the mail today and I am thrilled. It may be the best box I've ever gotten. I joined Birchbox for the makeup aspect, but it has exposed me to a ton of skin care products, most of which I really like. I'm taking much better care of my skin now and I owe it to them. 

Yay, I received my vichy box today and I'm just so thankful to receive this extra box in the mail! The packaging was really cute and I will probably start using the products sometime next week.

Long time lurker.   I was really excited to see Vichy work with Birchbox.  I've been using some of their products for awhile, including the cleanser and night cream.  I really like their products a lot but often feel like no one else has even heard of them!  

I'll admit, I do slightly prefer Murad if I can justify the cost for their stuff.  But for the price Vichy is a fantastic and very quality product.  I did a little Snoopy happy dance when I got the Vichy email from Birchbox.  The box is very generous and now I have cute travel sizes to take with me.  

FYI: They also have a fantastic setting powder and their corrective foundation is beyond pigmented and amazing.  I would mix a drop or two in my foundation to get better coverage without feeling like I was wearing layer upon layer.  I have melasma (pigmentation discloration) and Vichy's foundation is the best for hiding it for me.  The only bummer is they have limited shades availability.  But if you can get close, a little goes a long way it lasts forever.  Lisa Elridge does an acne tutorial and uses the Vichy foundation - it's all her fault I got into this brand.

I do not like their concealer stick however and can't recommend that.  

Anyways...you can sometimes find Vichy at CVS Pharmacy.  Select locations carry it and I try to purchase there because they often have buy 1/get 1 or other promotions.  I know Ulta sells the line, but I don't have one near me so I don't know if it's in store or only online.  I had to order the setting powder from Vichy and I can't remember if they were quick or not with shipping.

Glad to see everyone happy with the box and hope Vichy gets a few more loyal customers.

I am really enjoying these products, especially the night cream. I can't stress enough the importance of a good night cream! This one feels great, even on my oily skin. So far no breakouts or ickies from using it!

The night cream broke me out horribly. A huge crater with little craters all around it. I'm afraid to try the other products. I've never had such a bad reaction to a product before.

I've been using all of the Vichy products over the last 3 days. The creams have been fine, but the cleansing milk doesn't work that great for me, sadly. I didn't have on a heavy face of makeup and washed not once, but twice, with the cleansing milk and it didn't even get off half of my eye makeup. I ended up having to use one of my other cleansers and some olive oil (fave eye makeup remover still, guess natural is better) after. I also have a painful pimple on my jaw area. I'm 31 and not acne prone, but I don't know if it's from the cream or not, mine is just a single pimple.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The night cream broke me out horribly. A huge crater with little craters all around it. I'm afraid to try the other products. I've never had such a bad reaction to a product before.

SO excited! I emailed them because I never got a confirmation, and I hadn't been on the original list, apparently, but they're getting me a box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

has anyone tried thier products? i agree about the night cream! its important to use.. especially for an older chick like me! hahahaaaa

I think the cleanser is ok, the day cream I dont have a use for, I like the night cream, and the eye makeup remover is ok. The only thing I might buy is the night cream, but the jury is still out on that 

I think I am with everyone else that the night cream is the best of all the products.

I have been using the eye maker remover a lot though, as i am a heavy eyeliner type of girl.

Back