Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I totally caved and peeked. I am SO excited about what we will be getting! 

I still am so excited about this sponsored Birchbox idea. Great way for companies to get the word out about their products!

I'm more excited about this than I was about the regular box, since I KNOW I'll dig trying these products.  I'm much more into skincare than stick on make-up. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was also really surprised to get the confirmation e-mail.  I didn't think I had received the offer when I first read about it here, but then found it in my deleted items file (oops!) and when I clicked to opt in, I got a message stating that it was too late, but I guess they included me anyway!

I hope I get a box then! I opted in before it was to late but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet.

Originally Posted by onematchfire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm more excited about this than I was about the regular box, since I KNOW I'll dig trying these products.  I'm much more into skincare than stick on make-up. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was also really surprised to get the confirmation e-mail.  I didn't think I had received the offer when I first read about it here, but then found it in my deleted items file (oops!) and when I clicked to opt in, I got a message stating that it was too late, but I guess they included me anyway!

Mine is out for delivery today
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mine is in my state, with scheduled delivery tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so excited to see how big the creams are and the other 2 items are 1 oz so that should last a while

Got my Vichy Box!! Yay!!!

The first picture is of the outside of the box (it was enclosed in the normal pink BB shipping boxes).

1 fl oz One Step Cleanser, a .23 fl oz sachet of Cellu Destock (cellulite cream), .5 oz Aqualia Thermal Cream, .5 oz Lifactive Rhamnose Night Cream, 1 fl oz Purete Thermal Eye Makeup Remover. Also the cards included and a little card with a contest on Facebook.

There are days, like today, I REALLY hate UPS.

Date/Time
Event Name
19 Feb 2012 16:47 Package processed by local post office
JERSEY CITY, NJ 18 Feb 2012 14:49 Shipment Info Received by Post Office
SPRINGFIELD, MA Date
Description
Feb 18 2012 Package transferred to Post Office NEW JERSEY, NJ Feb 18 2012 Ready for post office entry Edgewood, NY Feb 18 2012 Package processed by Mail Innovations Edgewood, NY Feb 17 2012 Package received for processing Edgewood, NY
Keep in mind I'm in WA state.

Mine arrived this morning as well.  It wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow.  I'm pretty stoked about all the samples.  They're good-sized and all are things I'll definitely use.  Yay!

try putting your tracking number in the USPS tracking website, it will tell you where its at now

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are days, like today, I REALLY hate UPS.

Date/Time
Event Name
19 Feb 2012 16:47 Package processed by local post office
JERSEY CITY, NJ 18 Feb 2012 14:49 Shipment Info Received by Post Office
SPRINGFIELD, MA Date
Description
Feb 18 2012 Package transferred to Post Office NEW JERSEY, NJ Feb 18 2012 Ready for post office entry Edgewood, NY Feb 18 2012 Package processed by Mail Innovations Edgewood, NY Feb 17 2012 Package received for processing Edgewood, NY
Keep in mind I'm in WA state.

I got mine today - and I'm impressed!  The samples are a great size, and it all sounds great.  Can't wait to it out tonight when I get home from work!

I got my box today and it def makes up for the tiny samples in my regular birchbox. I tried the 24hr hydrating cream and I'm very impressed.

They're having a promotion on Vichy if you buy something with the code BIRCHBOX. You get free shipping over $35... and even more samples! I'm really excited for this Celludestock cream. It has really great reviews on Amazon. Going to try out the sample and see if it makes a difference.

​

Mine is sitting in my PO box waiting for me to pick up.  I cant wait to give it a try!  The special offer Mishtastic posted looks pretty cool too!

Guys!!! I didn't even see the spoiler link! What would I do without this forum?!!? The box looks soo great! Definitely generous sizes. I was really hoping for an eye cream because apparently theirs is amazing but I can't complain! This is such a happy surprise... I can't wait to get my box!

Back