Birchbox + Vichy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know why you can't review products anymore for points?? Also..on the site the FEB box isn't what I got?? I got the Vichy box which I looooooove..but I wonder why??

Quote:Originally Posted by Kristlkrost /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know why you can't review products anymore for points?? Also..on the site the FEB box isn't what I got?? I got the Vichy box which I looooooove..but I wonder why??

The Vichy box isn't the February box, it's a separate extra box. You should be able to review the stuff in your February box for points

Originally Posted by Kristlkrost /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you mean review your Feb products for points? If you're unable to please contact them because you should be able to until the end of the month. Since what you got isn't what's in your account I'm guessing there was a hiccup in their system. I've had it happen and Paulina was able to fix it right away. As for the Vichy box, even if you didn't opt in there was the chance you'd get it. They stated that earlier this month.

I got an email on Feb 18th saying my Vichy box has been shipped!  AND  I got a spoiler alert.
icon_biggrin.gif

Now this is what I call deluxe size samples. This is what I thought we would get monthly, not the tiny 1 or 2 use samples. 

Ugh, mine got held up...It was supposed to be delivered today, but it's still up in Washington for some reason...but I got my Glam Bag today, so I'm still happy!

Mine was scheduled for delivery by USPS today, but according to the tracking information it's been sitting in Jersey City, NJ for 3 days and is still there. The mail just came and unfortunately my Vichy box was not part of it. This is the 2nd time this week that the post office has been late with delivering packages, so who knows what is going on. Hopefully tomorrow!

Got mine today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so excited to try everything out, except for the cellulite cream, I gave that to my co worker. Hoping I will like the other stuff, expecially the cleanser, I need a good one for sensitive skin. It says sensitive skin on the front, so hopefully it will work out for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> also excited to try the makeup remover

I got my vichy box today...sadly the cleanser and makeup remover were missing.  I also had an item missing from my Feb box (birchbox did give me 100 pts for the missing item).  I'm hoping this isn't a start of a very sad trend.

My shipping info says the same thing!! & I live in california!! I really hope that I'm getting this box!

Did they just send out the same tracking number?? My tracking number ends in 6034.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are days, like today, I REALLY hate UPS.

Date/Time
Event Name
19 Feb 2012 16:47 Package processed by local post office
JERSEY CITY, NJ 18 Feb 2012 14:49 Shipment Info Received by Post Office
SPRINGFIELD, MA Date
Description
Feb 18 2012 Package transferred to Post Office NEW JERSEY, NJ Feb 18 2012 Ready for post office entry Edgewood, NY Feb 18 2012 Package processed by Mail Innovations Edgewood, NY Feb 17 2012 Package received for processing Edgewood, NY
Keep in mind I'm in WA state.

I got mine today and am very impressed. The samples are HUGE!! The presentation of the box was so amazing too. Plus it looks like the products are pretty affordable compared to some of the brands birchbox offers. I'll be buying some full sizes for sure. I am so impressed. 

So, I've now used the cleanser twice, the makeup remover once, and the day and night creams each once...and I actually like all of them. I'm impressed, my face feels so clean and smooth and soft, and not at all irritated.  I usually stick to my Cetaphil because I have sensitive skin and a limited budget, but I think I will be buying a few Vichy products!

I have tried the ,eye make up remover (good for eye shadow, not so much for removing eye liner) cleanser and the night cream. So far so good on the cleanser (although it might be too creamy for me to use in the morning). The night cream, I like. I cant wait to try the day cream tomorrow. And, I like that all the products say they are for sensitive skin, which I have. I think thats the best part :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Thanks so much I thought they stopped that program because I couldn't get points for reviewing last month either?? I'm still a bit confused?? How do I get the glam bag??

Boy do I feel stupid..I was away for V Day and got that box before we left..I didn't even realize   I got two boxes..Thank you Birchbox goddesses!! BUT I still don't see the give feed back thing anymore?? I wrote to them and THANK YOU!! I was sooo confused!

Back