Birchbox (Woman) May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't receive the email either, though I'm hoping they're just being sent out in waves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want the email too 
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe her products are sold exclusively at CVS, so I wonder if it gets sent out based on our proximity to those stores. 
nixweiss.gif
I wish, but I haven't gotten an email, and there are seriously 5 CVS's within 5 miles of me. :/

I got the e-mail too and opted in. Hope I get one, I would love to get an extra box of goodies!

Never got this email :-( I only got an email to enter a contest to win $500 worth of my 'favorites' products from my profile. They will pick 3 winners by May 1st. It's only for FB fans.

I've used a couple of Nuance products. They do work real well considering they sell at CVS. The Shampoo one made my hair itchy but smells nice.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know it's early for a May thread, but I got this in my email. Anyone else?

We're smitten with Salma Hayek’s new makeup and skincare line. Inspired by her grandmother’s beauty recipes, Nuance Salma Hayek pairs exotic botanicals with cutting-edge technology. 

Based on your beauty profile, we thought you'd enjoy a free collection of Nuance Salma Hayek products. Filled with five deluxe samples, this exclusive box is completely free and will ship to your home in mid-May, in addition to your regular monthly Birchbox. Let us know by Tuesday, May 7 if you are interested in receiving it—just click below to opt in!* 

515eeeb3b74e3.jpg
I would love to get this email!

No email for me.  But for me personally whenever they have an opt in/opt out option I get burned.  Opted in for Teen vogue-did not get it.  Did not opt for Goop, got Goop and it was so bad I cancelled for 3 months!  I would love to try some of her line.  I see it at CVS but I think CVS is over priced and I can get the stuff cheaper at Target (not Nuance since it is exclusive).

I did not get the email. I have used some face cream from that line (it was free) and was not impressed, however I would have been excited to try other items in the line (hair/makeup).

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
May thread! 
bud.gif

Bahaha! That may be one of the cutest/funniest smilies on here lol. Love it! I know right, it makes me crack up hahaha! I'm also recently loving this one 
thefinger.gif
 Double Birdie LMFAO!!

I know right, it makes me crack up hahaha! I'm also recently loving this one 
thefinger.gif
 Double Birdie LMFAO!!
Lol how have I missed these?? Too funny!

Of course I didn't get the email. That would mean I'd actually get something I wanted from BB instead of the one option I don't *grumble* *grumble*

Ok, done with grumpy mode. Bring on May!

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Never got this email :-( I only got an email to enter a contest to win $500 worth of my 'favorites' products from my profile. They will pick 3 winners by May 1st. It's only for FB fans.
That's the email I received. Would rather get the extra box, as I'm sure they'll send out more than 3 boxes!

No email about opting in, but we shall see. Maybe I'll get "lucky" like you other ladies. I did find this guy, though!..haha

Back