• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday 2012!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I really don't see anything to go crazy over. I feel like as the years go by black friday deals are not really worth it. Here's my short list of things I would like to get:

Urban Decay Naked Palette (1 or 2)

Sigma Brushes

MAC

Juicer

Lancome Mascara

Fuzzy Claw Slippers

Pink Panther PJs

Yes, it goes on sale Friday, Nov 23 at noon EST. The site is allure access.com/holiday. It's similar to past boxes and is $29.99 plus shipping.

Originally Posted by Robinssa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Allure Holiday Box goes on sale Friday too........
Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What, what? What's this holiday box you speak of?!
I just did a search and couldn't find anything. This is totally going to kill me know until I have info!!
help.gif

I took this pic from the magazine with my phone.  Hope that is ok..

Originally Posted by Snow24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just did a search and couldn't find anything. This is totally going to kill me know until I have info!!
help.gif

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I took this pic from the magazine with my phone.  Hope that is ok..

Thank you so much for doing that.
yay.gif

Haha, the only reason I saw it, is I was pawing through it looking for an Ulta coupon!  I stumbled upon it, gawked and then made myself erase it from memory! Then I was saw this thread and thought I would share the enabling! LOL!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! Thanks - and I have that mag too! LOL!

Do you guys know how to add the sephora $10 deals to your cart before the sale?  I want to be ready b/c I will be out of town and buying with my phone!

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you guys know how to add the sephora $10 deals to your cart before the sale?  I want to be ready b/c I will be out of town and buying with my phone!
you can't. At least it wasnt available to do that last year

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you can't. At least it wasnt available to do that last year
Did they just pop up on the site the day of?  If so, where on the site and at what time?  I want to be really prepared!

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am excited for Ulta's two-day sale.  Here's to hoping for another $19 2-pack Benefit blushes!
I'm excited to see what Ulta is offering for Black Friday! $19 for two Benefit blushes has definitely piqued my interest!

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did they just pop up on the site the day of?  If so, where on the site and at what time?  I want to be really prepared!
If im remembering right, it popped up on the same day, right before the sale I think, if im wrong fee free to correct me. My target item last year was the perfume and I was waiting for the price to drop, so I negelected the other sets.

I can't wait for the Sephora sale I plan on grabbing the Philosophy, Stila, Boscia, and Tarte deals. I just hope that can grab them before they sell out.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

It begins Black Friday!  Ulta hasn't put up their Black Friday list just yet.  I hope they have some good ones; I am underwhelmed by Sephora's $10 deals.
I second the motion. Maybe because I am already overflowing of the sample sizes/travel sizes from all of the subs, $10 deals of Sephora doesn't seem like appealing to me neither.

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second the motion. Maybe because I am already overflowing of the sample sizes/travel sizes from all of the subs, $10 deals of Sephora doesn't seem like appealing to me neither.
That's the way I feel. I'm always underwhelmed of the black friday sales. After years of buying cosmetics and deluxe sizes and samples, not much appeals to me anymore. I've gone to purchasing staple items that are of high quality and will last me a long time so instead I look forward to percentage off sales.

Back