• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Shalott yeah, I know  but I'm waiting until Cyber Monday. I figure, it'd probably be MUCH better. They had free shipping last year and it was cheap on the site. So, I'm waiting until then. Plus I'm broke. lol

Between doing the swaps I'm involved with and other stuff. It sucks because I want that

candle so bad. But it will be mine soon.

Posting this from speculation in another thread. This may be a Sephora $10 black Friday grab I was able to accidentally order early.

Edited to actually upload photo. Lol

Screenshot_2014-11-04-22-19-53-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There was also a $10 Bite mini lipgloss set (3 minis) that popped up on Sephora for a very short time (probably was taken down?) which was very similar to last year's $10 BF deal (but in different colors). I'm hoping that's part of this year's $10 deals too!

I would love if UD came back with something like that. I just couldn't stay awake until 3AM EST for that.  That's the one thing that I hate most about Black Friday online shopping, the companies try to be all coy about the release time (Sephora did that last year and wouldn't confirm EST or PST).  

I'm definitely looking out for some good BBW deals, indie deals (especially bath and body products on Etsy) and idk what else yet, maybe I'll do a good Lush haul.  I'm 24 and I don't have kids so I only really have to buy for my parents, sister, boyfriend and grandmas.  

Ya'll Bath and Body Works will have $2/22 candles tomorrow (probably through the weekend but I don't know for sure).

The Black Friday promotion in store (and online I believe) is Buy 3 Get 3 free the entire store.

ETA: All upcoming promo's: 10593097_780165722021526_1420577133671763448_n.jpg

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]For b3g3 I'm told it's item for item (usually you pay for the high priced items and get the low priced items free), but I believe for Black Friday say you're buying a candle, a fragrance mist and a pair of socks you'll then get a free candle, fragrance mist and socks[/SIZE]

I'm trying to find pic's of the VIP bag and other upcoming promo's, they're out there I just need to find the pictures.

ETA: VIP Black Friday Bag

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]10440984_10204929495176145_3639672412081441322_n.jpg[/SIZE]

Also coupon stacking is only allowed in-store.  I'll find the details on that too and post it here.

ETA: This is the same this year: https://www.facebook.com/bathandbodyworks/posts/10151365431185676

Can't wait for the Sephora BF deals.  Last yr, I bought a ton of Bliss body wash--on my last bottle now.  And last yr Body Shop had some great deals and some great gift bag of 8-10 (can't remember) full size items for $25 w/purchase. I'd go for that again. 

Black Friday kind of scares me tbh. I always feel so overwhelmed and stressed out about it! I've never gone Black Friday shopping before because of it...

Avoiding scary, Black Friday, shopping hordes is an absolute must for me. People are absolutely crazy on Black Friday. I mean, people get killed. -shudders-

I will have to to all my shopping online. I work Friday anyway.

Black Friday kind of scares me tbh. I always feel so overwhelmed and stressed out about it! I've never gone Black Friday shopping before because of it...

Avoiding scary, Black Friday, shopping hordes is an absolute must for me. People are absolutely crazy on Black Friday. I mean, people get killed. -shudders-

I will have to to all my shopping online. I work Friday anyway.
Totally--I will not physically go into a store (people are nuts!).  All my shopping is on-line.  

I'm excited for sephora, hope they have purity face wash again so I can stock up for the year. I'm all over the bath and body works sale, I'm in desperate need of soap. Hubby wants to hot kohls, I'm hoping they have a good kohl's cash promo so I can steal it and use it on makeup.

I remember feeling "meh" about all the $10 deals last year, but I was just getting into makeup and skincare. A year later, I still don't want any of those deals.

Still excited to see what they do this year though!
Same here. Last black friday I wasn't interested in any of the $10 deals or rather in any makeup or skincare deals. And now, I can't wait for them to release the BF deals. I'm hoping that they will do something like last year and I can try out the all different brands   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back