• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not big on the body stuff but I'm in love with the wallflowers I need to grab more scents and outlets.

Did I miss what the bbw vip bag is?
I posted a picture of it on the second page if this thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's the newest scent A Thousand Wishes FFM, & BL

mini forever red perfume

Foam hand soap in cranberry,

And 3 wick candle in holiday wish.

This yeah the inclusion of the 3 wick makes it a good deal since they're $22.50 regular price.

The b&bw candles are tough to beat, after working there for 7 years the body care is a big meh for me, but candles/home fragrence is where it's at!

I much prefer victora secret for body sprays and lotions, but the 3 wicks from bnb are some of the best candles that don't cost $45 big ones.

Although I do have issues with VS, I mean come on you stop caring bras over a size ddd?!?!  WTF! #bigboobproblems

Ohh girl, don't get hooked on Wallflowers, LOL. I think the are a little hit-or-miss compared to the candles, but (I know some people will disagree here) they are a better value in the long run vs. Glade Plug-ins, plus the variety of scents will hook you and keep you coming back! I use them in the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms (basically everywhere i am not comfortable burning a candle) and I am addicted to choosing new scents!

DAMMIT now I want the wallflowers too!!

I got in on that 2 for $22 candle deal. Now my house smells like Gourmet Espresso <3<3<3

I never even had an inkling of an interest in home fragrance until I joined this forum. Hearing all you ladies talk about about smelly goods for the house made finally go for it. I'm so glad I did. It's just so relieving to know that your home smells good! Also, learned a fun fact about my fiance. He apparently loves scented candles. So yay! 

I think I'll try to stock up.before they go back to regular price. I love the Gourmet Espresso so much, I may just buy two more. I want my whole house to smell delicious coffee!

I got in on that 2 for $22 candle deal. Now my house smells like Gourmet Espresso <3<3<3

I never even had an inkling of an interest in home fragrance until I joined this forum. Hearing all you ladies talk about about smelly goods for the house made finally go for it. I'm so glad I did. It's just so relieving to know that your home smells good! Also, learned a fun fact about my fiance. He apparently loves scented candles. So yay! 

I think I'll try to stock up.before they go back to regular price. I love the Gourmet Espresso so much, I may just buy two more. I want my whole house to smell delicious coffee!
I looove buying candles and fragrance oils.  My bf and I just don't have the money to go on trips or do anything fun really.  So if spending $40 on candles (making out like a bandit from sales and coupons obviously) makes our place feel a little luxurious, we're happy to spend the  money on it. 

I'm so mad my B&BW took away all of the pumpkin candles! I was there in-store Saturday and they're just gone. I was able to order some online but those will probably be gone soon too. So I am thinking since my favorite scents aren't in-store, I'm definitely avoiding actually going to the mall on Black Friday.  I'd rather not be able to stack codes but get candles I actually like later in December during the sales. 

I looove buying candles and fragrance oils.  My bf and I just don't have the money to go on trips or do anything fun really.  So if spending $40 on candles (making out like a bandit from sales and coupons obviously) makes our place feel a little luxurious, we're happy to spend the  money on it. 

I'm so mad my B&BW took away all of the pumpkin candles! I was there in-store Saturday and they're just gone. I was able to order some online but those will probably be gone soon too. So I am thinking since my favorite scents aren't in-store, I'm definitely avoiding actually going to the mall on Black Friday.  I'd rather not be able to stack codes but get candles I actually like later in December during the sales. 
Ahhh the pumpkin candles are already gone from stores?!? *Runs off to B&BW and panic-orders at least 5 candles...*

Anyway, totally agree about candles making daily life a little more luxurious. I'm doing my masters now on top of working, so a lot of my time at home is spent doing school work. I find that if I light a candle, it doesn't feel so miserable (still kind of, but you know). It makes it feel a little more relaxing and indulgent somehow. 

Plus, amazing smells!

Ahhh the pumpkin candles are already gone from stores?!? *Runs off to B&BW and panic-orders at least 5 candles...*

Anyway, totally agree about candles making daily life a little more luxurious. I'm doing my masters now on top of working, so a lot of my time at home is spent doing school work. I find that if I light a candle, it doesn't feel so miserable (still kind of, but you know). It makes it feel a little more relaxing and indulgent somehow. 

Plus, amazing smells!
I work full-time and am in school for my masters, too!!  I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown every day because of this anyway, so I'll buy a nice Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow to burn while I cry, thank you very much. (I finally graduate in December after being in college continuously since fall of 2008.)

I can't wait until we scope out Sephora and Ulta Black Friday deals!  Idk if I will buy anything but I'm curious. 

I work full-time and am in school for my masters, too!!  I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown every day because of this anyway, so I'll buy a nice Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow to burn while I cry, thank you very much. (I finally graduate in December after being in college continuously since fall of 2008.)

I can't wait until we scope out Sephora and Ulta Black Friday deals!  Idk if I will buy anything but I'm curious. 
Candles can burn away our grad school tears!

Keep checking, my store randomly got a box of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles this morning. My co worker is saving me two of them.  Doesn't hurt to call around if you're really looking for something.

Not to enable further, but...(well maybe), if you get a 3-wick from B&BW (or anywhere really) and it has a weaker throw putting it in a hurricane holder will increase the throw.  

My by (is much smarter than me...I just want my investment to smell strong), said it's because hurricanes encloses the vapor in a smaller area, increasing the vapor pressure which concentrates the "airborne particulates" and increases the perceived smell.  It doesn't allow the vapor to diffuse as much.  

You can get hurricanes everywhere, probably even at some better dollar stores (ya know the ones in the nice side of town lol), places like pier 1, home goods, walmart, etc. I'm sure crate & barrel and pottery barn will have nice substantial ones.  

I haven't personally tried this yet to test it out.

Oh also, apparently Walmart's 719 Walnut Ave (I think that's the line) have 3 wicks that are comparable to B&BW's and they're CHEAP!  I've never purchase any but the word is they have tons of scents, good throw, and they're inexpensive.  That might be an options for those on a budget.  

Sorry I've completely taken this thread hostage...about B&BW and home fragrance.  

Ha glad I'm not the only one who thought *got to get to bnb and grab all the pumpkin candles!* Pumpkin Pecan waffles is pure heaven!
I burned PPW at work and my office went nuts over it, every single person was like 'why does it smell so wonderful in here???'  

That candle rocks, the throw was enough for me to burn one 3 wick and scent an 20k square foot building. 

Lol! yeah I picked it up thinking it was different, apparently I love that scent!

don't forget the ILLUME sale. i think that's early january though. i checked my records, and i purchase like $100 worth of candles on January 3. i think that was 20 or more candles of various sizes! i always burn candles, but i'm still going through my stash from that sale. i'm definitely picking more up if they do that sale again!

AHHH I WANT TO buy all the candles and wallflowers now, but I also want the best deal! *Goes back to that amazing breakdown a page or so ago*

Back