• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll have the same deal again soon.  It seems like those candles are on sale every couple of weeks.  I've never paid full price for one before.
Yeah, they have them on sale every other week or every two weeks around the holidays. They'll also have buy 3, get 3 free on Black Friday (online and in stores).

I just saw the ad for Black Friday for Walmart.  I don't think I saw any makeup items, but a lot of electronics!

Yay $8 day!! I hit it up last year with a $10 off coupon and picked up candles for $5.50, I may of also went to 3 different bnb's to get more then I needed :blush:

Apologies if this has been covered, but

did TheBalm do a Black Friday sale last year?  I want one of their palettes and missed them on Hautelook.

@@liilak last year I remember thebalm was coming off hautelook as cyber Monday deals started and i think the had free shipping. Since they didn't get thebalm taken down in time and they overlapped a few min, some mut members got free shipping on it too. That didn't exactly answer your question but wanted to mention that possibility.

Thanks, that helps a lot!

Okay, this is weird but I googled the company theBalm out of curiosity and I saw on Glassdoor that the CEO is apparently an abusive boss and pretty much everyone there say that it's a toxic place to work at.  

Now I'm having second thoughts about paying for their products as I've had abusive bosses in the past and I'd hate to think I'm giving money to someone like that.  

Again this is all just internet allegations I guess.

@@liilak last year I remember thebalm was coming off hautelook as cyber Monday deals started and i think the had free shipping. Since they didn't get thebalm taken down in time and they overlapped a few min, some mut members got free shipping on it too. That didn't exactly answer your question but wanted to mention that possibility.

Thanks, that helps a lot!

Okay, this is weird but I googled the company theBalm out of curiosity and I saw on Glassdoor that the CEO is apparently an abusive boss and pretty much everyone there say that it's a toxic place to work at.  

Now I'm having second thoughts about paying for their products as I've had abusive bosses in the past and I'd hate to think I'm giving money to someone like that.  

Again this is all just internet allegations I guess.
Oh wow! I checked out those GlassDoor reviews and it's kind of mindblowing. I try to take GlassDoor reviews with the same grain of salt that I take with other reviews. There are great managers and bad managers. Employees that have a positive outlook and those that find fault in everything or have unrealistic expectations. However, those theBalm reviews all seem to agree on the toxicity of the CEO, which would obviously make for a pretty terrible work environment. Of course, it's hard for us to really gauge, especially with the low number of reviews. It is making me second guess some things I wanted, as well. 

Everyone here is so awesome about sharing info I'm sure we won't have to wait!

Latest posts

Back