• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up for anyone in nyc :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Birchbox Soho's Black Friday deal is going to be 25% off any purchase that's $35+(Excludes byob & services) plus a free service voucher with any purchase that is $50+. I'm not sure if we'll have enough gwps by then but if we do I'm 80% sure that all three offers will be stackable but don't hold me to that I'm not sure lol

@@ohsailor too funny! Whenever I find a deal I'll rush over to post :drive:  , almost always someone has already posted. We have some deal/info wizards here  :wizard:

For the Bath & Body Works Black Friday bag, does anyone know if there will be a minimum purchase amount that you need to spend to be able to get the bag, and then will the bag also cost some amount? I did this a few years ago (like... four? three? I forgot already!) and I remember having to spend a certain amount and then the bag was $20 or so.

For the Bath & Body Works Black Friday bag, does anyone know if there will be a minimum purchase amount that you need to spend to be able to get the bag, and then will the bag also cost some amount? I did this a few years ago (like... four? three? I forgot already!) and I remember having to spend a certain amount and then the bag was $20 or so.
I believe it's $20 with a $40 minimum purchase.

Stumbled across the following deals:

Laura Geller: From 11/26-11/30, take 25% off beauty products with the checkout code FRIDAY25. Take 30% off orders over $100 with the checkout code FRIDAY30. On Cyber Monday, get a free 3 Piece Laura Geller Beauty Essentials gift that includes a travel size blush-n-brighten and mini blush brush for orders over $40. Use the checkout code CYBERGWP and shop at laurageller.com

Urban Decay: On Black Friday, get the Ammo Palette, Smoked Palette, and a deluxe sample of Perversion Mascara for only $30. On Cyber Monday, get the Electric Palette for only $35, and you'll also get a bonus delux sample of the 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. Enjoy free shipping on both days on urbandecay.com

The Body Shop: From 12/1 to 12/2, save 50% on everything at thebodyshop-usa.com, plus get free shipping with any $30 purchase.

Zoya: From Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, Zoya is offering 12 nail polish trio sets for $20 with free ground shipping. Shop at zoya.com.

Stumbled across the following deals:

Laura Geller: From 11/26-11/30, take 25% off beauty products with the checkout code FRIDAY25. Take 30% off orders over $100 with the checkout code FRIDAY30. On Cyber Monday, get a free 3 Piece Laura Geller Beauty Essentials gift that includes a travel size blush-n-brighten and mini blush brush for orders over $40. Use the checkout code CYBERGWP and shop at laurageller.com

Urban Decay: On Black Friday, get the Ammo Palette, Smoked Palette, and a deluxe sample of Perversion Mascara for only $30. On Cyber Monday, get the Electric Palette for only $35, and you'll also get a bonus delux sample of the 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. Enjoy free shipping on both days on urbandecay.com

The Body Shop: From 12/1 to 12/2, save 50% on everything at thebodyshop-usa.com, plus get free shipping with any $30 purchase.

Zoya: From Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, Zoya is offering 12 nail polish trio sets for $20 with free ground shipping. Shop at zoya.com.
Ah, I was hoping UD would do another lipstick set this year BUT those are still good deals.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can use coupons on top to lower our OOP.
I got a coupon mailer today for the event with a 20% off your purchase coupon and a coupon for a free full-sized body item that you can use in conjunction with the % off during Black Friday. Winter Candy Apple here I come!

I wonder if there will be a better % off coupon floating around out there, though?

Make Up For Ever Black Friday Deals in Make Up For Ever Boutiques Friday, November 28th Only:

• Makeup For Ever Aqua Shadow (All Colors) 2 for $10
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Lagoon Green 2 for $10
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner Sepia Collection 2 for $10
  • Make Up For Ever Make Up Artist Picks Set 50% Off ($300 originally, Black Friday Price $150)
  • Make Up For Ever Artisan Brush Set Originally $65 but available for $34 on Black Friday Only
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow Kits Originally $38 but available for $19 on Black Friday Only
  • Make Up For Ever Extravant Eyes On the Go Set Originally $18 but available for $9 on Black Friday Only

Found this on Musings of a Muse blog..

Guess who's stopping by the boutique on November 28 to get the MUFE Artist Picks Set

Edit: The boutique is far from me... Unsure if I want to drive THAT far especially on crazy Black Friday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I must get the UD black Friday deal.  I have been thinking of buying a backup Ammo palette for months now because Last Call and Mildew are 2 of my fave UD shades of all time.  The Smoked palette is just icing on the cake.

Just a heads up reminder that your local shops may participate in Small Business Saturday deals instead of Black Friday.

I just noticed that my AmEx Blue Cash has the following under the 'AmEx Offers for You" tab:

On Nov 29, use your registered Card to spend $10+ in a single, in-store purch at a qualifying small business on the Shop Small Map at www.ShopSmall.com and get a $10 statement credit. Limit 3 statement credits per registered Card. Registration is limited.
I don't know if this is available on all AmEx cards, since some of the deals are tailored based on the card's target audience.

There are some great doorbuster beauty deals at Macy's. Urban Decay, Smashbox and Tarte sets for $10! Does anyone know if the doobuster deals are also online?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back