• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ulta will release their BF deals on their website on Thanksgiving at 8:00 p.m. I'm not sure if you can start ordering immediately or if you have to wait until midnight. Sephora will release their deals on Pinterest on November 23rd, and you can start ordering them at midnight on Black Friday.

Quote: Originally Posted by saycrackagain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ulta's sales are up! It appears they will go live on the website at 8:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Here are the details:

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/11/ulta-2013-black-friday-deals.html

I'm not affiliated with Musings of a Muse at all, that's just the only site I've seen with any details up!
meh, not impressed, was hoping these would be better.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(And about the earbuds, which happens to be on-topic:  Two Thanksgivings ago, aka my first year with my monsters, amazon marked a bunch of earbuds *way* down, to under ten bucks a pair -- and they were really *good* earbuds, too.  I didn't realize that it was a really good sale until I went back to reorder them!  I think that companies discontinue them right around this time of year, so amazon just starts blowing them out when everyone is in Serious Shopping mode.  I'm loading up my cart now with my favorite brands that I think will be deeply discounted, and then I can just keep an eye on the prices change over the next couple of weeks!)

Do you mind sharing which brand earbuds they were? I used to go through a pair of skullcandy ones every few weeks. Then I dug out an olllllld pair of samsung ones that came with a cell phone I had maybe 6-7 years ago and figured I'd save myself 15 bucks and use them until they broke. A year later and they're still working! The connection isn't that great anymore though, I guess they've been tugged around a few times too many but I don't ever want to go back to swapping earbuds so often ever again lol, so I've been looking for other brands to try out (along with buying more samsung ones!) and black friday deals seem like a great place to start.

bringing a huge purse is a pain in the ass, but i always stuff snacks and water in mine for those long ass lines. AND!!! don't forget to scavenge the shelves in line!! In target last year the line was 2 1/2 hours long and a lot of the deals that were gone already i found ditched in the maze line . you never know what you'll find in the freezer section ditched at 2am because someone realized, wait... i'm waiting in line to buy one thing?! there are other stores open!

Do you mind sharing which brand earbuds they were? I used to go through a pair of skullcandy ones every few weeks. Then I dug out an olllllld pair of samsung ones that came with a cell phone I had maybe 6-7 years ago and figured I'd save myself 15 bucks and use them until they broke. A year later and they're still working! The connection isn't that great anymore though, I guess they've been tugged around a few times too many but I don't ever want to go back to swapping earbuds so often ever again lol, so I've been looking for other brands to try out (along with buying more samsung ones!) and black friday deals seem like a great place to start.
I think they were Panasonic, but they only lasted a month or so because MONSTERS, and they were discontinued when I went to reorder (I loved them because they fit my apparently tiny ears very comfortably. I always have to use the smallest rubber cap things whenever I use the in-ear kind of earbuds). I have since figured out how to hide earbuds better, but I'm still trying to find my favorite currently-available earbuds.

Quote: Originally Posted by saycrackagain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ulta's sales are up! It appears they will go live on the website at 8:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Here are the details:

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/11/ulta-2013-black-friday-deals.html

I'm not affiliated with Musings of a Muse at all, that's just the only site I've seen with any details up!
I'm not excited about any of that.  Guess that's one website I won't have to be reloading over and over to get the deal on Black Friday/Cyber Monday!

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm seeing the same stuff that's been on there...
Oh, I thought the Fatima line was new to the sale at least. Guess I haven't logged on in a while...  Just got the email about it.

I signed up for ebates so long ago, long before I ever had paypal, that I didn't remember paypal was even a payment option! 

Just fixed that!

I liked that ebates gave the option to get your cashback through an Amazon giftcard, since I never go to the bank (in fact my very first ebates check expired!(it was only $4, lol)) but now I'm thrilled that my cashback will go on my paypal, yay!  

Thank you ladies!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mystica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I signed up for ebates so long ago, long before I ever had paypal, that I didn't remember paypal was even a payment option! 

Just fixed that!

I liked that ebates gave the option to get your cashback through an Amazon giftcard, since I never go to the bank (in fact my very first ebates check expired!(it was only $4, lol)) but now I'm thrilled that my cashback will go on my paypal, yay!  

Thank you ladies!
Good to know!  Thanks.

Oh, I thought the Fatima line was new to the sale at least. Guess I haven't logged on in a while...  Just got the email about it.
I went back and looked around and the bracelet I have been thinking about it out of stock dangit!! Do you have any of their stuff and if you do how do you like it??

Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went back and looked around and the bracelet I have been thinking about it out of stock dangit!! Do you have any of their stuff and if you do how do you like it??
I have SO MUCH of their stuff - and I LOVE IT.  Great customer service too!  They seem to add stuff regularly.  Maybe more for Black Friday?

Latest posts

Back