Blush Mystery Beauty Box January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  WTF UPS...

My tracking originally showed Wednesday, then it updated as "Early Delivery on Tuesday" but I never got it yesterday. Now I check the tracking, and it shows it will be delivered Thursday. Why not today, the original date?
Because that would make way too much sense!!!  

WTF UPS...

My tracking originally showed Wednesday, then it updated as "Early Delivery on Tuesday" but I never got it yesterday. Now I check the tracking, and it shows it will be delivered Thursday. Why not today, the original date?
UPS is having weather delays. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered Monday, then updated to Wednesday but the driver showed up at my house with it yesterday. She said their systems can't keep up with all the weather changes. So hopefully you will get it today. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  UPS is having weather delays. I had a package that was supposed to be delivered Monday, then updated to Wednesday but the driver showed up at my house with it yesterday. She said their systems can't keep up with all the weather changes. So hopefully you will get it today. 
smile.gif

Well I just rechecked and got this message: As requested by the sender, UPS has transferred this shipment to the local post office for delivery to the final destination.

Now it shows Friday.

Well I just rechecked and got this message: As requested by the sender, UPS has transferred this shipment to the local post office for delivery to the final destination.

Now it shows Friday.
shuriken.gif
We will get you UPS/sender!  Give Lorenk her package now or else! 
devilish.gif
saevil.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

shuriken.gif
We will get you UPS/sender!  Give Lorenk her package now or else! 
devilish.gif
saevil.gif

Haha I just think it's so odd, you told me it was in Jacksonville headed towards me (about 40 minutes north) yesterday! We're in Florida!! It's cold (for us) but it's not like you're snowed in or anything!

I received my box today. I think it's a pretty good box, but I am not sure how to use the exfoliator, and I am more than a bit baffled by the inclusion of the water. What the heck are "multiple vibrational frequency blends?" It sounds like a load of crap aimed at convincing gullible people to pay $30 for 3 oz of water. I would much rather have received a larger size of one of the other products at the expense of not including this one. 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box today. I think it's a pretty good box, but I am not sure how to use the exfoliator, and I am more than a bit baffled by the inclusion of the water. What the heck are "multiple vibrational frequency blends?" It sounds like a load of crap aimed at convincing gullible people to pay $30 for 3 oz of water. I would much rather have received a larger size of one of the other products at the expense of not including this one. 
I had refrained from voicing this so far, but I've actually owned a "Le Edge" for two year and have barely ever used it. Now, this may just be me, because I also have one of those sonic brushes (from Olay or something, not an expensive one) and I hardly ever use it. But I got this product after seeing people rave about it online and I just don't see where it does anything. maybe I'm doing it wrong, or maybe it's because I'm only 22? lol idk, I was hoping some of the ladies on here would share their experiences with the product and maybe I would gain some insight.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am just so darn scary! UPS had to cough it up!
Well thank you for making it happen!!

Even though it might not be 100% appropriate, I know we always mention other sub boxes on here, and I know some people get a little testy about it, but I'm going for it anyways!

I'm bringing this up because Goldfaden MD is in both boxes this month.

http://www.beautysage.com/products/editors-sample-box-january

Beautysage is all about all natural products. & it's not really a "sub box," but a few months ago they started putting out a monthly "Editor's picks" box. it looks like it's going to be around $15 a month. It used to be $10, then 12, but they have also increased product sizes. I actually have two samples (possibly the same size we got from Blush) of the "Wake up Call" from previous sample boxes, back before they made it a monthly thing. 

December's box is also still available: http://www.beautysage.com/products/editors-sample-box-december, I liked it especially for the Clark's (which is pretty spendy) and the size of the body scrub.

Edited to mention: This website has a system like Birchbox's, 100 points=$10 off your next order.

When you order one of their sub boxes, it comes with a code for 10% off your next order.

Also, I didn't comment on the 21 Drops mini. I LOVE these products. It's aromatherapy. Headache was actually the first one I bought. you apply it to pressure points and the aroma helps. I also have it in "Focus" and "Will Power." They are kind of expensive if you can't find a code/website to get them cheaper. I reallly want to try the "Hangover" one, for next time it's relevant...

I just tried the Le Edge on my face along my jaw where I have really flaky skin, and it seemed to actually help a bit. My skin felt a little smoother after. 

I definitely agree about the water. I googled it today and it comes off as a gimmicky thing marketed at gullible people. Did we all get the "digestive health" one? It's probably just me, but anything marketed as digestive health makes me fearful that I'll end up running to the bathroom all day. All that being said, I did try it today and plan on using up the bottle, just to see if it actually does anything beneficial. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Definitely not something that I would have ever purchased, but since I have it, I may as well try it out. I'm also a little iffy about the exfoliator, I think I'll try using it on my legs prior to shaving. I generally use a salt scrub to exfoliate prior to shaving, but maybe this can take the place of that? I was most excited about the Klorane mask, but I used it today and I wasn't blown away. I've used worse, but I've also used much better.

This is my first post on makeuptalk. I joined a few months ago when I subscribed to the Blush Mystery Box and wanted to get a sneek peek what was in it! I never even knew much about spoilers and such..lol  I am now subscribed to Blush, Ipsy and now Birchbox as of  this morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This can get really addictive! I have 5 boys at home so this is like little presents for myself every month!!  I wanted to say hello and very nice to meet ya'll! 

Chasity

Quote: Originally Posted by chasityclack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is my first post on makeuptalk. I joined a few months ago when I subscribed to the Blush Mystery Box and wanted to get a sneek peek what was in it! I never even knew much about spoilers and such..lol  I am now subscribed to Blush, Ipsy and now Birchbox as of  this morning. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> This can get really addictive! I have 5 boys at home so this is like little presents for myself every month!!  I wanted to say hello and very nice to meet ya'll!

Chasity

Hi Chasity, welcome to our board! The subscriptions are very addictive, I tell myself just one more every time I order a new one.  I have blush, popsugar, ipsy, birch box and Bijoux. It is hard to stop!

Quote: Originally Posted by chasityclack /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Chasity
Welcome! It's nice to meet you! There are a lot of really nice, helpful people here. 

Latest posts

Back