Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ajkballard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It says the March Box is sold out! Really! Here is the link where I saw this. I still haven't found a full list of products.

http://www.blush.com/product_March+2014_57545.htm
Usually the page does say it is sold out until they release the box contents and have the box ready for sale. Give it a couple of hours and they should have the rest up.

I like the look of the product in the video a lot but it looks really tiny. Hopefully you only need to use a drop or two. I'm obsessed with moisturizing lately so it looks good. I can't wait to see the other products!!

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Usually the page does say it is sold out until they release the box contents and have the box ready for sale. Give it a couple of hours and they should have the rest up.
Thanks, for the info! I have never noticed it before. I'm starting to get a bit worried about the box staying around. I always like my products and feel I receive a good amount of products for the money. However, so many have been down talking this subscription.

Quote: Originally Posted by ajkballard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks, for the info! I have never noticed it before. I'm starting to get a bit worried about the box staying around. I always like my products and feel I receive a good amount of products for the money. However, so many have been down talking this subscription.
People down talk every sub...it's kind of just what happens. If you like the box...keep subbing. If not, move on to a better suited one for you. Not every box is meant for everyone. I love blush...but it's always like a good week or so after I receive it!

I love skincare so I am pretty happy with this one 
icon_wink.gif
!

I just changed out my cc information so I will get a box this month. I'm liking this month!

I'm not a fan...this is the first month I can truly say that. Other than the eye therapy and the Spackle, there's not anything I'm interested in. What a shame....I have too much skincare stuff in my stash. It's still a good box, probably worth the money depending on the sizes, but doesn't personally excite me. I wish I had skipped this month and gambled on the Valentines Grab Bag instead...I'm still tempted but probably won't. I was complaining to the SA at the Sephora the other day that I have too much stuff, yet there's so much I want, and he advised me to,"Pace myself"...lol. Unrelated but I thought of it and it makes me laugh.

I think I like this...I'm not too sure I'll use the Spackle (for some reason primers dont seem to make much difference to me)...but they rest will likely get used...I love skincare but my exfoliating stash is growing fast lately!

Oh, I'm so excited!!  All that stuff looks so fun!  I'm totally in to skincare these days (oh, how did I get to 36 so fast?!) so this makes me very happy!

I will happily use every single thing!  That doesn't always happen for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My MIL will be really sad she doesnt get any cast offs this time!

I think I like this...I'm not too sure I'll use the Spackle (for some reason primers dont seem to make much difference to me)...but they rest will likely get used...I love skincare but my exfoliating stash is growing fast lately!
I think I found the spoiler article. NOT gonna lie. When I saw that the guest curator was from Pop Beauty, I had a bad reaction. Still p Mine too...in fact, I have started treating my chest area (under my neck - I can't spell the term used!) and the tops of my hands just like my face. Using a good cleanser in the shower, exfoliating, using treating moisturizers, etc. I have gotten complements on both areas looking so young and smooth. I didn't want too much stuff to pile up, so why not, right?

Quote: Originally Posted by Classynfun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I found the spoiler article. NOT gonna lie. When I saw that the guest curator was from Pop Beauty, I had a bad reaction. Still p

Mine too...in fact, I have started treating my chest area (under my neck - I can't spell the term used!) and the tops of my hands just like my face. Using a good cleanser in the shower, exfoliating, using treating moisturizers, etc. I have gotten complements on both areas looking so young and smooth. I didn't want too much stuff to pile up, so why not, right?
Is there any particular products that you seem to like the most for the top of your hands? I know this sounds silly but I've always worried about my hands looking old just like my Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mom, their hands aged so much. I'm 46 now and I've noticed that recently, mine has started taking on a real wrinkly cracked line look with slight age spots starting to show up.....eeks!

Is there any particular products that you seem to like the most for the top of your hands? I know this sounds silly but I've always worried about my hands looking old just like my Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mom, their hands aged so much. I'm 46 now and I've noticed that recently, mine has started taking on a real wrinkly cracked line look with slight age spots starting to show up.....eeks!
I actually like juleps glycolic hand scrub. My hands feel so smooth after it's amazing. THe rock star lotion is good too!

Back