Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy I didn't cancel. I was considering it, but this seems like a great box. It does lack variety (no haircare, no makeup), but I think the products look great. The only way it'll suck is if the sizes are all too small.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I noticed in the video that the featured product was going to be a sample size :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw that, too.  I looked around and I found a reviewer who said the sample size was roughly 5ml.  I pawed through all the things on my desk but the smallest thing I could compare it to was a Julep nail polish which is 8ml.  The reviewer did say a little went a long way.

I have a Tarte face oil that I have been using daily for a little over two weeks now. It's .23 fl oz, and it's still 80% full! The featured product is double the size so we should get a decent use out of it based on reviewer notes.

I love skincare items! That's why I keep the Blush box in my lineup, they always lean more toward skincare. I'm looking forward to these products!

I'm not too upset that I forgot to cancel. I'm most excited about the Laura Geller, honestly.

Sooo tempted to get this. It says offers expires Feb.28, but I checked and is still good. However, they are sending both Feb and Mar. Nooo, no more lol!!

Sooo tempted to get this. It says offers expires Feb.28, but I checked and is still good. However, they are sending both Feb and Mar. Nooo, no more lol!!
I lived February's box too. A full sized klorane dry shampoo!

Hmmm...if we go by the 'full size purchase discount' theory, then many items will be sample sizes. 

But if the Stretch mark cream is so pricy, it may be worth it.

Neither of these links are working for me and I can never find anything on their website. Can someone post a picture?
Hopefully I remember how to do a spoiler on my iphone. If not sorrrryy!

Quote: Originally Posted by beach16sm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there any particular products that you seem to like the most for the top of your hands? I know this sounds silly but I've always worried about my hands looking old just like my Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mom, their hands aged so much. I'm 46 now and I've noticed that recently, mine has started taking on a real wrinkly cracked line look with slight age spots starting to show up.....eeks!
I use the Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream by Elemis. It's amazing

Quote: Originally Posted by NoInsanity /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nooooo...Blush is now using DHL. This is awful.
My Elizabeth and Clarke package is coming via DHL...so I guess my Spring collection will arrive in the summer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But for real. DHL is so bad.

Looking back at my past tracking, I think several of my boxes have been DHL to USPS and have come pretty quickly...at least I am hoping that was the case and this one does the same.  It feels like forever since I've gotten a sub box - I'm having withdrawal!

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It got one of these too, but now can't find it in my email.  Do you remember the date it was sent or the subject line….trying to search for it, but worried I deleted it thinking it was expired.  

My Elizabeth and Clarke package is coming via DHL...so I guess my Spring collection will arrive in the summer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But for real. DHL is so bad.
Looking back at my past tracking, I think several of my boxes have been DHL to USPS and have come pretty quickly...at least I am hoping that was the case and this one does the same.  It feels like forever since I've gotten a sub box - I'm having withdrawal!
I know, they're horrible...I think everything I've ordered from Blush has been UPS until last month'a Newgistics. I know DHL is cheap and helps keep the price down, but the waiting game makes it worth the extra dollar or so they'd spend for bulk shipping via UPS. Fail.

Back