Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks.  I'll probably skip it and just go for the March box.  Is it weird that I'm excited about the Suki washcloth?!
Nope, I am too! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks.  I'll probably skip it and just go for the March box.  Is it weird that I'm excited about the Suki washcloth?!
That's what I wanted too! But, I didn't subscribe. I'm waiting for other boxes to arrive (not Blush) so I'm trying to be strong about this one. But at $19.95 hmmm. Lol!

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is a small box, my shipping is under a pound.
That is really disappointing...it sounds like it won't be much bigger than a birch box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That is really disappointing...it sounds like it won't be much bigger than a birch box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
My Birchboxes are usually 0.45 lb or even smaller! 

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My Birchboxes are usually 0.45 lb or even smaller!
Mine are usually at .7 or .8, I am just surprised that this box is under a pound. It sounds like mostly samples this month.

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This is a small box, my shipping is under a pound.
Damn. Dislike. I know the fact that it's all skincare (and one of the items is cloth) is a factor. Things like hair products usually make for heavier packages. But still, that's light.

I checked because I was curious and the Feb box was 1.2lbs...  I'm thinking one full size then? 

Although I was thinking that the two DCL products would be full size because they were the only ones that didn't say "purchase the full size for $".  I dont know if thats how it works though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The skinceuticals is only 5ml, the suki cloth will weigh next to nothing,

I really want the Strivectin to be deluxe size, please, please!

Did anyone else see the very small notation re: an enclosed discount code for a full sized Skinceutuals??

Quote: Originally Posted by Kdlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else see the very small notation re: an enclosed discount code for a full sized Skinceutuals??
I just saw that...15% off $74.00 is still kind of pricey. It looks like the only full size will be the DCL products.

Good news....DHL shipping only took one day to get to the "ready to transport to usps" stage...hoping to have mine tomorrow or saturday. 

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Nope, I am too! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The box this month seems more useful. 

The washcloth I did not see for sale on Blush, but have seen them in some sets or else in other cosmetic boxes.

It will come in handy for my vacation as I do not want to ruin my mothers washcloths that are perfectly white...

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The box this month seems more useful. 

The washcloth I did not see for sale on Blush, but have seen them in some sets or else in other cosmetic boxes.

It will come in handy for my vacation as I do not want to ruin my mothers washcloths that are perfectly white...
What a good daughter you are!  I would like to have a few nice face specific cloths, so this will be nice.  I think I might get more use out of this box than last month's--I do not use dry shampoo and have a ton of it still on my trade list, so one of the big items fell flat for me.  That being said, I love this box and have no plans to stop subscribing to it. 

So much for getting it tomorrow...has been sitting at DHL "ready for transport to usps" for about 18 hours now...and you know they don't move stuff on weekends at all. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So much for getting it tomorrow...has been sitting at DHL "ready for transport to usps" for about 18 hours now...and you know they don't move stuff on weekends at all. 
Please post pictures when you do get it next week!

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the same boat.  I always used to get my box the day after it shipped when they used UPS.  I am not a fan of DHL at all!

Back