Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Elia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Please post pictures when you do get it next week!

Quote: Originally Posted by LittleEmmy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the same boat.  I always used to get my box the day after it shipped when they used UPS.  I am not a fan of DHL at all!
Yep...I just don't get it...they aren't able to move a box at all for over 24 hours?  It arrived yesterday at 8:11am...so stupid.  SO at this rate I'll have it Tuesday UNLESS usps gets it early enough Monday.  We'll see and I'll def post a picture if someone else hasn't already.  My box is only 0.88lb :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm... my box is .91 and I think someone else said theirs was .96. Variations?

Mine is .9462

Quote: Originally Posted by boxnewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was sent on Feb 18. Note that they will charge you for Feb box and then March.Try this link
http://www.blush.com/articles/article_1659.htm?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=blu_021714_winback_box&utm_campaign=email_20140212
Thanks so much for sharing this link!  I'm a completely new subscriber, and it worked for me at the $19.95 price.  I purchased the subscription using your link early this afternoon (as I REALLY wanted the February box), and they already have the February box in the mail to me.  I'm not sure when the March box will be charged/shipped though.  

I'm a bit of a penny pincher and coupon searcher, so being able to save $5 per month on the subscription has made me feel a lot better about the purchase.  

Got my box yesterday!

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box yesterday!
One eye patch?  And only one foil sample?  Well, that's different.  Wasn't Dermstore just bought by Target or something?  I wonder if this is why the DHL shipping and what *seems* like a lesser box (I haven't added up the values yet)

Thanks so much for sharing this link!  I'm a completely new subscriber, and it worked for me at the $19.95 price.  I purchased the subscription using your link early this afternoon (as I REALLY wanted the February box), and they already have the February box in the mail to me.  I'm not sure when the March box will be charged/shipped though.   I'm a bit of a penny pincher and coupon searcher, so being able to save $5 per month on the subscription has made me feel a lot better about the purchase.  
I'm glad I could help!

I received my box today. I am kind of disappointed that they sent me the DCL moisturizer for oily skin, since I have very dry skin, but it's a random thing. I can maybe try to trade for the other one. I tried to come up with a value on the items, and I reached $105.15. I think the box was a pretty good value, but I am starting to get really overwhelmed by all the products I have, so I might have to take a break from this sub soon, though I will probably miss out on some good stuff if I do! 

I got my box today.  I am SO HAPPY with the size of the Stri-Vectin-SD!!  It's not tiny!  It's a three week supply! (.75oz)

For anyone else curious about sizes while they wait:

DCL facial hydrating cream for dry skin: 3.5oz

Paula's Choice skin perfecting 2% BHA Liquid: 1oz

Sarah McNamara Skin Transformer: .5oz

Spackle: .5oz

Skinceuticals: no size listed but I weighed it on my scale (without the dropper but still in glass bottle) and it was 10g/.4oz

Hi all, First time poster here, but long time follower/subscriber.

Got my box today and I was really disappointed by the small sizes. I couldn't believe they sent us basically a foil packet eye patch sample. This was like something they normal send as a free sample, I actually thought it was one of the free samples and tossed it aside at first. Also I was really disappointed that for some reason they didn't send the extra "free gift item" that you normally get from the Dermstore with any order. Anyone know why they stopped this?

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I received my box today. I am kind of disappointed that they sent me the DCL moisturizer for oily skin, since I have very dry skin, but it's a random thing. I can maybe try to trade for the other one. I tried to come up with a value on the items, and I reached $105.15. I think the box was a pretty good value, but I am starting to get really overwhelmed by all the products I have, so I might have to take a break from this sub soon, though I will probably miss out on some good stuff if I do! 
I wish we had traded boxes. I received the DCL moisturizer for dry skin and my face is anything but that.:/

I have been home all day.  Long term subbie for Blush and other boxes.  Just got a tracking notice from USPS:

~~ March 8, 2014 , 3:23 pm Undeliverable as Addressed . SEATTLE, WA 98104 March 7, 2014 Electronic Shipping Info Received . March 7, 2014 , 11:25 am Available for Pickup . SEATTLE, WA 98134 March 7, 2014 , 10:53 am Arrival at Post Office . SEATTLE, WA 98134 March 6, 2014 , 3:25 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility . HEBRON, KY 41048 March 5, 2014 , 8:00 pm Arrived Shipping Partner Facility . HEBRON, KY 41048 Available  WTF???????????  Of course USPS is closed I called Blush and they no nothing!  I just got two grab bags last week and feb. mystery bag from them.  So  Weird!!!  Just lost me!!!  I am done, this seemed to be an every other month issue with shipment from them!  BTW it doesn't say up top but this package has or will be sent back to Blush/Dermstore?!!!!!  I also think my Postal Carrier is either a jackaxx or crackbaby!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kdlane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have been home all day.  Long term subbie for Blush and other boxes.  Just got a tracking notice from USPS:

~~ March 8, 2014 , 3:23 pm Undeliverable as Addressed . SEATTLE, WA 98104 March 7, 2014 Electronic Shipping Info Received . March 7, 2014 , 11:25 am Available for Pickup . SEATTLE, WA 98134 March 7, 2014 , 10:53 am Arrival at Post Office . SEATTLE, WA 98134 March 6, 2014 , 3:25 am Departed Shipping Partner Facility . HEBRON, KY 41048 March 5, 2014 , 8:00 pm Arrived Shipping Partner Facility . HEBRON, KY 41048 Available  WTF???????????  Of course USPS is closed I called Blush and they no nothing!  I just got two grab bags last week and feb. mystery bag from them.  So  Weird!!!  Just lost me!!!  I am done, this seemed to be an every other month issue with shipment from them!  BTW it doesn't say up top but this package has or will be sent back to Blush/Dermstore?!!!!!  I also think my Postal Carrier is either a jackaxx or crackbaby!!!
I'd call your local post office and let them know what happened. Hopefully they will deliver it Monday. btw... I'm betting crackbaby...lol.

My local PO has the worst rep of all time.  Seattle International District. Yelp, Google.  Anyway they closed an hour and a half a go.

This box is already being sent back to Dermstore.  From the reviews: so be it!

Quote: Originally Posted by littlemissbandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all, First time poster here, but long time follower/subscriber.

Got my box today and I was really disappointed by the small sizes. I couldn't believe they sent us basically a foil packet eye patch sample. This was like something they normal send as a free sample, I actually thought it was one of the free samples and tossed it aside at first. Also I was really disappointed that for some reason they didn't send the extra "free gift item" that you normally get from the Dermstore with any order. Anyone know why they stopped this?
I'm not trying to advocate for smaller samples, but I the eye patch sample (which you can reuse 3x) is worth almost $10. A full size of 6 reusable patches goes for $58.00. 

Back