Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up also buying the 19.99 fall mystery gift...curious to see what that is! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies! Hi there! Did you get the mystery gift from Blush.com? I cant find it on the site and I want it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  New gals, if you sign up with a existing member referral you both get 10 dollars off your  Blush package !  Ive sent out the word three times and no one seems to understand, lol. 
I've done the same thing too!!  I don't understand why they aren't using it!! lol

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've done the same thing too!!  I don't understand why they aren't using it!! lol

Hmm, I hope their referal system is working. For example, I know that  many JCpenny members havent been getting our Bonus bucks, and its a huge problem lately.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't subscribe to the forum until after I actually signed up for my boxes and I wasn't sure how long it would be to get a reply.  Loved the items shown in the Oct

Blush kit and didn't want to miss out, like I missed on Sample Society.

Besides, how could I pick from everyone?

Here is November’s Box Ladies: 

Cargo High Pigment Pencil

Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray

Pur-Lisse

Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer

Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss

Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer

Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara

Here is November’s Box Ladies:  Cargo High Pigment Pencil Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray Pur-Lisse Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara
Where did u see this??

it is under "What is in Your Blush Mystery Beauty Box?" ...Home > Skin Resource Center > Articles > What's In Your Mystery Beauty Box?

Love the diversity in this box, although another lash serum and gloss after getting one last month is a little redundant. Still, I am so excited to get the box and you can't beat the value at all! Despite my redundancy gripe I'm actually most excited about the Smartlash...according to the reviews, it really works!

SO EXCITED!!!!  I needed this news today!
marchmellow.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is November’s Box Ladies: 

Cargo High Pigment Pencil

Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray

Pur-Lisse

Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer

Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss

Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer

Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara
well, this is a little bit of let down from their past boxes.

I will use the cargo, the smart fx(I already get it) and the root lifting spray and maybe the serum

if that is the color for the gloss, I will put it in my swap list.  Same with the moisturizer & mascara. 

this isn't the best box they've done.  I wish the mascara was in a different color!!  lol  I am drowning in black mascaras.

Is there an option to skip Blush boxes?  Most of this isn't for me and would end up on my trade list.

I regret reading Alicia's post.  I wanted Fall colors and bath products.  I can't use chemical sunscreen and it's hard to be excited about brown eye liner and black mascara.  Root spray and eye lash serum are useful, but not fun.

I really liked September and October, despite 2 foot creams.  I loved the blush and nail polish.  Now I'm just getting another pink lip gloss.  Maybe I'll be excited by the little samples in this one.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Is there an option to skip Blush boxes?  Most of this isn't for me and would end up on my trade list.
no, there isn't.

I can also gift the items too - stocking stuffers and all.

I am sure that I can gift the items out that I won't use pretty easy if I cannot swap them out.  The hot pink lipgloss just makes me shudder....WHY???  Can't they just give us a more fall/winter color? lol

well, it could have been worse - it could have been a BLACK Cargo eye liner!!

Looks like they only carry that particular type in two colors - black and brown - lol

I love the box ! Ill be sharing it with older family members, and just the lash thing itself is more than the price of our subscription, Ive always wanted to try it, but never in the income bracket to buy it alone and now Im getting a bunch of stuff, yay !

Back