Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you cancel?
I think you have to call them.

Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you!

I still think that blush, even on its worst month, is better than most subs out there on their best month

I did get it...the site offered the purchase at checkout.

I got three items:

1. Jonathan Product Create Smooth$26.00 - full size

2. Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque $34.00 - also full size

and a deluxe sample of spa ritual ginger hand body cream.

The first item will be a brilliant stocking stuffer for my mother in law but I have dead straight hair so it won't do anything for me.  The Masque may end up in her stocking as well as I'm not sure about it!  Over all I reckon I got $60ish for spending $19.99 but I'm not sure I would do that again.

Actually I joined this forum after I learned about Blush (I got a code from a beauty blogger whom I learned about the box from).  Just so you know - I tried 3x to get the code to work...the link let me sign up but I didn't get any discount and I have no idea if the blogger got any benefit from me signing up!

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is November’s Box Ladies: 

Cargo High Pigment Pencil

Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray

Pur-Lisse

Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer

Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss

Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer

Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara

You're so savvy! I actually love lash serums. They're pricey and I hate having to restock!

Quote: Originally Posted by EFeryn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I regret reading Alicia's post.  I wanted Fall colors and bath products.That waas  I can't use chemical sunscreen and it's hard to be excited about brown eye liner and black mascara.  Root spray and eye lash serum are useful, but not fun.

I really liked September and October, despite 2 foot creams.  I loved the blush and nail polish.  Now I'm just getting another pink lip gloss.  Maybe I'll be excited by the little samples in this one.

Sorry! That was my dream bag lol! It was gooood though right?!

While brown liner isn't terribly exciting, I actually only have one and it's kind of crappy...and I really love Cargo (have 6 of their shadow quads and loooove them all) so I am happy to get that, actually!

Everything else looks pretty okay, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by linda37027 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Make sure you email them too and ask for a confirmation - canceling by phone, as requested, does not always work - they are nice and polite accepting the cancellation, but somehow do not execute it!

I wish they had a "skip a month" option. After giving it greater thought and looking at my stash, I think I am FLUSH with skincare products, liners and mascaras for a little while. Love them, but I think I'm going to skip November and come back in December. Hopefully its not too late to cancel.

I wish they had a "skip a month" option. After giving it greater thought and looking at my stash, I think I am FLUSH with skincare products, liners and mascaras for a little while. Love them, but I think I'm going to skip November and come back in December. Hopefully its not too late to cancel.
After sleeping on it last night, I feel the exact same way. I called and cancelled about 30 minutes ago, and was assured I won't be charged for November..here's hoping lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After sleeping on it last night, I feel the exact same way. I called and cancelled about 30 minutes ago, and was assured I won't be charged for November..here's hoping lol
I think you should be fine! I cancelled back in Sept, but alas was a day too late and ended up getting charged and received the bag. I ended up giving most of it away, esp the high value item (I'm 25, I don't really need a $75 anti-aging kit). They did apologize tho and I haven't been charged since. 

I do miss Blush a bit, there was always 1-2 items I loved, but I wish they had an option to skip as well as customize it more, don't send the younger subs anti-aging for example. I do agree that it is consistently better than most bags though. 

I was just billed for November -- earliest ever!  I wonder if they'll be consistent about billing on the 1st of the month from here on out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Katinka31 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I was just billed for November -- earliest ever!  I wonder if they'll be consistent about billing on the 1st of the month from here on out.

At least the wait for our package isnt going to be as long as Ipsy.. Im kinda getting tired of two wekes of conversation and  guessing that I have to do with Ipsy packages. Blush keeps me happy till then.

WOW, no shipping for me, but I am soooo ready to get one of my subs. Mail withdrawal, here.
I have that feeling as well. Although I did get a pair of shoes in the mail today because I forgot to skip Just Fab.

I'm actually good with this box. I might not use all of it, and I agree about a second lash enhancer, but this box is always higher quality than ipsy or Birchbox. I'm considering leaving both of those and just keeping Blush (although the BB points kinda make that sub worth it)

Back